Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wet pussy  (Read 2562 times)

Offline Jayjay1

We all want a wet pussy and WG hate to get penetrated when their pussy is dry (too much friction). So the question would be do we get the most pleasure when we go down and give them OW to get them wet FIRST before we start the penetration.

Also would us being the 1st putter of the day makes a difference to the wetness/tightness ?

Offline Jayjay1

Only had 1 WG put lube inside them before, she wasn't the most experienced WG though. Maybe to relax her?

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Also would us being the 1st putter of the day makes a difference to the wetness/tightness ?

This made me  :D are you seriously asking this? Do you think we have dry baggy fannies come the end of the day.

Offline Webby581

In my experience, being the 1st putter of the day can make it tricky to read the borrow and the speed of the ball on the green.
But I'm not a very good golfer.

Offline finn5555

We all want a wet pussy and WG hate to get penetrated when their pussy is dry (too much friction). So the question would be do we get the most pleasure when we go down and give them OW to get them wet FIRST before we start the penetration.

Spit on it quick rub and away you go  :D

Offline Jayjay1

This made me  :D are you seriously asking this? Do you think we have dry baggy fannies come the end of the day.

Glad you commented. Your more relaxed start of the day I presume. Sex with a wet pussy definitely more pleasurable ?

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Glad you commented. Your more relaxed start of the day I presume. Sex with a wet pussy definitely more pleasurable ?

why do you presume that ?

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

yuk! never to do that  :mad:

Offline Hardpunt2

why do you presume that ?

Why are you being belligerent? Why not give a helpful and insightful response.

Offline finn5555

Most pro$$ies use lube especially if they are seeing back to back punters and remember they are fucking for dollar so rarely are they going to find every Tom Dick and Abdul attractive enough to get wet naturally  :hi: 

Their pussies are the tools of their trade seize up and they are quite literally fucked  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Why are you being belligerent? Why not give a helpful and insightful response.

It's a genuine question, I'm not being belligerent in the slightest, I'm sorry if you interpret it that way.

Offline hendrix

I don't do oral, and all the WG's I know use lube. Never had a "dry" problem.

Offline LLPunting

Do you see pre-transition TSs?

Or do you use dental dams?

You may've been 26 when you saw your first SP but you certainly seem younger now.

Offline scutty brown

Lubricant? Use Swarfega - helps to keep things clean as well

Offline alabama1

With you on that one. No fucking about  :thumbsup:

Offline cotton

With you on that one. No fucking about  :thumbsup:
I dont presume to use spit cos ive done it before and hookers have reacted with disgust like im some kind of filthy diseased degenerate , so now i just leave it to them , whatever . like usually its a casual hand to the mouth then pussy and away you go , they see to prefer using their own spit.

Offline fisherofsouls

Nah!! WD-40 every time 😀

Offline Stevelondon

It's a genuine question, I'm not being belligerent in the slightest, I'm sorry if you interpret it that way.

You were asking questions and we are allowed to do that.
Being told your belligerent.
I’d tell him where to get off if I were you.  :D

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

So what if i may ask do you like and what do you do?..

Gen question....

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
So what if i may ask do you like and what do you do?..

Gen question....

I rely on my natural lubricant

Offline PunterNumber69

I do a bit of RO before penetration as it seems to be expected, but lube also works. I usually carry a new sealed bottle of lube just in case.  Yes, I was a boy scout. Be prepared.

Offline fastnet

Spot of lube on my fingers and slowly rub it in to the pussy. Does it for me every time.

Online willie loman

just curious, but when did lube start being used by the general public? when i was in my youth and having free sex, it was never even mentioned, i am all in favour of lube,noticed that the flakey brit hookers often dont have it, .

Offline scutty brown

just curious, but when did lube start being used by the general public? when i was in my youth and having free sex, it was never even mentioned, i am all in favour of lube,noticed that the flakey brit hookers often dont have it, .

earliest documented 350BC in Greece / Rome, though the Chinese may have been earlier
External Link/Members Only

Online willie loman

earliest documented 350BC in Greece / Rome, though the Chinese may have been earlier
External Link/Members Only

thanks for that, but i meant when did the average girl, or bloke, start buying lube as they buy deodorant? my regular told me that her daughter aged 25, had started nicking her lube.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

In my experience, being the 1st putter of the day can make it tricky to read the borrow and the speed of the ball on the green.
But I'm not a very good golfer.

:lol: :lol:

Quality response to a daft question

Offline LLPunting

I do a bit of RO before penetration as it seems to be expected, but lube also works. I usually carry a new sealed bottle of lube just in case.  Yes, I was a boy scout. Be prepared.

As a boy scout what were you lubing up for whom?

Do they do an RO badge now and who do you train with?  Gotta love progress.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 08:41:57 pm by LLPunting »

Offline george r

Prefer tufanega myself more gentle on the skin  :thumbsup:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Nah!! WD-40 every time 😀

Too thin.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Axle grease is much better.  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline mr.bluesky

Don't rub it too much though otherwise you will be finished before you've started  :dash:

Offline Bonker

Too thin.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Axle grease is much better.  :drinks: :drinks:
Ah, whatever happened to Dinah?

Offline dubhcarr

I like foreplay OP and it cures a lot of problems associated with a dry first shag of the day young pussy. I also prefer if the sp has had a meet or two prior to me as the protracted issues with penetration and going slow and getting wet have usually been overcome.  :hi:

Offline Whiteknight

I rely on my natural lubricant

Oh OK, you never use lube on a busy day??

Offline Moby Dick

Don’t have that problem.
Just the thought that Moby & Co is visiting gives ‘em a wide on.  :sarcastic:

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Oh OK, you never use lube on a busy day??

I'm reasonably low volume, I don't offer a back to back/conveyor belt way of working. My bookings are carefully scheduled in a way that dryness won't be an issue.

Offline Moby Dick

I'm reasonably low volume, I don't offer a back to back/conveyor belt way of working. My bookings are carefully scheduled in a way that dryness won't be an issue.
Do I need to bring a plank?

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Offline Moby Dick

nope you've lost me?
Many a lass have managed to get a fine tune out of my organ.
However I don’t really like playing solo in a cathedral. Too much echo and a bit drafty as the doors keep flapping n clapping.
I like to bring a friend and make a snug fit. Can’t beat two in the clunge  :D

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
However I don’t really like playing solo in a cathedral. Too much echo and a bit drafty as the doors keep flapping n clapping.

I still don't get the relevance to my comment, that's all fascinating all the same  :unknown:

Offline Moby Dick

I still don't get the relevance to my comment, that's all fascinating all the same  :unknown:
You ain’t the first SP to pretend you don’t understand.  :sarcastic:

Offline Whiteknight

Thanks  :thumbsup:

The SP near my area that is East and West Sussex, I would say 90% uses lube in our bookings, so I just assumed most will use lube.

You are right, natural lubricant from foreplay is better and HOT.

Offline Whiteknight

You ain’t the first SP to pretend you don’t understand.  :sarcastic:

You lost me there too  :unknown:

Plain English please for easy reading  :hi:

Offline Moby Dick

Plain English please for easy reading simpletons  :hi:
Lube not required if you don’t touch the sides  :dash:

Offline finn5555

Offline Crazyoldhaag

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:. Now this proper made me laugh.

#lshmtuafimc

Nice one Mr MD

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Plain English please for easy reading  :hi:

I glad it wasn't just me  :D

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Lube not required if you don’t touch the sides  :dash:

or if you have a micro dick  :unknown: