Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pennie lane. Edinburgh  (Read 4071 times)

Tjkooker

Met the much talked about pennie this weekend. Tiny but perfectly functional flat at the "pubic triangle".
Pennie has been described as "Girl next door" I would say a bit better. Not drop dead gorgeous though. Pennie was wearing my requested outfit, looking hot. Very friendly despite the initial first meet awkward feelings. I had a quick shower before lying back to enjoy a very sloppy gentle blow job. Not my preferred style but a good experience. After a while she suggested a 69 so I could get stuck in to the meaty fanny lips.  After a great 15 minutes of being sat on it was time to mount my cock. Good rhythm and some deep thrusts. Swapped positions to doggie for some rougher stuff. Didn't mind some playfully hair pulling and face in pillow stuff. Decided to get to the main reason for my visit. Anal, hard anal. Lots of lube and gentle to ease in. Then let rip. We both went for it. So much that I ran out of puff and couldn't go anymore (unfit!)
Some more oral trying to get pennies to deep throat and gag but it's not her thing. My only real complaint lol. Then we had Pennie puting on little show. Four fingers in her ass along with some of mine trying to stretch further.  This was enough for me and I stood up for the facial finish. She seemed to take great delight in this.
I don't know if I would meet penny again. Personally didn't click. I'm getting older and don't find myself having much to chat about with younger girls anymore. Being so unfit I actually enjoy chatting during a punt these days. Pennie was up for chat but I didn't really "feel" like it

Kaffeine Monsta

Have you got a link? She sounds really sexy.

Tjkooker

She is a bit too normal and sane for you

Kaffeine Monsta

Stop posting flames. I said or done nothing to you here or anywhere else so I don't know why you keep harassing me. If you don't like a post I make, raise your opinion (such as it is) - but don't just go around flaming in people's threads.

Tjkooker

Haha. The meds wearing off tonight loony?

Kaffeine Monsta

I said you first and I meant that. It's more polite that way. :)

Kaffeine Monsta

Besides, T.J. Abuser, I'm not going to play your stupid 7-year-old like games on-line. Like I said before, if you don't like me, my posts or the posts submitted by anybody else who comes on these forums, just deal with it. Nobody likes trolls and flame baiting.

Akerso

I'm sorry to hear you never clicked with this one TJ, however i have been to see her twice and both times i left smiling so i think i'm gonna head back for another go cause i'm fed up looking for a great punt and getting disappointed, this one offers a very good punt so i'd rather give her my hard earned cash and leave happy!  :thumbsup:

Offline kennyj

met pennie friday4th april,contact from her was excellent and kept me imformed up to appointment time ,met her previously in glasgow and always wanted a one on one ,well not disappointed as pennie is everything you could want ,tidy sexy horny and willing to please ,you want it she will do it ,not going into detail but i will certainly return in near future ,but wear the specs next time sexy lady  :P

Tjkooker

met pennie friday4th april,contact from her was excellent and kept me imformed up to appointment time ,met her previously in glasgow and always wanted a one on one ,well not disappointed as pennie is everything you could want ,tidy sexy horny and willing to please ,you want it she will do it ,not going into detail but i will certainly return in near future ,but wear the specs next time sexy lady  :P

FFs mate. Keep that sort of pish for adultwork or %%%. "not going into detail"
You won't last long on here.

Tjkooker

I'm sorry to hear you never clicked with this one TJ, however i have been to see her twice and both times i left smiling so i think i'm gonna head back for another go cause i'm fed up looking for a great punt and getting disappointed, this one offers a very good punt so i'd rather give her my hard earned cash and leave happy!  :thumbsup:

Service wise she's a ten no doubt.

Offline Cactus

FFs mate. Keep that sort of pish for adultwork or %%%. "not going into detail"
You won't last long on here.

Just needed to add "treat her well guys" and it would have completed the textbook fluffy AW feedback.

DrNo

Does anyone have a note of her mobile number?

Offline gorgie tony

She wants you to book via AW therefore I wouldn't put her no. on a public forum, I hope others wouldn't either.

It's up to Pennie who she gives out her no. to

Offline SamScott

I think she's a top girl like.

Tempted by Laura too
Banned reason: No Reviews in over 8 years.
Banned by: 90125