Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AnalyaAngel - Glasgow  (Read 2424 times)

DG

External Link/Members Only

£130 - 1 hour

Comms: Initial contact made via AW, thereafter via phone and text. Phoned Ana yesterday to confirm availability; time agreed for today. Initially I booked for 30 mins, but later decided that an hour would be required, so texted again and fortunately Ana was able to oblige. Post Code provide on initial enquiry and door and buzzer number provided on arrival.

Venue: Ana has currently relocated to a tenement flat in the Battlefield area. Not that familiar to me but SatNav found it easily enough. On initial entry to the street I noticed metered parking, but Ana's flat is at the far end where parking is free. I found a convenient space having arrived around 15 mins early and texted Ana. She replied a couple of minutes later and told me she was ready; luckily I had parked virtually outside her door. Area is ok and flat is clean, tidy and spacious enough for our purposes. Was offered choice of drinks and a shower when I arrived.

Appearance: Whereas it is clearly Ana in her profile pics and galleries, they disguise just how attractive she is. Size 6 is accurate as are all other statistics and she stands quite tall in heels. She was wearing a red underwear set consisting of bra and suspenders/panties with black stockings with matching red detail. I felt this fitted my request for classy lingerie to a tee. The bra showed off her enhanced boobs very nicely; they are not overly large as one or two of her pics may suggest, but again the statistics on her profile seem accurate. I was intrigued to see them in all their glory when the bra came off. She is slim with a peachy bum and flat stomach with a cute belly button piercing. Overall Ana is a stunningly attractive girl with a hint of the exotic due to her Spanish roots.

Personality: First of all her English is much better than I was expecting having read other reviews. She is very friendly with a lovely smile and I found her to be charming and engaging from the start. We chatted quite easily throughout the meet.

Services: I stripped to my boxers and we started with a prolonged period of FK and mutual touching and caressing; prolonged because I was enjoying it so much, one of those occasions when it felt really natural and sincere. Not tonsil tickling deep but lovely use of the tongue in a very sensual way. During this time Ana was quite happy when I slipped my hand inside her panties and 'explored' with my fingers. She returned the favour and by this time I needed no further encouragement to get hard. Ana also paid attention to various parts of my body before removing my boxers.

I'll keep things simple to avoid offending any other member's sensitivities regarding the rest of the meet. Ana's OWO is very sensual and thorough, with lots of use of the tongue and maintaining eye contact throughout. Not very deep but did manage a bit of FF whilst in 69. She hit all the right spots for me, paying attention to balls and rimming also.

Ana received RO and fingering willingly. Anal play was also prominent throughout the meet, with no adverse reaction from her at any point.

On with the condom and sex in CG, RCG and missionary, all undertaken enthusiastically with regular kissing. All three positions felt great and Ana is very flexible. In our initial comms I had asked about A Levels and Ana confirmed that she cannot take every size. So I asked if she felt able to try and she agreed. Allowing her to take control she mounted me in CG at first and then RCG, which was slightly more awkward. It's a while since I've had anal sex but this was without doubt the best experience I have had. I was concious of Ana's potential discomfort so regular checked she was OK to continue; on each occasion she was fine.

Having avoided the temptation to cum early and try for round two, I was now more than ready to finish things off. Whilst Ana administered some more expectational OWO and rimming, I was playing 'behind her back', again no flinching or pulling away. I asked if she would like to finish me off with a facial, which she was more than happy to do while giving me oral and wanking me, ensuring full coverage. I took a shower afterwards and was provided a fresh warm fluffy towel.

Summary: I have seen Ana's profile since I started nearly two years ago and tbh was put off by her profile pics. Having read a number of recent reviews I decided it was time to meet Ana. She is a stunningly beautiful girl with an amazingly sexy body. She delivers all advertised services willingly and with a smile. She has a warm and friendly personality and made me feel welcome right from the start. Not a clock watcher at all; I arrived early and left on time. I place Ana right up there with the other top Glasgow girls I meet regularly.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 10:35:14 pm by DG »

mavgoose

Great review. I think I'll certainly try her soon. I too have watched her profile for a couple of years.  :thumbsup:

Offline Courtney

I place Ana right up there with the other top Glasgow girls I meet regularly.

...so you took the plunge after all. ;) :D

I'll try a nicer version of Randy, "Well done big man, she's now well on her way to superstardom". :rose: :D

DG

...so you took the plunge after all. ;) :D

I'll try a nicer version of Randy, "Well done big man, she's now well on her way to superstardom". :rose: :D

Yes mate and glad I did. She will fit right in at the Superstars' top table  :cool:

Offline hoopbhoy

Surprised it took you so long, she's top notch. I need to get along and christen her new flat.

Offline Oscar13

Yeah Analya's a fantastic girl.  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  Throughly recommend to  1st timers and or any1 who's Disabled.

Burnside

Great review, and glad you had a good time. :cool:

ickydicky

sounds like she worth a punt

DG

sounds like she worth a punt

Definitely. A clear case of why did I wait so long? As I mentioned the whole experience with Ana was much better than I was expecting from previous reviews and comments.  :hi:

Offline hoopbhoy

Definitely. A clear case of why did I wait so long? As I mentioned the whole experience with Ana was much better than I was expecting from previous reviews and comments.  :hi:

She's also got one of the tighest pussy's I've ever been in. Thought I'd gone in the back door by mistake.

DG

She's also got one of the tighest pussy's I've ever been in. Thought I'd gone in the back door by mistake.

You mean you didn't try that??  :cool: The best I've tried in that department   :yahoo:

Iniesta11

DG

Is she a smoker?

I'm sure she says on her profile that she does, but I couldn't detect it either from her or the flat.

Offline hoopbhoy

You mean you didn't try that??  :cool: The best I've tried in that department   :yahoo:

It's on my "to do" list.