Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Thai Audie/Cartier - Sheffield  (Read 2969 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6102039) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Tc1230

Saw Audie/Cartier recently, had an eye on her a while and saw she was touring sheffield

Coms- very good, from messaging to arriving was about 45 minutes

Location - nice bungalow off a main road in Chapeltown, parking in the property and really discreet

Audie- first impressions were great, absolutely stunning looking and could tell she had a great body

Meet - led through to the bedroom, she's working there with another girl I believe could hear music in another room. Money exchanged and she plants a big kiss on me. Pushes me onto the bed and gives a strip tease. Joins me on the bed for kissing/oral both ways covered/before getting her on top/mish/doggy/more oral both ways then back to doggy to finish.

Cleaned me up and offered me a shower not before giving me a little lap dance. Showered and out the door after about 50 minutes 10 short of the hour paid for but couldn't have cared less really

150 for the hour would definitely see again, really friendly and filthy

Offline Tc1230

« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 11:07:58 am by Tc1230 »

Offline Vicroyal

Forgot to add a link

External Link/Members Only

Nice review pal, saw her in haworth a couple of months ago, gave me a great time, fantastic body.

Offline Tc1230

Yeah she was really good mate, one of best punts I've had, really gorgeous and actually puts the effort in to make you feel special