Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS review. Sexy Thai Cartier !! Haworth. Fucking awesome!  (Read 14599 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6102039) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Vicroyal

Warning ts review !! Ts Audie/Cartier ..over the hills in little old HAWORTH

External Link/Members Only

also has a profile on birchplace under the name Audie .

Meet was a couple of days ago.

1hr= £220
Services= gfe,top,bottom,cim both ways,

Haven’t punted for a couple of months,so was ready for a biggy,and I got it!

I’ve had 1 previous ts punt with Melissa thai last year which I thought was brilliant experience and had the urge to make it happen again, Melissa is currently in Sheffield , so had a look around and settled on Audie/Cartier, after reading some positive reviews on here.
Comms done by text, and asked to confirm booking on the morning, straight forward.
Price on profile states £150 for an hour , but it’s extra for her to cum and top, so a total of £220 the most I’ve ever paid for a punt .

She’s based in a flat in haworth, flat was well appointed and clean and private enough.
Text when parked and told me to come over. It’s just off the Main Street in haworth and was busy at the time I was there, felt a bit surreal walking past all the tourists having there afternoon teas (if only they knew what haworth has to offer these days) no one took any notice and I slipped away upto Audie flat.

Door opens and she hid behind it, on entry doors locked and I turn to take a first look in the flesh, I’m not disappointed, she just like her profile pics, quite tall .slim,great body ,nice pair of bolt ons, and a very pretty face, she was wearing hold ups , and nice matching lingerie, she looked good.
Greeted with a full dfk and a hug, I knew this was going to be good.she’s very chatty and has a great personality which helps.
Offered shower and drink paperwork sorted, stripped off then on to a double bed, full on dfk and mutual groping and exploring commenced, she was nice and clean ,smooth body and a nice sized cock which grew and got rock solid very quick as did mine, 69, mutual rimming, ball licking the lot, I requested she top me and cum in my mouth,both firsts for me , just wanted to knock them off the bucket list,she lubed me up rubbered up and gently fucked me in missionary , felt strange but enjoyable also watching this gorgeous girl fuck me,said she was ready to cum , pulled out took the rubber off and shot her load in my mouth, which was horny and erotic as fuck.
My turn next, rubber on,lube applied and fucked her doggy in front of a large mirror which was a sight to behold, told her I was ready to cum, she spun round took off the Johnny and wrapped her mouth round my coco and emptied my balls as she kept sucking every drop , spat it into a tissue .had a chill out and a kiss and cuddle before round 2 ,which was a very passionate hand job and oral while kissing and cuddling.
All in all an absolute awesome punt, with a gorgeous thai ts,with a fantastic attitude to what she does
Audie gets a 10/10 from me.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 05:08:29 pm by Vicroyal »

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 05:04:12 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline ISTS2005

Interesting review, cheers pal. Like the look of this one to break my TS duck.

Offline Chrispy

I have to say I met her yesterday. I'll be putting up my review tomorrow. She was the best ts experience so far

Offline ppk001

I have to say I met her yesterday. I'll be putting up my review tomorrow. She was the best ts experience so far

Looking forward to reading the review  :thumbsup:

Offline soppyget

Thanks for the revies mate.  She looks fantastic and I'm glad you had a great time but it winds me up when extras have to be part of the equation.  Adding £70 to the price though is too much for my tastes when Melissa includes that in the £150/hour.

Offline Vicroyal

Have to say I agree with you on the extras, this was the most I’ve ever paid for a punt, but had to have her  :D

Offline Candyman_69

Nice review, how big was she when hard.

Offline Vicroyal

I’d say 6-7 inches, she had no problem staying hard throughout the meet.

Offline JontyR

If she's 6-7 I'm 8-9. And I'm so not.

From my review: "Her piece hardened nicely, not one for the size queens but enough to make you realise that actually we don't get the most flattering view of ourselves. I'm not of massive size but was clearly bigger but hers seemed more than ample enough."

Seriously recommend though. I'd book her today if she were available and local.

Offline Vicroyal

Maybe 5-6 inch then.not skilled in judging others cock size, but it felt 6-7 inch when she was fucking me  :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Really I wouldnt

But your reading the TS section? Why wouldn’t you ?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good informative review thanks OP
No need to add a warning if it’s now in the TS section
I enjoyed the read, thanks

Offline Dazza111111

Is she Cut or uncut? I’m seriously tempted by this one. Always  thought maybe one day I would try a TS. The urge with this one is getting the better of me.
  Great review btw  :thumbsup:

Offline Vicroyal

I’m sure she was cut, can’t fully remember now