Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Maria Coraline - Russell Square / Kings Cross  (Read 14418 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7004451) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline harrowcd

Scratched an itch to see a convincing TS, Maria is very hot! Positive but some lack of enthusiasm. 
TOFTT i think? I couldnt find anything about her on here, did some searching before and anything i have found links pasted below

External Link/Members Only

• Comms: someone else will be handling this because the comms were perfect, quick responses, but when i got there maria's english was only very basic, maria is new to the UK
  • Location:Nearest station is Russell Square but not far from Euston / Kings Cross. basic central london block of flats, sort of ex council-ish. Took a shower it was ok, the cleanlineess of the bedroom wasnt amazing. flat is shared. ad currently says only in kings cross for a week
  • Looks: convincing Brazilian hottie, i found maria very very attractive, with a very fit toned body, hair was really nice and long, 5ft 6, age early twenties the AW profile says 25 i think that is more accurate than the birchplace ad which says 19, no monster brazilan cock thankfully i dont like that, maybe 5 to 6 inch, small tits, birchplace pics are accurate.
  • Meet: I had planned an hour, but she was running 15 mins late, so i just did 30 mins with her £120.
    Started with light touching, kissing, we coould have done more than just light kissing but i didnt try to DFK
    I gave covered BJ, but im not a fan of giving so i didnt try too much or too long... this may have meant maria didnt easily stay hard enough throughout
    I asked to be fucked, i think this is where it could have become a negative because it wasnt a gentle first entry, i have only ever been penetrated by strapons and it was always more gentle at my request, maria went in a bit too quickly at first. but after the slight pain went away i enjoyed it and maria seemed to enjoy it, i think she did lack some enthusiasm and energy, i think i may have wanted a bit more PSE energy! i came whilst still being fucked, i dont think maria came and I didnt ask to top or go a second round, it was almost time up anway
  • Summary: maria is very hot and convincing, a good gfe and glad i only had 30 mins in the end because my experience was lacking a bit of enthusiasm, but it might be because the meet was late evening or if you catch maria with more energy or time, i dont think maria was purposely unenergetic

Offline Ivor Hunch

wow-  she looks utterly stunning.  not been topped before, but I can see that happening soon....

Offline tantraman

... convincing Brazilian hottie ...

... and this position convinces me to get in line :music: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline cheekymonkey

Wow....she really is stunning, looks totally feminine, so petite & the best tits & nipples i've seen, she looks nothing but totally female.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Going to try and fit a visit in to Derby this week as over at Leicester anyway. This girl looks amazing. Thanks for revieiwng.
How big is her cock?

Offline harrowcd

Going to try and fit a visit in to Derby this week as over at Leicester anyway. This girl looks amazing. Thanks for revieiwng.
How big is her cock?

5 or 6 inch at most

Offline Frizzo711

Looks like she's moved on to Manchester, hope she comes back to London

Offline Candyman_69

Sounds a bit of a neutral, but she certainly looks hot, had her on my hot list for a couple of months, just joined her onlyfans to be sure and I can verify her pictures are pretty accurate. Will hope to pay her a visit in the future.

Offline harrowcd

Sounds a bit of a neutral, but she certainly looks hot, had her on my hot list for a couple of months, just joined her onlyfans to be sure and I can verify her pictures are pretty accurate. Will hope to pay her a visit in the future.

it was almost a neutral to be honest, mostly the fact she was very hot and convincing looking TS who was versatile and got hard all made it just about positive

Offline princerico

i notice she's back on the scene.

Anyone seen more recently? Looks very hot.

Offline harrowcd

I would love to see her again, will wait until she is in London

Offline Ivor Hunch

no showing as in London-  has anyone see her recently?

Offline Sebstyles7

Definitely on my hit list but skint at the moment!   :dash:

This photo is horny as fuck though! 
« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 04:00:05 pm by Sebstyles7 »

Offline Sebstyles7

Bugger for some reason the image won't attach!!!