Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hackney dangerous place to punt  (Read 7180 times)

ram2184

under the surface the op has a hatred for black people by the looks of this thread

and yet he's on a puntng site with no reviews

flashing out the race card is uncalled for. I posted my experience to serve as caution to other members.

James999

under the surface the op has a hatred for black people by the looks of this thread

If he was mugged by black people that could have something to do with the attitude you suggests he has  :unknown:

Offline Brazilian Martian

If he was mugged by black people that could have something to do with the attitude you suggests he has  :unknown:

But he was not mugged by black people if so he has not said anything ?

ram2184

this is basically the tactic they used. Create a distraction and then pickpocket. I would think that the method of distraction would vary depending on the person they are sizing up(a tourist, an old men and etc) . External Link/Members Only

So if you by any chance encounter such situation remember first thing to do is hold your wallet or casy(at least put your hand over with) and remain calm. This is so to signal to them you are aware of their tactics. immediately walk and start moving.

ram2184

this is basically the tactic they used. Create a distraction and then pickpocket. I would think that the method of distraction would vary depending on the person they are sizing up(a tourist, an old men and etc) . External Link/Members Only

So if you by any chance encounter such situation remember first thing to do is hold your wallet or cash(at least put your hand over it) and remain calm. This is to signal that you are aware of their tactics. immediately walk and avoid them.

Or simply tell them to fuck off and try it on the next mug

ram2184

Or simply tell them to fuck off and try it on the next mug

not so sure is it wise to confront them. In such scenario you are dealing with more than one person. but i think being stationary and argue would still put you in that dangerous situation better move and get out of it.

Maybe keeping your wallet or cash in the inside pocket of a jacket would stop. As i'm sure they can see you wallet in your jeans or trouser pockets

James999

But he was not mugged by black people

I said if, thus meaning possibly.

Odd how you can make a statement of fact that he wasn't mugged by black people, were you there watching?

Offline laidbackasiandude

So if you by any chance encounter such situation remember first thing to do is hold your wallet or cash(at least put your hand over it) and remain calm. This is to signal that you are aware of their tactics. immediately walk and avoid them.

Most of the forum would be aware of this, indeed would be quite street savvy or streetwise. Also you were not attacked,
or assaulted by anyone but felt scared walking in a part of Hackney. There are other parts of the world where it's
potentially FAR more dangerous to walk around than Hackney.

I think you need to heed your own advice about what you've written and aim to get more streetwise and alert about the
potential for danger, which can happen at ANY time, and ANY WHERE.

Why not post a full review (reading through this it appears you met a WG based in Hackney), then link this thread
to your full review, which highlights in your opinion why you felt this location was somewhat unsafe?

Think you need to get a bit more "streetwise" in these type of situations, be mindful of any environment but do
NOT look outwardly like a walking target/don't show any fear.

Exactly

ram2184

Most of the forum would be aware of this, indeed would be quite street savvy or streetwise. Also you were not attacked,
or assaulted by anyone but felt scared walking in a part of Hackney. There are other parts of the world where it's
potentially FAR more dangerous to walk around than Hackney.

I think you need to heed your own advice about what you've written and aim to get more streetwise and alert about the
potential for danger, which can happen at ANY time, and ANY WHERE.

ok :thumbsup:

From that picture it's clear to see they are rushing a papperazi no doubt this was during the london riots

Type_O_Negative

Type_O_Negative

From that picture it's clear to see they are rushing a papperazi no doubt this was during the london riots
Or maybe they want his camera and watch?

Offline punk

i dont think he caught there good side and they were just complaining to him or they fancied his watch, camera and any thing else he had, looks like the white bloke on the right is pulling some thing out of his jacket with his left hand

Or maybe they want his camera and watch?

Yeah really almost nine guys for a crappy camera or watch ??

They may be helping him up after he fell down  :lol: :lol: :D and they sat the youth of today have no manners

Type_O_Negative

Yeah really almost nine guys for a crappy camera or watch ??
Are you a photographer by any chance? How do you know it's crappy? Or you try to defend them because they are black as you are? And blacks don't start riots as we know  :lol: :lol: :lol:

As a photographer i can tell you you will get some cash for "crappy" camera on black market. That's why photographers buy insurance for their gear.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 03:38:03 pm by Type_O_Negative »

I'm not defending them they are scum for doing that but yes I am black Mr negative why is that a problem ?

Are you a photographer by any chance? How do you know it's crappy? Or you try to defend them because they are black as you are? And blacks don't start riots as we know  :lol: :lol: :lol:

And just to answer you yes I take a lot of pictures as i'm a tattoo artist and I know a good camera when I see one  :hi:

Type_O_Negative

And just to answer you yes I take a lot of pictures as i'm a tattoo artist and I know a good camera when I see one  :hi:
His camera is bigger than cheap compact camera. It's probably DSLR or mirrorless with a prime lens. It would be nice money on black market.

Mark Andrews

i totally agree with you.

now one of my rules is to do a little bit of research on locality of the lady.

I also begin to wonder what type of clients does the lady have based on her location. No wonder she was loose  :dash:

Never AGAIN!

It must be said you do need to be weary of where you look about and the areas you frequent.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Going back to the topic of this thread.  I live in a tiny sleepy village in the Peak District where the biggest crime is probably car damage from a wandering sheep however if I was to go to a cashpoint and there was a group of teens hanging around regardless of their skin colour I would either not bother and go home or go further afield. 
If I am sensible enough to do that in an idyllic village with no crime then I sure as hell would not just go up to the cash machine and withdraw any money at all in any city if there was a group of youths hanging around it.
Its common sense not to draw attention to the fact you have money when they are groups of youths hanging around

ram2184

Going back to the topic of this thread.  I live in a tiny sleepy village in the Peak District where the biggest crime is probably car damage from a wandering sheep however if I was to go to a cashpoint and there was a group of teens hanging around regardless of their skin colour I would either not bother and go home or go further afield. 
If I am sensible enough to do that in an idyllic village with no crime then I sure as hell would not just go up to the cash machine and withdraw any money at all in any city if there was a group of youths hanging around it.
Its common sense not to draw attention to the fact you have money when they are groups of youths hanging around

obviously you have not been to hackney. it is the total opposite of your town. The youths there hang around everywhere. If i did not draw money there i hope you ladies take online or card payments.

news in hackney today : External Link/Members Only
crime in london stats: External Link/Members Only

anyway every place is different. crime could happen anywhere and anytime but certain places have higher probability. for me i am just warning certain places may not be as safe as others and the person needs to practise extra caution.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 05:52:30 pm by ram2184 »

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I am sure there is more than one cash machine in Hackney.  Why could you have not just found another one.  Perhaps at a petrol station where they have CCTV so yobs tend to avoid hanging around to rob people as CCTV footage is hard to deny
I have been out of my village you know so am aware what other areas are like.  As I am originally from down South I was a regular visitor to London so am quite aware what some areas are like.
It is just common sense to not take money out of a cash machine when a group of youths are hanging around next to it.  Basically it was just easier for you to use that machine for time and convenience and you ignored the risks.  When we ignore risks we tend to end up with a problem.

It also doesn't really tally up with your title of the thread as this had nothing to do with a punt being dangerous in Hackney and should perhaps read Hackney dangerous place to take money out of ATM in front of group of teens but then again you can remove the word Hackney from that and just state it is dangerous to take money out of an ATM in front of a group of teens.

ram2184

I am sure there is more than one cash machine in Hackney.  Why could you have not just found another one.  Perhaps at a petrol station where they have CCTV so yobs tend to avoid hanging around to rob people as CCTV footage is hard to deny
I have been out of my village you know so am aware what other areas are like.  As I am originally from down South I was a regular visitor to London so am quite aware what some areas are like.
It is just common sense to not take money out of a cash machine when a group of youths are hanging around next to it.  Basically it was just easier for you to use that machine for time and convenience and you ignored the risks.  When we ignore risks we tend to end up with a problem.

It also doesn't really tally up with your title of the thread as this had nothing to do with a punt being dangerous in Hackney and should perhaps read Hackney dangerous place to take money out of ATM in front of group of teens but then again you can remove the word Hackney from that and just state it is dangerous to take money out of an ATM in front of a group of teens.

i was in a hurry at that time. i went to the nearest atm. the youth were not hanging around me. as i said i believe i was marked meaning they saw me from a distance.

i stand by my post as it happened in hackney.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 05:55:21 pm by ram2184 »

Offline Malvolio

So did you actually get robbed?  Even if you did, that doesn't make Hackney a dangerous place to punt.

Offline Thepacifist

I've lost count of the number of times I've been asked if I wanted to buy weed, coke, an iPhone, a watch, some jewelery etc. 

I treat it the same way as when someone asks for a spare ciggie or a light for a smoke; "No thanks mate..".  Although you're dealing with someone who is inherently dodgy and even a little desperate, it's not an indication that they're going to mug you.

To be fair I don't mind people offering me weed but I'll always decline because I have better stuff then them anyway.

Offline Mr Sinister

Retired from punting still like to read this place from time to time for a good  :sarcastic:.

Bloody hell this thread Hackney dangerous? don't make me laugh 10 years
ago I would of said avoid at all costs just read up on Murder mile.

Now Murder mile is more of a hipster hotspot for soy lattes and craft beers
Ignore the OP(posting silly crime stats) Hackney is pretty safe unless you're wandering into an estate
then good luck to you. :music:

jcdmj12

i was in a hurry at that time. i went to the nearest atm. the youth were not hanging around me. as i said i believe i was marked meaning they saw me from a distance.

You sound like you've led a very sheltered life it you got caught by the old distraction pickpocket technique. That one has been around around Charles Dickens's time, at least.   Oh well don't feel too bad. I'm sure we've all been done over once or twice in the past. I know I have, a long time before punting.

Glad to hear you were unharmed though.  It's only money, after all.  But to echo the others, if you're going to play this game, you need to get a lot more streetwise otherwise you're not going to have much fun.

Personal security is always #1 priority. It's far better to be late for a prossie than risk getting robbed and potentially injured. Look up the "Cooper Color Codes" on Google. It's a system the police and armed forces use for teaching situational awareness.   Far too many people wander around in "Condition White" (i.e. oblivious to the outside world).  If you're going to into a potentially risky situation like a punt in a new area, that is a bad idea.   You need to train yourself to be in "Condition Yellow" (relaxed alertness)  - ideally always when in public, but certainly when you are approaching / leaving a punt.

Offline PumpAction

Well you say you're 36 stone. Kind of hard for them to miss you.

Offline punk

Offline hendrix

I'm curious about whether ram2184 picked his handle from the aw punter of the same name..:rolleyes: It seems unlikely that two different people would pick the exact name when it's not exactly a common combination of letters/numbers. Why would anyone do that?

Of course, it's not the same person as our ram asks questions about girls the aw ram has seen.

Suspicious sod aren't I? :D

ram2184

I'm curious about whether ram2184 picked his handle from the aw punter of the same name..:rolleyes: It seems unlikely that two different people would pick the exact name when it's not exactly a common combination of letters/numbers. Why would anyone do that?

Of course, it's not the same person as our ram asks questions about girls the aw ram has seen.

eerrr... yes you are very suspicious :crazy: i suppose there is a nick with ram as ram is a common indian nickname derived from name such as ramesh, ramasamy, ramalingam and etc. 2184 is very easy  :D my punting phone last 4 digits  :D

Offline hendrix

eerrr... yes you are very suspicious :crazy: i suppose there is a nick with ram as ram is a common indian nickname derived from name such as ramesh, ramasamy, ramalingam and etc. 2184 is very easy  :D my punting phone last 4 digits  :D

Let's hope the other ram2184 didn't also pick the last 4 digits of his punting phone number! :hi:

Online NightKid

Eh, you aren't the only one. I've been thinking "Abdul again ..." for a while now but I guess we'll never know until Admin confirms it.

yorkshire123

Eh, you aren't the only one. I've been thinking "Abdul again ..." for a while now but I guess we'll never know until Admin confirms it.

Originally i was thinking sadgit but Abdul seems the more likely, either way he sounds full of shit  :hi:

Offline lewishamguy

Perhaps Abdul collective recently banned rajdunda, shahrukh?

:sarcastic:

Offline hendrix

Perhaps Abdul collective recently banned rajdunda, shahrukh?

:sarcastic:

Yeah, interesting as rajdunda at least is a genuine punter as far as I know. Seems to be an Abdul collective tactic.. Pick a username from an Asian sounding punter and then post shit here. Though I might be wrong of course :rolleyes:

Online NightKid

Originally i was thinking sadgit but Abdul seems the more likely, either way he sounds full of shit

Nah ... if sadgit was back, he fits the profile of wank8 better; has a way with words, but still equally full of shit.  :D

Mind you, the desperation to justify his existence here by punting non-stop and the way he handles criticism is similarly & suspiciously sad enough, now that I think about it.

ram2184

from an indian name.. so sadjit and now a muslim now  :D

sounds interesting and fun