Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyBritSarah / Birmingham B1  (Read 2726 times)

16 review(s) for sexybritsarah (14 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline GusBendy

Hat-trick. Third punt into the journey and another positive experience.

Information on AW profile includes good guide to comms and reflects a woman who has a bit of experience and has a good handle on her business. It seems she’s been away for a while and has started working again recently.

Initial contact made by phone which the day before punt-time and resulted in a post code target. I made an AW booking to confirm date and time. A couple of SMS popped up just before the appointment and the specific runway and get came through shortly before.

Location is a modern block of flats off Broad Street, with multiple opportunities for on-street and garage-type parking, not expensive £1 per hour for street bay. Entry to location is via intercom and is entirely secure.

The punting zone is a decent, flat euro-design, tidy, in line with IKEA doctrine, but I think the bed is reinforced. Offer of drink and shower on arrival [accepted and declined in that order, having just jumped out of shower at home].

First impressions: Sarah fits right into a category of women I have known who I would fancy the arse off in real life, get close to, only to be scuppered with the ‘I value you so much as a friend; so we shouldn’t get into physical stuff’ business, permanently placing one in the position of spectator/counsellor/grandma as the gifs in one’s social circle do the dirty in all senses. I’ll stop. Physical: Sarah is several notches up from pretty, two notches down from stunning; that’s in my range, so very happy. The stats on AW are accurate however, I knew from the outset there was going to be no way Bendy was going on the top deck, Sarah is slender and light, not in an athletic way, but naturally small-framed. While she has a healthy and proportional frame; I’m a front-row scrum [OK I was a hooker - laugh it up], gone-to-seed old chugger, and did not fancy having to make statements to paramedics about what caused the extensive injuries.

It was my good fortune that Sarah also practices telepathy and was able not only to accommodate my trepidation about the choreography and service.

Proceedings. I still haven’t got a ‘game-plan’ for this lark so was happy for Sarah to take a lead in how things unfolded good old fashioned kissing got the game under way; I have a chipped molar so although French was available it wasn’t on the roll call this time. The whole event felt fluid and natural; the session of snogging migrated to loss of some clothes, then hands here, there and everywhere. Slight adjustment and a really gratifying session of oral got wee Bendy to full stature. My suggestion of reverse was accepted and this preceded the appearance of the nodder. [We’re in the Midlands circa 1977 wth that one]. What ensued has not happened for many years; I finished in a condom. I’m in that crowd who just doesn’t feel it when there’s a brolly up but the combination of being ‘taken care of’ and the subdued but effective sighs and breathiness of Sarah’s performance pushed the right buttons and ‘There she blows!’ proper knee-trembling one.

A gentle decent, with Sarah attending to the baggie, included the offer of a massage as a happy landing method. No chance; every seen a baker kneading dough? I made use of the shower and was sent on my way with a full ReadyBrek glow. I had been worried that I’d gone over the hour because the activity was conducted at a very relaxed pace but on checking the parking ticket - finally tally was 58 minutes.

Aside from nearly getting stuck in those central Birmingham roadworks this was a smooth appointment with a great outcome. The only thing I would mark as a downer - Sarah or someone who uses the flat is a smoker or a vaper, I didn’t notice at the time - not during kissing either but there was a slight aura on my clothes which I only noticed during the drive home, definitely pre-ban pub level, but is there all the same.

1 hour booking - £110 included reverse oral, oral both ways without cover and protected sex.

External Link/Members Only

Offline doughboy

Decent review. She's been on my HL for a while but never seems to be available. Now she's back, think a trip to Birmingham is in order.

Tell me, is her ass really as nice as it looks in her AW pic?

Offline GusBendy

Ta.

That profile profile pic is a bit 'fisheyed', I would say at a normal viewing angle she's smaller but firm and smooth.

It felt excellent to grab while she was screwing me; I hope you take my meaning when I say she can shag as aggressively as a man, [evidence and knowledge base withheld on advocate's advice] so if you are into the feel of a tight pistoning arse rather than a bouncy bum, Sarah might suit you.