Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1 in 9 men pay for sex (Daily Mail)  (Read 1715 times)

doc14

pity they didn't do their survey on here it might make for different reading.

External Link/Members Only

claims 62% of guys asked paid for sex abroad, surveys can be read anyway they want but I love one quote from online reader, "all men pay for sex, some with money, some with years of ear ache"

Apparently we are most likely to be 25-34 year old professionals

Offline JamesKW

pity they didn't do their survey on here it might make for different reading.

External Link/Members Only

claims 62% of guys asked paid for sex abroad, surveys can be read anyway they want but I love one quote from online reader, "all men pay for sex, some with money, some with years of ear ache"

Apparently we are most likely to be 25-34 year old professionals
Some with money and years of ear ache.
When I visit the GUM clinic most of the other people there are under 30,It amazes me sometimes why they need to use Prossies as most of them are reasonable looking.

Curious6705

Some with money and years of ear ache.
When I visit the GUM clinic most of the other people there are under 30,It amazes me sometimes why they need to use Prossies as most of them are reasonable looking.

Most likely civvies who've caught a dose from another civvy IMO.

Offline londonmaxxy

Seems like they mainly captured the Amsterdam type stag do groups which will drag the age down. When I've punted in parlours & seen anyone else they're rarely looked under 40. Unless it makes you go grey early.  :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Seems like they mainly captured the Amsterdam type stag do groups which will drag the age down. When I've punted in parlours & seen anyone else they're rarely looked under 40. Unless it makes you go grey early.  :rolleyes:

The Daily Mail is a fantastic newspaper but that article is bullshit, I would say that most punters are over 35 ----------- not 25-34.

Offline markc65

1 in 10 in the Telegraph External Link/Members Only

and why do they have to show a picture of a street walker to get their point across.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I guess it depends on where the survey was taken. I suspect if done at The House of Commons it would be more like 80% paying for sex - and sticking it on expenses.

:hi:

raylondoner

1 in 9 men admit to paying for sex, but how many of the other 8 lie about it?  :hi:

Offline Jamboney

Seems like they mainly captured the Amsterdam type stag do groups which will drag the age down.

I fall into the 25-34 age group and was surprised as I thought I was one of a small number of punters in this age group and was of the opinion the most punters were 35+. It was however a stag do to Amsterdam that got me started off in this "hobby"   :D

Offline Happylad

Add to that figure an almost equal figure for those men who paid but wouldn`t admit it.  This surely completely puts the mockers on any question of criminalising men who pay pro$$ies for sex. The Justice Department would have to open a dedicated, 7 day a week, (and probably 24/7) criminal court in every town to cope with the flow, and if everybody refused to pay their fines the operation of the Prisons Service would collapse within 3 months

Offline NIK

Add to that figure an almost equal figure for those men who paid but wouldn`t admit it.  This surely completely puts the mockers on any question of criminalising men who pay pro$$ies for sex. The Justice Department would have to open a dedicated, 7 day a week, (and probably 24/7) criminal court in every town to cope with the flow, and if everybody refused to pay their fines the operation of the Prisons Service would collapse within 3 months

This is one of the many reasons I have repeatedly said it will never happen. They would be criminalising half the population, including a lot of the legislators.

galcom666

This surely completely puts the mockers on any question of criminalising men who pay pro$$ies for sex.

Think fixed penalty charges not a fine as fines can only be given by courts. Same as car speeding FPNs 99/100 times people just pony up as it is easier to do so.

Offline latecomer

1 in 10 in the Telegraph External Link/Members Only

and why do they have to show a picture of a street walker to get their point across.

Yes that picture's been shown more than a few times before.  If the photographer had received £1 for every time it had been published, I reckon they'd be quite wealthy now!

Offline hunnieme

The Daily Mail is a fantastic newspaper but that article is bullshit, I would say that most punters are over 35 ----------- not 25-34.

I know you agree with their politics but "fantastic" ???  :wackogirl:

Offline onedivergent

Well I'm 24 and I pay for ladies who are at least 30 plus. I don't ever know how old these people really are but I know they are older so that's fine. I also find it a great alternative to meeting the ladies of my age who I hang out and hook up with.
I say why not pay ? No problem same as paying for anything.
I do it because Im single not hurting anyone and can afford to ( now learnt about value and speaking up for myself )
When I have an exclusive gf I don't - simples.
I like mature attractive women for the experience and positive feelings.
This helps my insecurities and boosts me .
I only hook up with mature ladies because outside world the hot ones are married and have twice had affairs which has left me quite emotional and guilty so think just hooking up is best.

I like the secrecy and intimacy .=-O :-P
I like how since checking out this site less naive and in fact more understanding to how services are ran by ladies.

So there for I get value, safety and some way cool times.

I don't think it matters regarding 20s , 30s or even older what matters are the reasons . and with that its down to each and every one of us weather its impulsive or planned to have a hot and fun times as possible for the best value.

Props to all on !here who respect this for what it gives you and keeping it balanced. I'm keeping myself in check and recognise that this added alternative is just fun service  and now i can't be played or ripped off just coz I'm a younger.

StPunt

Offline Happylad

8 out of 9 men are liars

You are very generous to make such a statement.  In my experience, where sex is concerned I`ve never met an honest man yet (regretfully self included).

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
You are very generous to make such a statement.  In my experience, where sex is concerned I`ve never met an honest man yet (regretfully self included).
You're seeing the wrong rent boys.

Offline emkay

they are doing it wrong. Why ask the men? why not ask the women "how old are your typical customers". You'd get more info from asking fewer people.