Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: early days  (Read 1107 times)

brigboy

Was just thinking back to my earliest days of punting.... Back in my young and stupid (very stupid) days, I remember leaving nightclubs in Glasgow horny, having not pulled...  First stop was anderston red light district to pick up a street walker. Ok, stupid on so many levels, but I was young, and daft.... Anyone else do this in their silly youth?...

Brigboy

Offline valdishere

Hey Brigboy if you can recall Blytheswood Bus station and the street walkers around there in your youth then you must have been punting for many years.

I'm sure you must have some interesting tales from all those punting experiences over the years.

Offline tazman1002001

I remember one night after coming out of Cotton Club (if you remember this place then you def old lol) and not getting a lumber .... Back when I was a teen it was easy to pick up a girl from nightclubs....anyway.

I decided to cut through the bus station and saw this 30yr old babe who was a working girl....now keep in mind I must have been 18 maybe 19yrs old .....she would have been classed a a MILF..we went to the bit just next to the bus station...it was like a car park all covered.....I ended up having one of my best ever blow jobs off this girl.....as it was underground I remember the girl having nearly all her clothes off whilst sucking me off.

When we finished we chatted for a bit...it was her first time ever doing this and you could tell she was totally new to the game....in fact she said that she was short of money after leaving the nighclub and just needed enough to get money for petrol for her car to get back to Hamilton.

Damn that one was great experience...I remember driving around the bus station area for the next 5/6 weekends in a row with the hope of seeing this girl again.....but never saw her again.

ahhhh the good old days....  :lol:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline valdishere

Taz & Brig I guess I'm probably much older than you guys but do remember the buzz from all those years ago looking to pick up a lass around that area in streets around Cadogan St and Blythswood Square.

Often driving in a convoy and seeing the girl you wanted get into a car and then having to wait and watch parked up for her to be dropped off again so that you could snaffle her before she was picked up again.

Seemed exciting at the time in days before inner city CCTV with police and vice patrolling on foot and unmarked car and pimps at street corners checking girls, cars doing pick ups etc.

However post street walking days and onto sauna massage parlours it all became more hygienic and organised and more costly but improved surroundings and shower facilities. Ugh to think we banged street girls who couldn't wash or clean up and you may have been punter no 14 or more that night.

Today's online internet with AW and agency sites etc cater for all tastes and has greatly improved things with profiles, photos and detailed services provided.

No more maid receptionist describing girls size and looks (always greatly exaggerated)  and prices and what they do.

Taz I can see from your recounted memory of that occasion you even then had great luck. I unfortunately met a few mingers and couldn't get then out of my car quick enough after they had blown me (never pumped the mingers) but always with rubbers on and they were thick in those days. Not many girls offered bareback as I recall.

Offline tazman1002001

Val that one was memorable as it was so good ....but there were a lot of bad ones........but you got to take the good with the bad.

There was this other 20yr old girl from possil that I remember.....rough as fuck but she had the body of a supermodel (well that's how I remember her lol) .....I use to try and be her last punt ....she would beep me on my pager and I would pick her up at the same spot.....used to drive her home and she would suck me off and let me finger her on the drive back....

I picked her up a few times and took her back to my mates flat for sex......she was so kinky.....used to love taking a bath with me and fucking me in mates salmon pink jacuzzi bath ..... No great having a wet condom lol...
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline valdishere

Hey Taz if nothing your posts always give me a smile / laugh, in a good way.

You either have the great gift of the gab and patter / flatter these ladies you see and review. Or per feedback you really do have a "great cock" to please them or you truly are just one lucky guy to mostly always find great punts.

Keep it up!

Offline tazman1002001

It's def this one...... ;)

"Or per feedback you really do have a "great cock" to please them or you truly are just one lucky guy to mostly always find great punts"....
Banned by: