Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smelling good for a punt  (Read 3468 times)

Offline Anallover6969

Usually dab Chikara scented. WGs away seem to want to kiss where I spray it.

Come to think of it. Never put any on my todger.

Yet.

Offline purple_t

I always enjoyed the effects of the pheromone wipes- bought them in a Glasgow lapdancing bar and got free dances and an all night shag into the bargain.

Are these legit? I always assumed they were a scam

Offline AnthG

Are these legit? I always assumed they were a scam

They are a scam, I went through a stage in my teens buying up all the brands. Not one made any difference.

On researching at the time I found they use pig pheromones for them. There was a case I remember reading in the news some years back where a pig escaped and literally went for this guy as he was wearing it. He had to literally run and hide inside a phone box while the pig was attacking it to get at him.

I tried searching for the news article. But didn't find it but found this instead.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 05:33:26 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Thepacifist

Do they do an after shave as well?  :lol:

Someone bought it for me, smells good to me  :P

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Do they do an after shave as well?  :lol:

what if you have a beard?

Siadwel

Diesel Fuel for Life or JPG Pour Homme.

Fuel for Life's my current favourite.

Ramsbottom-the-snake

Waitrose are now selling Brut spray on deodorant for £1.50 a can. Two different fragrances too. So you can still get your Brut if you wish.

MrBridger

Waitrose are now selling Brut spray on deodorant for £1.50 a can. Two different fragrances too. So you can still get your Brut if you wish.

With the best will in the world I don't think you can refer to Brut as a 'fragrance'. Imagine Kevin Keegan asking Henry Cooper "So Henry, what fragrance are you wearing today?" Think he'd get a thick lip at best, if not a few whacks with a baseball bat (those were the days). RIP. Cooper not Keegan obviously.

Waitrose FFS?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 06:58:04 pm by MrBridger »