Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Julie Lopez - St John's Wood - Seriously Incredible but £££  (Read 2979 times)

Offline Tildree

Context: First review, long time lurker, so I'll try to make this a good one. Mainly punt TS's having seen Sofia UK a number of times in the past but she's so well reviewed on here it wouldn't add anything. Genuinely some of my meets with her are almost identical to some reviews here.

External Link/Members Only

Price: £400 for 1 Hour...I know...
Place: Nice, clean and spacious flat a few mins walk from St Johns Wood tube station
Comms: A few failed attempts to meet in the past, but no issues on this day. Called at first to agree time and then replies were prompt on WhatsApp. English is great, no issues there, she's been living here for a while now.
Cock: As pictured on the link. About 7/8 inches, relatively thick and was hard throughout
Services: FK, light domination, OWO, received anal (multiple positions), dirty talk and cumshot

After what can only be described as a truly , truly awful meet with Yara Paoli a few weeks before, I had an itch to scratch. I've wanted to see Julie for a long time but she had disappeared from the scene for a while and suddenly reappeared in the last few months. I wanted a properly decent meet and her previous reviews suggested she was one of the best in London. I didn't want to see Sofia again or risk it on another touring SP and I had a small windfall at the time so stumped up the cash.

Meeting took place one evening in January. I arrived at the location provided and was asked to wait a few minutes before being given the flat number and belled up to her flat.

Entered the flat and she was wearing a black lacy number with fishnets and heels. Weapon tucked safely away. Facially she looks just like her photos/video. She comes across as extroverted but easygoing so this made me feel completely at ease. To me this is always a good sign and makes it feel less transactional. She said she still had to make up the bed so I took the opportunity to take a shower. There was plenty of shower gel, shampoo and mouthwash with mini disposable cups in the bathroom.

Came out the shower and met her in the bedroom with the teddies she told me to leave it on the side. We began with some FK, at which point I told her I wanted to be dominated by her and her hard cock. She didn't need a second invitation, no more FK or DFK for me, I was to be used for "her pleasure only".

She pulled out 7 inches of semi hard thick meat, ordered me to suck it, so I obliged. She began lightly face fucking me gradually deeper and deeper and pulling away when I gagged hard. This I appreciated because the impaling and choking stuff gets draining quickly and a bit of a turn-off for me. She called me her little bitch telling me I needed to get her cock hard so it's ready for my ass. I asked her to slap my face with her cock, she didn't hold back and starting smearing my saliva everywhere, this is when the true heft and weight of that thing became apparent and I couldn't wait any longer.  :)

Started off in doggy. I had prepared well at home before the meet and her cock slid in, slight usual stretching pain on insertion but that quickly waned. As she felt me getting more and more comfortable she started fucking me deeper and harder. She would stop to pull all the way out and back in again. She then continued fucking me harder into the bed again till I was eventually prone. Now in prone bone she began slamming her weight and cock into me, stopping only push deeper and to breathe and whisper some more dirty talk into my ear. I was in heaven  :wackogirl:

Flipped to spoon and this is where she starting pounding me like a freight train, it was non-stop and impressive!.
She grabbed my hand and told me to grab her cock and guide it in and out of 'my pussy'. She told me it was her pussy now to fuck how she likes and went back to pounding again.

After a while we switched to reverse cowgirl which I don't really care for so swiftly moved onto mish. Pillow under my back and she lifted.my legs up to start slowly and gradually fucking harder. At this point with all of the fucking and now locked in eye contact with imho one of the hottest TS's pounding your ass, I was ready to cum. She told me she also wanted to cum and ordered me to start wanking whilst she fucked my arse. I came all over myself and she came whilst fucking me.

Quick clean up with tissues and I jumped in the shower again to clean up properly. Came back to the living room and there was no chance of further action but I didn't really want any at that point. She was, as she admits, understandably exhausted and I was fully satisfied.

We chatted for a few minutes, I wasn't rushed out but I'm not one to overstay my welcome and I left at the hour.

So would I see again? For the service? Absolutely yes, but not in any rush at £400. This was a one-off for me unless I have another windfall. However this was by far the best SP meet I've ever had. Location, facilities, the vibe, the SP and the services were all top notch.

p.s.Hope you enjoyed reading, apologies if the format is off or something is missing, it's my first review and I have for some reason typed this on mobile.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online SonofAJohn

OP, what happened when you met yara paoli?  :cry:

Offline Abra31

Yeah she really is top rate and probably the hottest thing going. Always has been pretty hard to book.

Offline Tildree

OP, what happened when you met yara paoli?  :cry:

Just a clusterfuck of everything being bad. Not hospitable, cold attitude. She wanted to top, I wanted to top so we went back and forth, she eventually agreed to bottom first but she wanted to BB and got annoyed when I said no. She just laid there the whole time, like the whole 30 mins. Was almost on her phone throughout. Random WhatsApp video calls before and one after, I had to block her. Her cock shape was weird as well.

At the end she told me she was tired and hadn't slept. Also warned me about something that makes you struggle to sleep. I'll let you do the maths.

She is super hot and the DFK was great, the rest was just really bizarre. I just came in mish and left awkwardly.

Online SonofAJohn

Just a clusterfuck of everything being bad. Not hospitable, cold attitude. She wanted to top, I wanted to top so we went back and forth, she eventually agreed to bottom first but she wanted to BB and got annoyed when I said no. She just laid there the whole time, like the whole 30 mins. Was almost on her phone throughout. Random WhatsApp video calls before and one after, I had to block her. Her cock shape was weird as well.

At the end she told me she was tired and hadn't slept. Also warned me about something that makes you struggle to sleep. I'll let you do the maths.

She is super hot and the DFK was great, the rest was just really bizarre. I just came in mish and left awkwardly.
So did you end up having bareback sex with her and leaving?
You must know a lot of trans girls insist on bareback sex irrespective of who you are. Just the way it is for them, try bringing some skyn condoms next time if you wasn't able to go in protected.
She is hot but she does have a crazy aura about her 100%

Offline Tildree

So did you end up having bareback sex with her and leaving?

No definitely not, sorry should have made that clear. She had a box of Durex in the drawer.

You must know a lot of trans girls insist on bareback sex irrespective of who you are.

Oh yeah I know this, it's a shame

Offline cuteinchelsea

SuzieXXL is up to £400 for the hour with cum as well.

Julie's cock looks nice and girthy. Would you say it's a massive weapon? Girls like SuzieXXL and Camila Bahinana have spoiled me into want monster cocks fucking my ass... sp if I'm going to shell put £400, I want to make sure my ass is getting its money's worth, lol.

Offline Tildree

No wouldn't say it's massive just larger than average and the largest I've had. Nowhere near the size of SuzieXXL

Offline Voyager

SuzieXXL is up to £400 for the hour with cum as well.

That is a joke.  She has a big cock and does provide a good service but 400/hour?  Really?  She is an acquired taste and not the prettiest thing around.  It is a free market so hats off to her.  If she can earn it, why not.

Offline Hazz9902

Wow

Would love to be under that  :wacko:

Has always been on bucket list but combination of finding myself in London with the notes to spare and managing to get a booking will probably mean she remains on the list for while

Offline ptt67

I had a stupendously good time with her but that was in 2019 when her rate was £250 per hour - at the time that was more than any other girl - but now that she is asking £400, no matter how good, I can't justify it!! The going rate is rapidly becoming £300 in London but to be honest I blame us, the punters, for being prepared to pay these prices!!  :angry:

Offline Abra31

I had a stupendously good time with her but that was in 2019 when her rate was £250 per hour - at the time that was more than any other girl - but now that she is asking £400, no matter how good, I can't justify it!!

Yeah you are paying for premium cock, as it were, here. Do you prefer to buy your sausages from Waitrose or Aldi? She's at the top end of the normal market. £400 is indeed a lot of money for an hour's entertainment. I'm more concerned about the £300 girls which have never been reviewed and it can all easily go pear shaped when meeting them.

Offline princerico

great review.

she looks amazing.