Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Review Conflict  (Read 1053 times)

Offline ComeAgain

Hey guys...
I was looking through AW and the threads here to make my potential selections for today's play-time!
I came across LuciaLovely on AW and thought I would check on what has been said on here.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=3588
My query is....how can one person have such contrasting reviews in such a short time? My post isn't about the girl herself....clearly very stunning, but I can't get a clear message as to whether I would want to book her or not. Definitely a "Hit-or-Miss" to the point where I will give it a miss because its a lot of money to gamble with.
The great thing about this site is getting everyone's opinions, and generally you can read through the dodgy reviews and obtain a clear picture.
Anyway...just saying....
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 08:01:01 am by ComeAgain »

Offline DickDiver

I guess there are two possible explanations:

1 the WG is flaky and moody and her service is genuinely up and down.

2 there are punters who have different tolerance levels for things that they put in reports.

Unless the punter comes across as malicious with an axe to grind I generally avoid those with mixed reports because I am at the low end of tolerance and she definitely won't be for me.

Offline auldie63

Simple answer, we all look for our own thing when we punt. There are many things which float many boats.
This girl is Romanian and that is normally a no no for many of us, from experience we have found their service to be crap if not downright fraud.
Other people have different standards and frankly some twats have none!
You are doing the right thing by looking at the stuff on here about any punt you are contemplating and will save yourself some money this way. You will still see glowing reviews of some wee princess on here and have an absolute shite time there as you just don't get on with her.
Hang in there it does get better and best of luck.

Online David1970

Different posters have different tastes and standards. For me a punt must involve DFK and rimming, some punters it must be CIM, or clean towels. If female does not for fill your own kink to your satisfaction, then that will effect your review.
 I have read a lot of reviews and there are certain reviewers that I discount there opinion. They either over fluffy or have done a positive review on a female I have seen and I know are a negative. There tastes are different from mine, they like old slags, chavs and the like.
I do respect a lot of the opinion of contributors.

ickydicky

i tend to take more notice of reviews on here than anything on aw where the hoor has more control and even then i weigh up on here who it is who is reviewing the hoor.

RandyF

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=3588
My query is....how can one person have such contrasting reviews in such a short time? My post isn't about the girl herself....clearly very stunning, but I can't get a clear message as to whether I would want to book her or not.

I can only assume the internet is not for you mate.  Trip Advisor, Expedia, compare.com, Amazon and all these other e-retailers they must cause you great confusion with there wildly conflicting reviews and opinions.

Your waiting for a voice from above? "GO TO THAT HOOR. THAT ONE THERE"  Waiting to be told what to think and do.  All the reviews are valid on here, even the fakes ones.

You have to bear in mind many that many of the of the heaviest review posters, are grateful and delighted to pay and spend 30mins with a female.  Just for the company :)  It's brilliant - 'This wuman likes me!'  That's the benchmark you often have to work with.

Roger De Her

I think it would be fair to state that the WG you have selected is probably one of the best examples of this Review variability.

Regardless of whether she has on days and off days,  if you like em young slim and DropDeadGorgeous, then she'll tick all these boxes,  BUT her service is particularly leaning towards the "vanilla" side usually (certainly was for me and in many of the detailed reviews I've read  - some don't go into detail),  so if you're assessing her, I'd bear that in mind when you consider it.

Pleasant and cooperative, but firm about where her limits are was my experience.

Roj