Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How often do you punt in a month?  (Read 8605 times)

ALyons

I am trying to find out how often I should see a WG in a month. I am thinking once every two weeks could be good.

My sex drive is high and I am trying to mix both a WG and seeing regular women in my life. How often do people punt here typically in a month?

:hi:

new_punter

I am trying to find out how often I should see a WG in a month. I am thinking once every two weeks could be good.

My sex drive is high and I am trying to mix both a WG and seeing regular women in my life. How often do people punt here typically in a month?

:hi:

You'll see a wide range of answers me thinks.

Offline threechilliman

As often as you want. Depends on the money/opportunities you have available and how much you need it after taking wanking into account.

I started earlier in the year and the monthly count is 5,4,4,3 to June. 2 a month from now on will be enough to keep me happy with the limited opp's I get and though money isn't an issue, guilt about the spend is and at two a month that's not unreasonable (I wonder if mrs tcm would agree?  :scare:) I think at first you rush at it thinking if you don't see such and such, you'll never see her. The effect soon wears off though with experience and now I'll just pick them off one-by-one as well as seeing my favourite every 2/3 months.

tcm

Offline wristjob

As often as you want. Depends on the money/opportunities you have available and how much you need it after taking wanking into account.

I started earlier in the year and the monthly count is 5,4,4,3 to June. 2 a month from now on will be enough to keep me happy with the limited opp's I get and though money isn't an issue, guilt about the spend is and at two a month that's not unreasonable (I wonder if mrs tcm would agree?  :scare:) I think at first you rush at it thinking if you don't see such and such, you'll never see her. The effect soon wears off though with experience and now I'll just pick them off one-by-one as well as seeing my favourite every 2/3 months.

tcm

Good post. What I was going to say as often as you need to, want to and can afford to.  I tend to have an approximate budget and it doesn't get near to what I want so there's always compromise. The last few months for me has been 4,3,6,6,2,4 (jan-june). Probably stretch to 1 more in june but I'm climbing the walls. Generally I go for 30 minute bookings - an hour would be nicer but then I would be doing less punts. I've tried cheaper girls but beyond a level you may as well not bother.

Offline valdishere

For me its always been a combination of my available free funds and pent up hornyness.

I've now punted for almost 40 years and it has often varied from being weekly (occasionally twice a week) to being only once every few months.

Age has never really dented my appetite until   a serious illness a few years ago curtailed my work ability and consequently earnings.

However I still manage to flush the pipes now and again but have been much more choosy and selective in my recent years.

Internet now makes things easier and more available to all but also carries higher risk of B&S, scams and influx of EE girls who don't appear to offer good service.

Never become  addicted to it as there are many prossies out there and some only too happy to give you a short shift and see you as easy money.

My advice is DO punt but only when you can really AFFORD it without creating any financial hardship.

Offline itk

Depends on how much punting money you have, plus the opportunities that you have. Nowadays for me it's down to once every 3-4 months. When I first started it was upto 3-4 a week, each and every week, but back then the amount of WG's were far far greater and I was single.

pleasure

Generally I go for 30 minute bookings - an hour would be nicer but then I would be doing less punts. I've tried cheaper girls but beyond a level you may as well not bother.

Interesting observation. I usually go for half hour punts too, especially when I'm "trying out" a girl I've not met before. What do you consider the price level beyond which you wouldn't go? I try not to pay more than £60 for a half hour. Occasionally I'll stretch to £70, or even £80 if something really special about the girl attracts me.

I've not noticed any particular correlation between price and quality. I've seen some dreadful girls who charged £80, and some amazing ones who charged £50. Very rarely do I see anyone advertising a half hour for less than £60.

So I'm curious about this price level you mention. Is it that you've found some girls who only charge £30 for a half hour and they're awful? Or is it that you usually pay well beyond my price range, and I'm missing out on the best girls by being too tight?

taz973

Got a regular I see every 4/6 weeks (should really get a plan B and alternate, put that on the to do list :thumbsup:)
Then as I like a bit of roleplay/bit more of an experience I tend to do a couple of longer bookings every few months, usually in a hotel and as I am a tight bastard and like my moneys worth tend to make sure I make the most of my hotel in terms of bookings  :D

Offline wristjob

Interesting observation. I usually go for half hour punts too, especially when I'm "trying out" a girl I've not met before. What do you consider the price level beyond which you wouldn't go? I try not to pay more than £60 for a half hour. Occasionally I'll stretch to £70, or even £80 if something really special about the girl attracts me.

I've not noticed any particular correlation between price and quality. I've seen some dreadful girls who charged £80, and some amazing ones who charged £50. Very rarely do I see anyone advertising a half hour for less than £60.

So I'm curious about this price level you mention. Is it that you've found some girls who only charge £30 for a half hour and they're awful? Or is it that you usually pay well beyond my price range, and I'm missing out on the best girls by being too tight?

It's not a price point as such, it's how they work. In Sheffield there are parlours where you can get girls from £25 upwards. Some of the girls at £25 are reputed to offer great services and some of them are good looking. What you do get though is a throughput issue. I read of a place where a guy was waiting and timed a girl doing 3 punters in just over 30 minutes. I don't want a girl trying her hardest to make me pop as quick as possible and definitely not a girl seeing guys queued up and just about managing a quick wipe between. Clean towels & showers - when you are hitting that kind of price point something has to give.

I punted a girl who was £30 - she spent the whole time nagging about extras and everything was more. In the end I paid £10 more for OWO and had a shit time. I've also seen girls at £40/hh and £60/hour and had a good time - it's not that it needs to cost more just it generally does and to find a cheaper bargain usually costs more in misses.

pleasure

Interesting, I wasn't aware of parlours charging such low prices. I'd be quite interested in trying out such a "quicky" experience, just for the novelty value. :)

Most of the parlours I've been too have had a half hour minimum, usually for around £60, though I have to say I'm not hugely experienced with the parlour scene in general. Around here the parlours are pretty crap, so I generally tend to go for indies instead.

Offline wristjob

I just sent you a PM - before I read your prev post but it covers some of that.

I've found the punting scene is very different in different regions. Some cities are all parlours, some are all agencies and some places have next to nothing. I don't think price matters in general terms, but more independents means more price flexibility.

password02

Depends on how much punting money you have, plus the opportunities that you have. Nowadays for me it's down to once every 3-4 months. When I first started it was upto 3-4 a week, each and every week, but back then the amount of WG's were far far greater and I was single.

+1 - some months I have 10-12 a few years back - last year when I had some bonus from work i decided to spend it on the girls so had a couple of weeks where it was every other day - now i have 4-5 regular girls that I see monthly and I add a few newbies as and when the bonus money comes in - so really depends on how the work is going - sometimes good and sometimes not so good - 2014 has been quite - 2013 was my best ever for bonus

dilettante

You're not a merchant banker, are you pwd02? (and that's literally, NOT Cockney RS! ;) )

vorian

Offline hendrix

At the moment, a couple of times a week, usually do an overnight once a month depending on availability of regulars. Last year was epic, sometimes nearly every day.

broksonic

As often as I can afford.

Same here.  But at the moment i am having to cut back , and not seen a wg for 2 months now  :(

vorian

Same here.  But at the moment i am having to cut back , and not seen a wg for 2 months now  :(

In some ways not punting when you can't really afford it is a sign of a sensible punter,  yes not fun but it shows you're not obsessed like some blokes.

touch.and.go

GeeWiz

I set a yearly budget and use it accordingly.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 01:05:37 am by GeeWiz »

Offline mattylondon

Good answer. Or want to shell out.  :hi:

Offline Mij

As often as I can get away on business away from the home. Don't want to punt anywhere near where I live. Tried it once at a location 45 mins away. Turned our the girl I met lives 5 miles away from me! She wasn't wanting to work near her home either!

So this means maybe only maybe 3/4 times a month, but once did 4 punts in 2 days in a visit to London! Making good use of time away!

Offline threechilliman

As often as I can get away on business away from the home. Don't want to punt anywhere near where I live. Tried it once at a location 45 mins away. Turned our the girl I met lives 5 miles away from me! She wasn't wanting to work near her home either!

So this means maybe only maybe 3/4 times a month, but once did 4 punts in 2 days in a visit to London! Making good use of time away!

My favourite lives only 4 miles from me :scare:

Not quite as risky as it sounds as there is something of a divide between the locations. Her place is tucked away as well.

tcm

Offline spz1234

I haven't punted in over a year. A mixture of finances and opportunity. I have tried to arrange a couple of things in that time but for whatever reason didn't work out.

I am determined to get back on the bike, at least for one punt, before I go away this summer.Will be fine then for another good while if my finances and opportunities don't receive a substantial upswing.

Before that, it was about once a month. That was pretty much enough for me.

Offline Sedlmayer

I punt as often as I have the money and the opportunity - in practice this means about 5 or 6 times a month. This is more than I used to, as I'm now normally paying £80 -£120/hr, rather than £150. Plenty of good girls in London in this price range.
I have a mixture of regs and newbies/one-offs and I find this works very well for me.

Offline Sedlmayer

Do you really think so? Whereabouts are you based, just out of curiosity? (Not saying you're wrong, just surprised.....)

chelsea1962

Well i used to punt once a month but have just sold my flat and banked 90 grand  :yahoo:
and moved in with my mum :timeout: but the plus side no bills just 300 quid a month
so been punting every week to try smiley miley this week.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 10:53:25 am by chelsea1962 »

Offline itk

Do you really think so? Whereabouts are you based, just out of curiosity? (Not saying you're wrong, just surprised.....)

Live just outside Norwich. Probably are more girls nowadays now I think about it, but back in the early 90's punting was all done from the streets and cards left in phone boxes, on most nights back then there would be upto 20 girls. In a way it gave me more choice as I was seeing what was on offer compared to having to look at the profiles on AW today.
I'd much prefer to see 20 girls in the flesh than scan 100 or so profiles on the net.

rogerc23

Im drinking a lot less in the past year and really have just been allocating what would have been spent on average work nights out boozing on punts.
This is working out as two or three punts a month plus the occasional blowie in soho if the urge takes me

Offline threechilliman

Im drinking a lot less in the past year and really have just been allocating what would have been spent on average work nights out boozing on punts.
This is working out as two or three punts a month plus the occasional blowie in soho if the urge takes me

+1. I've stopped certain expensive/bad habits and started a new one. So cash wise not much of an issue...

tcm

Gordo987

Not quite - but I punt according to my cock, not according my clock (I know, I know). I have occasionally punted twice in the same day, often four of five times in the same week, and sometimes I don't punt for months on end. I've sometimes wondered if its down to what I eat :unknown:

pleasure

Not quite - but I punt according to my cock, not according my clock (I know, I know). I have occasionally punted twice in the same day, often four of five times in the same week, and sometimes I don't punt for months on end. I've sometimes wondered if its down to what I eat :unknown:

I'm the same, happy to go for ages without, but no problem doing three or four in a week if the opportunity presents itself. With me it's more about supply than demand though. My need for a good shag is pretty much constant, so if there were plenty of girls around I'd bankrupt myself in no time.

But I have very particular requirements in the type of girl I like to see, and I very rarely visit the same girl more than once, so luckily this tends to limit my punting to a fairly sensible average spend. It's always good fun when several new girls or touring girls happen to pop up at once though, and I'm dashing around like an idiot trying to fit them all in before they disappear. :)

Offline the_exile

More like how many months go by before I have to have a punt. Pressures building, might have to go for it!

Gordo987

I'm the same, happy to go for ages without, but no problem doing three or four in a week if the opportunity presents itself. With me it's more about supply than demand though. My need for a good shag is pretty much constant, so if there were plenty of girls around I'd bankrupt myself in no time.

But I have very particular requirements in the type of girl I like to see, and I very rarely visit the same girl more than once, so luckily this tends to limit my punting to a fairly sensible average spend. It's always good fun when several new girls or touring girls happen to pop up at once though, and I'm dashing around like an idiot trying to fit them all in before they disappear. :)

Just as well you don't live in the Greater Manchester area - always plenty and a very good flow of new talent as well as a wide selection of 'ethnicity'. When I first discovered the Manchester parlour scene back in the 90s, I was like a kid in a sweet shop.  :D

Gav Lee

I'd say to the OP there's no amount you "should" punt.

For me it's mainly limited by what I can afford.  Last year I averaged 10 punts per month.  This year has been a bit less because I've been earning less, hopefully this will change soon.

rolf32313

Clearly their is no right or wrong number but it's always worth asking yourself why you are doing it especially if you start to ramp up suddenly or start seeing more dangerous (bb) girls. I have certainly used punting as a outlet for avoiding dealing with grief, stress and depression over the years. My record was just over £5k in a month luckily the bank statement shocked me into seeking the correct help before it got really out of control. On the flip side, I've gone months without seeing a girl.

Rochdull lad

I have a monthly punting budget which usually allows two or three punts a month.  Occasionally, I get a little bonus, [e.g. State Pension paid 4-weekly; so one month a year I get two payments] which always increases that month's punting.

One of the things put in my mind by that the way this thread has developed is the regional differences in punting.  Before I went down to London last week, some of the "mates I've never met" on here marked my card for some London-based Milfs at really quite reasonable hourly rates.  As I said to one of them, punting more often would be more of a temptation if I lived in London.

Offline Sedlmayer

I have a monthly punting budget which usually allows two or three punts a month.  Occasionally, I get a little bonus, [e.g. State Pension paid 4-weekly; so one month a year I get two payments] which always increases that month's punting.

One of the things put in my mind by that the way this thread has developed is the regional differences in punting.  Before I went down to London last week, some of the "mates I've never met" on here marked my card for some London-based Milfs at really quite reasonable hourly rates.  As I said to one of them, punting more often would be more of a temptation if I lived in London.

Glad you had fun!

Offline Third Man

location decides it mostly for me. If like this next few weeks im in a punting desert then  0 times a month as im not wasting money on crap like iv done so many times in the past. When in another place i visit prob twice a week.

IT861

Did a crazy one every day for a week earlier this month and also have gone two months earlier in the year without a single one so go through fits and starts.

On average 5 a month id say.

Offline threechilliman

Going back to the OP, from my initial 5 in the first month with the excitement of it, I seem to be settling for fortnightly now. Having punted last Friday and another planned this Friday I was actually sat at work today thinking about putting it back to next week. Tends to be like that after a good one I've noticed.

tcm

Offline shagbambi

At least twice a month.  But it all comes down to opportunity. 

broksonic

Think I will be saving even more money after Looking at the amount of negative reviews in the West Midlands Section

password02

Think I will be saving even more money after Looking at the amount of negative reviews in the West Midlands Section

Spend a day in London -

Offline Urban_G

I try to limit myself to 1 a month and I was doing OK until the turn of this year, already I've had 13 punts!

It boils down to a couple of things for me, money and desire. Unfortunately I usually have more of the latter, but this year I've had a bit of a windfall so am able to punt a bit more often than I'd like.

I have to say that after a punt it usually keeps me satisfied for the best part of 2 weeks or so, so much so that I won't visit UKP or AW that much. However, after that I'm GFI and find myself trawling AW for a number of days in succession trying to get an idea who to see for my next punt. Even wanking doesn't stem the urge and often when I wake up, particularly on weekends, I'm thinking about it straight away, not good.

It's like I have an El Nino effect with punting. Every so often my urges are far greater than usual, then they die down again, until it's time again for the next 'storm'.

Offline socks

I had it in my head that I see a regular every two weeks on average and others as and when they pop up and spark my interest. But when I look back on how many times I've actually seen my reg over two or three years, I realise it isn't as often as I think it is. Amongst the others though are some less frequent regulars as well as the true one offs. So in summary I reckon I'm a fortnightly punter overall!

jack_walsh

Great question OP. I only started last month and I think I managed six including two in on day. I've done two in July but am only planning one more due to circumstances.  Was thinking like many on here, as and when possible/affordable but being sensible about it and taking breaks.  Was also thinking a couple of times a month will be fine unless finances improve in which case once a week would be ideal for me.

Offline nigel4498

Once a month with a new regular I have found near me and once every six weeks now with a WG on my hotlist.

Online Markus

Money and opportunity. Fortnightly if I can but lately it's been even less.

I also tend to punt at the beginning of the month and in the third week of every month. The last week with payday means some WGs get very busy.

I tried to punt last week and out of the 3 on my hotlist one didn't answer,  one was busy touring and one if them didn't respond until yesterday.  I gave up and decided not to risk a shit punt and decided to use my brain and call it quits.

Jim Panzee

Once a month for me anymore and I have to be creative hiding my money or having plausible excuses for bank withdrawls. My current excuse is spent(pardon the pun)

Im foregoing a punt this month though as I have one on my hotlist and she lives quite far from me so gonna have to go for a 3 hourathon to justify the effort in getting there.

charming_red

I average 1/month but sometimes could do a burst of 2-3 in a month and then a month off as a lot just comes down to managing finances and getting the time off for a punt.