Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PSA Rosierose24 Ipswich  (Read 563 times)

Offline somethingrandom

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Debating whether to post this or not....

Let's ignore things like bareback and cut to the more serious business. I believe this woman has been to prison for blackmail, is a habitual drug user, shoplifter, petty thief.
I am not going to name her directly on here but If admin want to contact me I am happy to tell them what I know.

I haven't actually met her, but the penny has recently dropped re who she is.

She has popped up on AW several times before. Last summer or the one before she was using a caravan near Needham market if that rings a bell for anyone?
Cheers.

Offline Foxtail17

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Debating whether to post this or not....

Let's ignore things like bareback and cut to the more serious business. I believe this woman has been to prison for blackmail, is a habitual drug user, shoplifter, petty thief.
I am not going to name her directly on here but If admin want to contact me I am happy to tell them what I know.

I haven't actually met her, but the penny has recently dropped re who she is.

She has popped up on AW several times before. Last summer or the one before she was using a caravan near Needham market if that rings a bell for anyone?
Cheers.

She recently bid on a RB of mine but the BB/unprotected sex in her likes list meant it was a no go for me. Her picture sort of rang a bell but I just put it down to a girl returning or changing details, so thanks for the warning.

Any other details you can share to inform punters would of course be welcome.

Offline Bogof60

At the risk of being labelled an anorak.
From the public pictures it certainly looks like a motor home or a caravan.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline muddy funxter

can youi pm the info to me?