Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michy Milky Bitchy (Sexy Transsexual Michelle) - Edinburgh  (Read 2299 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6713072) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline whiskyfan

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Meet took place a couple of months ago when she was touring Edinburgh.

Cost:

£130 for 1hr

Comms:

Good by text. Wasn't quite ready at the appointed time and asked me to wait 5 min. Got the text to come to the door and was just about to ring and ask which buzzer to push when she turned up behind me. She'd popped to the shops for something.

Decent flat a few minutes walk from Lothian Road. Ended up in the same one a couple of weeks later. See review of Melissa.

The meet:

Initial impressions good. Michelle is attractive without being stunning and the pictures of her are pretty accurate. English was limited but she was eager to please and kept smiling throughout. After a shower it was back onto the bed. Declined the massage and got down to some nice FK and fondling while she got naked. Cracking body with nice bolt ons. Scars visible underneath. Only slight downside was the hint of stubble under her chin. When it was time to get to the main event she rubbered me up but was a little reluctant due to my size. I don't make any claims to be huge but am probably little above average. Anyway, she tried but it wasn't going in. She got the poppers out and eventually just about squeezed my cock in but it obviously wasn't comfortable for her so I called a halt at that point. Can't fault her effort though. Went back to snogging, fondling and wanking. She said she hadn't been fucked for 6 months. Don't know when she arrived in the UK but given her profile had been in Glasgow for at least 2 weeks and Edinburgh for a week prior to that either she'd had massage only meets or there's something odd going on.

Summary:

Slightly odd punt but a nice friendly lass and gets a neutral for the effort she put in.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 09:49:52 pm by whiskyfan »