Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viviany Just Active - Leeds  (Read 2983 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6675103) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ow1234

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Couldn't find any info/reviews on Viviany Aguilera so i figure i'd TOFTT, great punt 10/10

Price £150 for 30 mins

Location - Nice appartment 2 mins from the light

Comms - No problem, aranged via text, once in the room, her english is fine

Girl - Tall but not sure if she was wearing heals or not, tbh my eyes was looking waist up, if you like feminie with extra Viviany is the girl to see, she is stunning, her pics are true, no bait & switch or photoshoping here.
Great body, nice tits and a lovely cock, i thought it was average size at first, but she is a grower, photos are accurate size once it's woken up.

I knew i was in for a good session when she put her phone face down on silent, nothing worse then them been on their phone mid punt.

While Viviany is a top (which i like) she did sit down at first made sure i was comfortable with everything, insited on a massage to make sure everything was relaxed. if you see my other reviews i like to see dom tops, but this was a welcome change, nice back massage before moving lower, starting with fingers and small toys to open things up.

once properly relaxed, i gave her a bj, as above she is a grower, wasn't long before she was face fucking me, lots of drool, lots of moans, especially when licking balls.
Put the condom on , lubed up and on to doggy, started slow, again made sure i was ok, once i gave the ok she give me a damn good pounding, i had a small hands free cum in doggy, but i wanted to see her fucking me (she is stunning after all).

onto my back she contined to pound away till i came, she made sure i'd finished and was happy.

Pretty sure it was the full 30 mins, No clock watching from Viviany and had a nice little chat afterwards not rushed out or anything.

She is one of the good ones, i'll be back to see her again.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline suttonporksword

She looks gorgeous and her weapon looks v impressive hope  she tours my way one day soon

Offline TomPI

Fair play for taking that cock , it looks as though it could grow to a hell of a size 👍👍🙈