Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Sammy Thai (Romford)  (Read 1842 times)

Offline Reallytired86

External Link/Members Only

Cost
£80 total for 15 min plus kissing/owo/cim

In a residential house in RM3, semi discreet no issues. She opened door and went upstairs to her room.

SP
She was very much like the pictures so can’t complain. Very friendly and good English despite being here only 6 months.

Meet
Think she liked me or at least gave that impression. Started with dfk, then she started going to both my nipples, then on her knees to a decent owo bj. Encouraged me to control her head by moving my hands to behind her head for some light face fucking.

Went on to the bed where she carried on but she really went at it and she rarely managed to make me cum. She took the cim all the way and didn’t stop, not sure if she swallowed tbh or discreetly put it out. Being 15 minutes I was in a rush and didn’t get to explore top/bottom or even her cock tbh, but she seemed game and honestly if I had more time I’m sure we could have done a lot more. Just based on her attitude and looks I’ll give it a positive. I didn’t even get to see her hard, only got a feel of her flaccid penis but I’d guess maybe 4-5” when hard.