Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daily Rubbish  (Read 3872 times)

Offline draper99

External Link/Members Only

looks like you have a bit of fame DG..lol

50 girls in paisley...pffttt, would love to see 10 that were not junkies

Offline Stickynicky69

• Service Provider

Oh god that's my profile they are talking about at the start .
God I'm shocked and a tad worried think I'll be taking my pics off for a while.
P.s I'm not a drug taker so you can score me off that list :)

Offline zag69

The Daily Rubbish (I like that) are just trying to get some readership by fawning outrage about something the vast majority of people don't give a shit about. Does anyone still buy this rag? I only look at the website because it's free but would never actually part with money for. The sooner it goes bust the better.

I hope a certain cretin get's told to fuck off in the parliament and hopefully loses the seat at the elections.

Offline Waves

They really are trying to name and shame here aren't they. Scary stuff!

Offline auldie63

50 girls in Buddieland? They must be playing hide and seek.

Offline The Man With No Name

"PROSTITUTES are using the internet to sell sex"

Aye, welcome to 2002. Backward, draconian, fuckwit hacks...

DG

Does my new found fame mean my money is no good in Paisley anymore?  :D

moosehead69

Change of name I think ... Ya weirdo !!!! :P

DG

mavgoose

Oh god that's my profile they are talking about at the start .
God I'm shocked and a tad worried think I'll be taking my pics off for a while.
P.s I'm not a drug taker so you can score me off that list :)

I thought that too when I first read that....

I wouldn't worry. As someone says above. Sex for sale on the internet is hardly earth shattering news.

Offline bigmike32

I was shocked i thought we were only buying companionship :dance:

mavgoose

I was shocked i thought we were only buying companionship :dance:

You are. Companionship for your boaby and her holes.

:diablo:

Offline Game of scones

Reminds me of a time in the blytheswood sauna receptionist shouted through to the lounge "who's boaby? "To be answered bu aw the hoors oambdays boaby! !

Offline Poopster

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What a fucking low-rent rag.  I feel sorry for the poor journo who took that to their editor.  Ground-breaking investigative journalism it ain't, you'll never make the big time newspapers like The Metro with garbage like that.

What next? Schoolkids carrying lethal compasses in their school bags?  The sociological revelation that earnings can be linked to purchases?

Offline Courtney

.....sounds like Chris Taylor is jealous.  :D  :music:

OldAdmin

Where are those quotes from?

The Alimo review quote looks like one from UKP?

pretty central in Paisley easily found, car parking a bit of a nightmare, close to college so lack of spaces, probably ok at nights/weekends when college isnt open though an nightmare during day.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64449.0

He wrote: “Pretty central in Paisley, easily found. Car parking a bit of a nightmare, close to college ... so lack of spaces. Probably okay at nights and weekends when college isn’t open.”

DG

Where are those quotes from?

The Alimo review quote looks like one from UKP?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64449.0

I assumed the Alimo quote came from here; I was also quoted and it was definitely a UKP review I did a while ago.

RandyF

"A weirdo posting under the name..."

How dare they big man! OMG I near pished myself there...in anger and outrage, at this gutter journalism!!  :angry:

Name change would be good big man...and if that happened to be 'Superstar' I doubt anyone would object  :drinks:

DG

How dare they big man! OMG I near pished myself there...in anger and outrage, at this gutter journalism!!  :angry:

Name change would be good big man...and if that happened to be 'Superstar' I doubt anyone would object  :drinks:

:drinks:

Offline seeker

Or even better ....A.Weirdo  :D :D :D :drinks:

DG

Or even better ....A.Weirdo  :D :D :D :drinks:

Not quite the anonymity I'd be after  :D I was thinking something like 'Maxx_Power' or maybe 'G_a_b_r_i_e_l'  :cool: :cool:

Offline bigmike32

Offline Chester Copperpot

Aye, welcome to 2002. Backward, draconian, fuckwit hacks...

Exactly. What a joke of an article.

Offline draper99

lol..what a riot that shitrag record is!!
there has been a few articles across the paper media about prostitution recently and tbh no reader gives a toss about it anymore.

i mean 50 hoors across renfrewshire...they obviously haven't done a glasgow/edinburgh search...lol

and stickynicky your defo not one of the smackheads but there is a right few profiles in that area !

RandyF

Hidden Image/Members Only

Oh for fucks sake man.  Think this Record/Mirror shit might have went viral  :(

DG

And I thought I had too much time on my hands?? Funny as fuck though Rand, hats off  :hi:

Offline Stickynicky69

• Service Provider
lol..what a riot that shitrag record is!!
there has been a few articles across the paper media about prostitution recently and tbh no reader gives a toss about it anymore.

i mean 50 hoors across renfrewshire...they obviously haven't done a glasgow/edinburgh search...lol

and stickynicky your defo not one of the smackheads but there is a right few profiles in that area !

Their is a few smack heads on AW known ones too who the hell books them ?lol
The Record is shit I'm just hoping it blows over quickly and I can get back too it :)

Online Happyjose

And I thought I had too much time on my hands?? Funny as fuck though Rand, hats off  :hi:

Note the quote from the cop in no way agrees with the tone of the badly written article, in fact it seems more enlightened than we've seen in the past.

I guess the 2nd rate hack must be a member here. Good luck carving out a career with the quality of that pish

Quite like the idea of a romp though - makes you sound like a modern day Sid James

Offline Courtney

.....now the T-shirts!  :D :lol:

(sorry DG, couldn't resist!)  :lol:

DG

.....now the T-shirts!  :D :lol:

(sorry DG, couldn't resist!)  :lol:

Modelled by RandyF perhaps?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Courtney

Modelled by RandyF perhaps?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

....could be. :D

.....it's not me anyway, I'm younger and more handsome.  :cool: :D

Offline GraysonD

The quote from the cop wasn't as bad as I'd expect to be honest

DG

....could be. :D

.....it's not me anyway, I'm younger and more handsome.  :cool: :D

Of course you are  ;) but oddly Randy did spring to mind as soon as I saw it   :unknown:

JazzMan

eBay was founded in California on September 3, 1995.

Now over 20 years later this internet thing is being used in Renfrewshire.

This is a SHOCK headline from the Daily Record.

Offline Courtney

Of course you are  ;)
:blush:
The quote from the cop wasn't as bad as I'd expect to be honest

Yeah, at least the cop is talking sense....unlike the rest of the drivel that's been written.

5th Musketeer

What a nasty hack job, I bet Chris Taylor had a good wank while doing his deep research on this ridiculous article.

However, it looks like the Paisley police department is busy trying to cope with REAL crime, per Chris Taylor (their star reporter ) on February, 22:
"There are nearly 20 anti-social crimes reported in Paisley every day :scare:. Renfrewshire Council statistics expose an increase in nuisance behaviour blighting the lives of families and businesses across the town."  :cry:

Read more at External Link/Members Only

Offline Squire Haggard

I always bury the Daily Fucktard under copies of the Sun. If its ''readers'' cant see it and dont think that its there, then they wont buy it.

Offline bigmike32

I always buy the daily rubbish ot comes in handy if i run out of toilet roll.

Offline Squire Haggard

Trinity Mirror haven't recovered fully from the 2009 crash, which is good news. The max length chart shows their decline. They produce only hate filled moronic rubbish at both national and local level. I'm happy to hasten their demise, by putting copies of rivals on top of them, burying them, at every opportunity.  :D

RandyF

The Daily Record's by far the biggest selling newspaper in Scotland.  Scottish Sun does maybe half, what the record does at best.

As to whose reading it?  Members of your family, your workmates, friends, neighbours most probably  :)

Offline Squire Haggard

The Daily Record's by far the biggest selling newspaper in Scotland.  Scottish Sun does maybe half, what the record does at best.

As to whose reading it?  Members of your family, your workmates, friends, neighbours most probably  :)

My family and workmates wont be buying it, as they have brain cells. As for some of the neighbours, I cant be sure.  :D

The Scottish Sun is the biggest seller in Scotland, although the difference isn't huge, at 224,298 as against 190,985.

Offline pieeyedpiper

One place I have never looked at is Paisley, the thought of being directed to some dodgy place in Ferguslie Park kinds put me off  :P

Offline Squire Haggard

One place I have never looked at is Paisley, the thought of being directed to some dodgy place in Ferguslie Park kinds put me off  :P

I was in a Paisley pub in the 80s, perhaps my only time in one. I was sitting with 2 male friends when this older guy came and sat down at the same table. He asked if we could get him some paper towels from the toilets as he said that he had just been stabbed. We just ignored him. A weird guy and a weird experience. I dont think that we went back there.

Offline pieeyedpiper

That is won of those WTF experiences............

Offline auldie63

I was in a Paisley pub in the 80s, perhaps my only time in one. I was sitting with 2 male friends when this older guy came and sat down at the same table. He asked if we could get him some paper towels from the toilets as he said that he had just been stabbed. We just ignored him. A weird guy and a weird experience. I dont think that we went back there.
Someone tells you that they have just been stabbed and you just ignore them. Very public spirited, I can only hope that somebody returns that sort of courtesy to you sometime.
Was he beneath your social strata?

Offline Squire Haggard

Someone tells you that they have just been stabbed and you just ignore them. Very public spirited, I can only hope that somebody returns that sort of courtesy to you sometime.
Was he beneath your social strata?

We didn't think that he had been stabbed. He didn't seem to be in pain. Why did he come to our table? I would have thought that he would have asked at the bar if they could phone for an ambulance, and be sitting near there with concerned staff nearby. None of that was happening. Why was he still drinking alcohol, which thins the blood? The guy hadn't been stabbed, that's why.

A possible  motive would be to quietly sit at the tables of newcomers to the bar, and quietly make sure that they dont want to return. He could have be doing an owner of a rival pub a favour.  Or was there someone else ready to rob us at knifepoint in the toilets? I cant think of other motives.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 01:52:00 pm by Squire Haggard »

5th Musketeer

We didn't think that he had been stabbed. He didn't seem to be in pain. Why did he come to our table? I would have thought that he would have asked at the bar if they could phone for an ambulance, and be sitting near there with concerned staff nearby. None of that was happening. Why was he still drinking alcohol, which thins the blood? The guy hadn't been stabbed, that's why.

A possible  motive would be to quietly sit at the tables of newcomers to the bar, and quietly make sure that they dont want to return. He could have be doing an owner of a rival pub a favour.  Or was there someone else ready to rob us at knifepoint in the toilets? I cant think of other motives.
1. He could have had a buddy waiting to mug you in the toilet when you went for the paper towels.
2. Wanted to start a conversation with you and couldn't think of a better way than to come up with something that would make you say "WHAT!!!  :scare:?"

Offline auldie63

Jesus you guys must walk about in a constant state of terror.

5th Musketeer

Jesus you guys must walk about in a constant state of terror.
Actually, it sounds like he must have read "Etiquette" from W.S. Gilbert's Bab Ballads.  Need to be introduced before talking to a stranger!  :lol: :lol: