Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zonya, great...but not good, Farnborough  (Read 1186 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6957228) (35 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline thekman100

External Link/Members Only

£110 for 45 mins with £20 CIM (or not..see below)

Heavily positively reviews WG, not more to add to how she looks etc. Didn't look nor was bothered about the feet!

Comms were a nightmare, it took no less than 12 enquiries over 5 days before I finally got a booking time! I lined up a Plan B as I had a sinking feeling. Needless to say, I didn't need to as the booking went ahead as planned. However, comms 2/10 some of the worst I've encountered.

Usual Flats in Fboro where you park near the Pharmacy, I had been there just last week.

Room was too hot, I tried to indicate this three times during the punt, she didn't pick up on the fact I wanted the heating off or the window open.

So, Zonya CAN DT, however, it is not the kinda DT I like, sound weird? It was actually quite harsh on the Helmet every time she went deep, this then made the end quite sore quite early which I think contributed to a non-satisfactory ending. I have had DT before (Like Cara from Guildford) where it goes down smooth and slippery all the way. Plus I think she prides herself on not using hands, she likes to hold onto your hands (in a romantic style), which I liked and not liked as sometimes I like the shaft being wanked whilst the mouth is on the cock. Overall, despite a good 10 mins solid of DT, I wasn't really enjoying myself as much as I had hoped thus far.

On with the condom in the usual mouth method, though she wasn't as secretive about it as others, she used her hand to make sure it was all the way down. Now, RCG was pretty good but I like a view so I asked her to turn around. I enjoyed holding her head and looking into her eyes when she was pounding down and I think she enjoyed herself too. She went on for longer than any WG I can remember in this position which pays tribute to her stamina. We were both sweating due to the heat, she apologised often for this. Did I feel any movement towards cumming...a but. I'm afraid the boobs do look fake, they are rock hard. :( She needs to go get them redone at Ammy's place two punts previous.

I said you had worked enough so I volunteered to go on top where I gave her a good pounding in mish with lots of DFK (such a novelty amongst WGs). She is not the tightest but enjoyable nonetheless.

Finally time to lay back and try CIM. Unfortunately Her DT action really wasn't doing it, I took over wanking the base but I feel I had left it too late. However, she was not to be defeated. She let me swap positions and wank over her face, then she let me facefuck her sideways for quite a while, sometimes making her gag which at one point felt it might to the trick but alas, maybe age, maybe the heat.

I lay back and waved the white flag, however, she kept going! Jumping onto me for more sucking until a good 3-4 mins after I heard the alarm go off. I cannot, cannot fault her work ethic!

I told her she should join the ranks in surrendering and she was so apologetic. I insisted twice that it was not her but me but I enjoyed myself very much. She offered a shower and water but I said I better get going as I felt I was keeping a punter waiting.

And get this, whilst I got changed she went to get the £20 for CIM and offer it to me back! I couldn't believe it! She had given more effort than I had ever known in trying to push this old codger over the line and when my body had let us down she wanted to refund my money! I insisted she keep it and she was extremely thankful, lots of bowing.

Hug, kiss and quietly slipped out the door as I feel there is another girl working there who had a punter.

In conclusion. Is Zonya as attractive as my recent two Thai Punts Ammy and Anna? No. Those boobs are pretty bad and facially she is a 6 and the body is less 'feminine' imho. Does she DT, oh yes, with gusto, but not down the throat, more back of the mouth. Plenty of stamina, loves CG and RCG. Kissing is frequent.

Because of the poor comms and hot room and lack of result, I may have put Neutral on the report. But for her sheer effort, politeness, willingness and offer of refund, she gets Postive and a recommendation from moi.

Would I return though, no, as I feel I wouldn't be able to empty my old sack again. Need more eye candy for me. Huge pity but I am very glad I finally got to see her.