Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Anne - NW1  (Read 1588 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6464221) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jseop109

The visit took place within the last few weeks.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

The punt was not so much a plan B. More a plan Z.

I had a day free where I could try to arrange a TS punt. Unfortunately the girls I would have preferred were all away from London at the time.
I had little luck contacting others in London. Well it was Sunday morning so not the best of times for availability.

The only one who got back to me within my window of opportunity was Anne. Now I had some misgivings. I had been interested in her profile before but was put off by a previous very unfavourable review here. But since it was the only review this particular member had ever posted about anyone at all, I decided to take it with a pinch of salt and hope for the best, or at least not the worst.

We arranged to meet in a couple of hours time. After the initial contact, comms wee generally fine.

Anne works (and I assume lives) in a sprawling estate of not very new (50s?) low-rise flats round the corner from the Round House, Chalk Farm, NW1. She buzzed me in after asking me to wait until some neighbours had left. I guess she's a bit nervous of them knowing what she does.

She was wearing a black thong, and a sort of leopard-pattern close-fitting skimpy top which remained on throughout. She's quite tiny. can't be much more than 5 ft. Also a bit of a stomach, not visible on her AW Gallery photos, which I suppose must be a few years old. Facially not really attractive, but quite cute in a strange kind of way - the closest AW photo is no 12, where she is leaning on a massage table.

After handing over the money, £80 for 30 mins and undressing, I was beckoned onto the bed. She put a condom on me almost immediately and gave me a nice OW session for several minutes. I asked to do the same for her, and she put on a condom herself before I got to work, which felt strange, but OK fair enough.

Her cock was small, couldn't have been more than 4 in, and it never got really hard, It was never on the cards that she would top me as I had originally hoped. But after a few minutes of mutual BJs, I got her on her knees, she applied some lubricant to me, and I fucked he in doggy for several minutes. Very satisfying (and she made some appreciative noises) and a first for me.

I ended up with me on my back, condom off, and she brought me off with her hand.

She cleaned me up, I had a quick shower, got dressed and a brief chat, though her English is not great, and I was on my way.

I suspect I won't return, but all in all a nice punt, marginal positive, and a new experience.

Offline tantraman

... She's quite tiny. can't be much more than 5 ft. Also a bit of a stomach, not visible on her AW Gallery photos, which I suppose must be a few years old. Facially not really attractive, but quite cute in a strange kind of way - the closest AW photo is no 12, where she is leaning on a massage table ...

Hidden Image/Members Only