Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOP TS MASSAGE MELISSA - (touring) Edinburgh  (Read 4398 times)

Offline whiskyfan

External Link/Members Only

Meet took place a few ago when she was touring Edinburgh.

Cost:

£150 for 1hr

Comms:

Good by text, though she did keep me waiting about 10 min over the start time.

Decent flat a few minutes walk from Lothian Road. Had been in the same flat for another meet a couple of weeks previously, more on that later.

The meet:

Initial impressions were great. Melissa is gorgeous and the pictures of her are spot on, particularly the short video clip. Hadn’t made any outfit requests but she was wearing a little black dress which is always one of my favourites. Passed over the money and asked to take a shower in the on suite bathroom. She was polite but very quiet. A theme that continued throughout the punt. Back from the shower, she put some music on and we lay down on the bed for some FK (wouldn’t quite go as far as to call it DFK). She then stripped to show off her exceptional body, good tits though the implant scars were visible, which is unusual in my experience of Thai’s. Some oral on her during which she grew to an impressive size for a Thai but nothing like the 8-10 inches others have claimed. I’d put it at 6 inches with the infamous Wasabi being the only Thai ladyboy I’ve seen who’s been larger. Then some OWO on me before I got to fuck her with her on top, doggy and missionary. This would have been a good punt but for one thing, she appeared to be going through the motions with virtually no enthusiasm (only really seemed to liven up a bit when she was on top). I don’t like fake moans but she was practically silent and fairly unresponsive throughout. It was like fucking a blow-up doll at times. Tried to initiate a chat at the end but nothing doing. Maybe she was having an off day, maybe she didn’t like the look of me, or my technique but ultimately I left feeling slightly uncomfortable.

Summary:

Stunning looking girl but an unsatisfactory punt and wouldn’t return. Hence the neutral rating. A real shame as she has everything else.

Ps. As mentioned at the beginning I’d been in that flat a couple of weeks prior visiting another Thai ladyboy by the name of Michelle. £130 for the hour. Though the last time I saw her profile (which has now disappeared) that had gone up to £150. Short version, another neutral and if her profile reappears, I’ll write a full review.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 10:14:42 am by whiskyfan »

Offline S.X. MacHine

Your experience was pretty much identical to mine, except that I enjoyed my experience, hence the ‘Positive’ I gave her.
She did’t have much chat, as you say. Her English seemed adequate but not great. I actually liked that she was passive; it’s a personal preference. I see how it might not appeal to others.

Offline Dashing

Offline Dashing

Concurrently appears to be running a second Birchplace profile, 'Melissa Thai Ts'.

Some photos in common but different number. 

+447864118084

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only