Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How to approach WGs with no feedback?  (Read 3484 times)

Harribbo

So I am planning to go for my second punt tomorrow, I like to stay local and there are very limited girls on AW with feedback in my area (Newham)

I found a profile I like but she has zero feedback, what should I expect? And how should I approach the meeting?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers lads!

Jay-Jay

Well in her case,as she's Bulgarian you can expect any or all of the following :

It won't be the girl in the pics
Whichever girl it is won't do half of the things in her "likes" list
She'll be operating from a shithole
and many more. There are literally hundreds of these EE girls in all the areas covered by A/W currently and in the vast majority of cases it's a waste of money and time.

Jay

Offline KentAde

Well in her case,as she's Bulgarian you can expect any or all of the following :

and many more. There are literally hundreds of these EE girls in all the areas covered by A/W currently and in the vast majority of cases it's a waste of money and time.

Jay

With caution!  ;)

Harribbo

Does the fact she does out calls make the situation any better? Ha...

Harribbo

Jay

Will the girl in the pics answer the door then switch? Or will it be a completely different girl?

Offline CBPaul

Reverse image search reveals....

External Link/Members Only

Unless you're after a tranny I'd look elsewhere.

vorian

To find a top quality EE is very hard and chances are the good ones will have a review on UKP. Never say never but the chances on you having a good punt with this prossy imho is very low.

Offline Steve2

« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 02:46:00 pm by Steve2 »

Offline CBPaul

To find a top quality EE is very hard and chances are the good ones will have a review on UKP. Never say never but the chances on you having a good punt with this prossy imho is very low.

There have been a few exceptional EE girls in my punting area but I agree most don't fall into that bracket. In the case of this one I would be put off the zero fb and the alert at the top of the profile. The link to a TV site would have me running a mile.

Offline Steve2

Along with the Anal without  :vomit:

Offline CBPaul

Along with the Anal without  :vomit:

Christ, I hadn't spotted that, binned out as soon as I saw the site full of blokes.

Harribbo

I fancy a tranny? Ahhhhhhhh! *jumps off a cliff

I think I will give this one a miss boys...  :D :lol:

vorian

Go back to the review section mate, best way to reduce the risk factor.

Harribbo

Go back to the review section mate, best way to reduce the risk factor.

Think I will fuck off Awork and just use this site...I just threw up in my mouth ha.

vorian

Think I will fuck off Awork and just use this site...I just threw up in my mouth ha.

AW is OK as long as you cross reference to the UKP review section, but if you go for the well reviewed girls on here you can save yourself a lot of time and reduce the risk. The only problem with the  best prossies reviewed on here is they tend not to suffer from dusty phone syndrome and are harder to book. I would rather plan ahead and have a reduced risk but understand not everyone is in that position.

Offline CBPaul

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine it, hand over the pounds, get undressed, lay back and then get presented with a todger. Fucking horrifying.

vorian

Imagine it, hand over the pounds, get undressed, lay back and then get presented with a todger. Fucking horrifying.

Sounds like a good plot for a film.  (No spoilers now).  :D

Harribbo

I made a 2 hour booking with her tomorrow NOT!

Offline CBPaul

Glad to hear it.

Back to your OP, I have booked one or two prossies with zero fb but never an EE girl and their profiles looked spot on. If I like the look of one I tend to wait for fb to appear and ensure that they actually stay around for a month or so. As many tour around it is easy to spot the group they work in so can always check the others out too. Best of all is posting on here though, recently had on I've been keeping an eye on conformed as being genuine and will pounce when she tours this way again.

Offline smiths

So I am planning to go for my second punt tomorrow, I like to stay local and there are very limited girls on AW with feedback in my area (Newham)

I found a profile I like but she has zero feedback, what should I expect? And how should I approach the meeting?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers lads!

My advice is to approach with caution and suspicion as i do with ALL newbie WGs to me being ready to walk if necessary and have a plan B option, in my case a regular i can ring and who can usually fit me in if the plan A goes tits up.

If you arent completely happy before you hand your money over walk, DO NOT think with your dick, it can be a big mistake, i know because i used to think with it myself.

A WG having no or little A/W FB doesnt necessarily mean they are dodgy or bad, they might be new and/or work off their phones only. I have punted with many such WGs over the years and had some great punts, had some bad ones as well.

To maximise your chances of a good punt read any reviews for WGs on here in your punting area, hopefully there are some. If not and you get no recommendations on this thread post a new thread up on the London board asking for some.

I see this WG has a long enjoys list, highly unlikely she enjoys/offers all them. Ask her about the Sybian and Machine Sex which is a sex machine, the chances of her actually having one i would put at 1%, see what she says in response to you, say you like these sex machines and would love to see her using it as it turns you on.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 03:55:36 pm by smiths »

Offline Steve2

Glad to hear it.

Back to your OP, I have booked one or two prossies with zero fb but never an EE girl and their profiles looked spot on. If I like the look of one I tend to wait for fb to appear and ensure that they actually stay around for a month or so. As many tour around it is easy to spot the group they work in so can always check the others out too. Best of all is posting on here though, recently had on I've been keeping an eye on conformed as being genuine and will pounce when she tours this way again.

Booking ANY girl with zero feedback is a risk, but so is punting

I have had, and am still having some great punts with new girls with no feedback

It all comes down to whether you want to take a chance/punt and maybe have to walk away or wait until they have multiple feedbacks and maybe be jaded or worse, disappear

Stealthshagger

Reverse image search reveals....

Unless you're after a tranny I'd look elsewhere.

Lol talk about a hidden extra...

Offline smiths

Booking ANY girl with zero feedback is a risk, but so is punting

I have had, and am still having some great punts with new girls with no feedback

It all comes down to whether you want to take a chance/punt and maybe have to walk away or wait until they have multiple feedbacks and maybe be jaded or worse, disappear

Indeed so. As we know a WG has to start sometime, a gem could be found by punting with such a newbie which you have done as i know. Yes its a risk but the reward of locating a good WG can be worth it. Only the individual punter can decide if that risk is too high for him of course. ;)

rogerc23

Why anyone would punt in newham is beyond me,ffs buy a travelcard and you can be most places in london within an hour.
If the opening poster is too lazy to do that he deserves a shit punt in my book

Online wristjob

As a general rule I find AW feedback useless and PN feedback pretty much useless so having no feedback isn't usually a massive problem and doesn't mean the punt will be bad.

General advice in these kinds of situations:

Very likely (esp with stolen pics) that she won't be the girl in the pic. In these situations I walk in, appraise the situation and check that she offers the services she offers. Many many girls lie on the phone but in the room you can see if you like the girl and I've never really found a girl who lied about the services once you were there (een if they did 15 mis earlier on the phone). They probably don't want to risk a gob full of spunk by telling you no CIM at the last moment etc.

If it's local what the hell, go have a look - I've been to punts where I expected to walk but it worked out OK.

Does the fact she does out calls make the situation any better? Ha...

If you want an outcall what is the issue with local? If the girl is somebody different who doesn't offer the services you want it's a lot less aggro if you walk out of her place rather than she being standing at your door. I only had 1 punt on an outcall, and if it was an incall I'd have walked. Outcall made it 10x as bad.

helmsdale

Its better to book half an hour to begin with and if they turn out to be a Miss World type or whatever you can always offer to pay for an hour as most of the time they won't have another client. Two hours is a waste of time, the girl will get bored by two hours of you. Better to pay for two one hour sessions on separate days.

I am certain that 'she' really is a 'she' and its a case of a Bulgarian pimp has booked his girls onto the wrong site by accident - obviously the Bangkok Ladyboys have yet to tour Sofia.

Offline Olivia

• Service Provider
So I am planning to go for my second punt tomorrow, I like to stay local and there are very limited girls on AW with feedback in my area (Newham)  I found a profile I like but she has zero feedback, .....

"what should I expect?"

* Bait and switch.

* Overwhelming disappointment/despondency/irritation/helplessness.

* Little in and value for money.

And how should I approach the meeting?

* With fake bank notes

* A heart of stone.

* Bollocks substantial enough to 'walk' if need be.

* A sense of humour.

I HONESTLY can not fathom the logic behind your selection.  Granted, your choice in Newham is extremely limited; for prossies in general never mind those with an explicit and 'proven' track record.  Regardless, in the space of less than five minutes, upon conducting a search for local Newham prossies advertising their services for your consideration and (fingers crossed!) immense pleasure, from the thirty one profiles at your disposal, seven of those have actually pretty substantial/credible feedback associated to them: so almost twenty five percent of your entire selection of prossies DO in fact present options with the enhanced security of feedback, ranging from a handful of comments to historic culmination of cross referenced validating recommendations.

Having had a quick glance at the archetypal features seemingly characterizing the prossie in question here, I took two minutes to scan the snapshots of the seven profiles clearly far more safe a bet in terms of proven track record and these prossies are ij fact the girls that appear the most enticing, anyway.  I've included links to two profiles that blow the one in discussion here, out the water surely any day of the week.  Furthermore, both offer private ga;ery access for just one credit:

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

This girl is £70 PER HOUR, offers CIM and unimited pops even in half hour bookings!!!!  And, if her, is a fucker stunner!

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only £90

For £90 an hour, this chick (again I the pics are real) offers CIM and is British to boot.  Hot as fuck, as well.

*** TWENTY TWO FEEDBACK + FIELD REPORT (linked below)***

zatoichi

Judging by the penis bit someone pointed out,very carefully  :scare:  No feedback is not always a bad thing.Loads of services,all inclusives at a low price with no fb or fb from people with little or none themselves normally doesnt mean anything good.What you can expect from those is,at the least,bait and switch.Even if you do get the right girl,little to no service.And if you get really lucky you get greeted by some big slavic fucker who isnt their pimp,he just likes watching telly in their flat

abdul

First try Google images if failed then consider the traveling distance if everything is ok then start your journey. Upon arrival if the girl is totally different from your imagination simply walk away ir cancel the booking . No one will say anything.

Offline smiths

First try Google images if failed then consider the traveling distance if everything is ok then start your journey. Upon arrival if the girl is totally different from your imagination simply walk away ir cancel the booking . No one will say anything.

Certainly not been my experiences when i have walked, i have often had verbal abuse shouted at me and even thought one WG was going to get physically violent, fortunately she didnt. Always makes me smile when i am safely back in my car because it shows i was quite right to walk. I then ring my plan B option.

abdul

Certainly not been my experiences when i have walked, i have often had verbal abuse shouted at me and even thought one WG was going to get physically violent, fortunately she didnt. Always makes me smile when i am safely back in my car because it shows i was quite right to walk. I then ring my plan B option.

Agree there is a least chance of verbal abuse as some of us may face. But so far I never experienced any verbal abuse from a wg if I have had walk way. We can make excuse for walk way somehow to minimize abuse.