Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone use sites other than Adult Work.  (Read 2141 times)

Burnside

Hi all
Does anyone use any other sites other than adult work, and let's be Frank as there isn't that much on offer at the moment, due to the Romanians flooding the site.
There are to many fake profiles on there as well, either with a red alert, or prossies offering bareback.
I don't use viva street, as that is usually lassies that aren't on Adult work anymore.
Any other suggestions would be most welcomed. :drinks:

Offline Game of scones

Offline auldie63

FRANK Burnside eh? At least the polis are being more open with their trolling on here.

Offline Lothian83

I have a look on Backpage and Vivastreet

Burnside

Not much help, and yes i do have a sense of humor.  :yahoo:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Not much help, and yes i do have a sense of humor.  :yahoo:

Do you also have a punting history?

Maybe you'd like to share it?

Offline auldie63

I have a look on Backpage and Vivastreet
Lord knows there are enough B & S and phony pics on the AW pages, but Viva St. is much worse and Backpage is a nightmare with I should reckon less than 1 in 4 of them bearing any reality.
If you use these take great care in your selections and ask on here B4 taking the plunge, you may save yourself some money. 

Burnside

Not really, as that was one of the reasons for joining this site, and have noticed some can be sarcastic if your not up for a laugh.
Although some guys can be quite helpful.
As stated on my first post i had seen Alanah in Shawlands a few times, but she has filled out to much for me to wanna go back.
I have seen a black lass, but her profile has gone, and i can't remember her name {think she had changed it a few times}.
My few punts, and my next one's are to be a bit different to your average g.f.e, that's another reason for wanting to see a female (Matrix} with a enhanced bust.
I was keen to see Jessica hot babe, not to sure if that's a good idea after reading reviews on here now.
Tempted to see Lexi Ryder, although she hasn't stated dates when she will be next in Scotland, and her fees shooting up a extra 40 pounds when she tours is a bit off putting.
Basically i like my punts to be of the unknown adventures. :unknown:

Offline MrFox

My few punts, and my next one's are to be a bit different to your average g.f.e, that's another reason for wanting to see a female (Matrix} with a enhanced bust.

Although not an enhanced bust (34 B natural) I see this name pop up time and time again which only ever gets positive comments.

Gabriella is on the HL, my problem is I have no AW feedback so can't get a look in. If you do have AW feedback you should read up on the reviews and see if she is what you're looking for. By your name I'm sure you'll go for the Role Play - Uniform Fetish  :D :hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Burnside

Although not an enhanced bust (34 B natural) I see this name pop up time and time again which only ever gets positive comments.

Gabriella is on the HL, my problem is I have no AW feedback so can't get a look in. If you do have AW feedback you should read up on the reviews and see if she is what you're looking for. By your name I'm sure you'll go for the Role Play - Uniform Fetish  :D :hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Thanks for that Mr fox as she has got me interested being mixed race as well which is again something different to a average punt.
I seem to have a similar issue, and that is not much A.W feedback, although i do have a few member non active on my profile don't know if that counts. :unknown:

Offline Marmalade

Not really, as that was one of the reasons for joining this site, and have noticed some can be sarcastic if your not up for a laugh.
Although some guys can be quite helpful.
As stated on my first post i had seen Alanah in Shawlands a few times, but she has filled out to much for me to wanna go back.
I have seen a black lass, but her profile has gone, and i can't remember her name {think she had changed it a few times}.
I was keen to see Jessica hot babe, not to sure if that's a good idea after reading reviews on here now.
Tempted to see Lexi Ryder, although she hasn't stated dates when she will be next in Scotland, and her fees shooting up a extra 40 pounds when she tours is a bit off putting.
Basically i like my punts to be of the unknown adventures. :unknown:

You might want to think about using the site, reading the reviews, learning how to sort wheat from chaff on AW, use the UKP Wiki guide and so on. Guys who come on asking lots of questions without contributing tend to get a bad rap for obvious reasons. It's an information-sharing site, not a local council helpline or a community course in paying for sex. If you're a genuine punter, it's worth not fucking it up for yourself by starting lots of threads, asking questions you could answer yourself, and making comments about some guys being helpful and others not. Look and learn -- it's free -- and join in a bit more when you have something to share would be my advice.