Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia2024 - Maidstone / Great meet  (Read 1594 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7698877) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Js96i

Been a little while out of the hunt due to lack of options in the area but saw this one pop up with limited reviews and as I was in town thought I would gamble.

External Link/Members Only

Comms were super quick, a flat in central Maidstone (no real parking) - was inside half an hour later, booked for 30 mins @ £100.

She had just jumped out of the shower and was in a towel but the pictures are very accurate, she is absolutely stunning. English is a touch ropey and the stairs up to the bedroom are horrendous but those are the only negatives.

Had a quick shower, she is already naked and some light kissing (does say DFK on profile but wasn’t any on offer) followed by OWO, this was really good, great change of pace. Unfortunately after 5 minutes could feel myself rising so asked to switch onto her, really fresh and smooth down below and allowed my tongue across both holes,  then on with the condom and switched between doggy and cowgirl before I finished sooner than I’d have liked.

If your type is petite and dark with a nice ass she will be right up your street but as soon as I saw her I knew I wasn’t lasting long!

Offline MrMatrix

Great review Op and shes just my type. Wonder if she could be persuaded to do FK. Any ways onto the HL, she does look nice :thumbsup: