Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review: TS Larissa Sexy, Newcastle  (Read 7957 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5339984) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Benjamino88

Disclaimer: TS review, don’t read if this isn’t your thing.

Context: Incall, 30 mins, £100

Location: Well known apartment block near to Central Station.

Links: External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Review:

Doing this on my phone so please excuse any typos or things I’ve neglected.

I saw Larissa this afternoon after her profile caught my attention. We’re somewhat starved of a quality stream of TS’s in Newcastle and as she’s what I’m normally into I thought I’d TOFTT.

Looks wise she’s as her pictures portray petite blonde, pretty (IMO) with a nice backside and enhanced but soft boobs.

All arranged over text, I think it’s her who messages due to the English which is good, she says she lives in London but I’ve never seen her on the London ads on BP.

Arrived easy enough, buzzed up after a 2 minute wait for the apartment number and she was ready behind the door. She was wearing a towel which was cool as she’d obviously got out the shower. No need for her to undress so I went to freshen up after handing over the coupons and met back in the bedroom.

She’s not super chatty and this was a precursor to the lack of engagement shown throughout the rest of my time with her. Peck on the lips, no DFK, then she went straight for OW, I thought I’d chance my luck and ask for OWO.

“Only a little, I don’t really like” - still I got maybe 5 seconds of OWO after that she put the condom on with her mouth and with scrunched shut eyes she proceeded to quickly suck and jerk my enshrouded peener like someone trying to win a hot dog eating competition ( and not in the good way)

I asked her to slow down which she kinda did before asking if she could go on top. It was nice seeing her on top of me but she didn’t really go for it and was positioned awkwardly for me to get any rythm going.i asked to change for me to go on top and she obliged but asked to look away when she removed me from herself.

Sadly this is when a distinct and unwelcome smell entered the room, she made an excuse and left for the shower. It was at this point I thought of asking for my money back when SOMEONE ELSE WALKED PAST THE DOOR!

I asked Larissa who it was when she came back in and she said she always travels with her best friend to save on apartment costs. Not amazing but you can kinda understand that.

We laid back down and she rubbered me back up and was obviously trying to get me to the finish quickly, I was still enjoying myself (this itch simply had to be scratched) and so I just enjoyed watching her sucking me off until I was ready to try to fuck her again.

This time we went for missionary, she lubed up, I slid in and even though she wasn’t really into it. No real engagement, infrequent fake moans, she was nice enough about it and after watching our reflection in the mirror I finished in the bag.

Pleasantries over clean-up and getting dressed and I was away.

She’s gonna be here for another 10 days so I wanted to share my review and maybe save any other starving Geordie the same experience.

I’ve gone neutral as I got what I wanted but the lack of douching, no ‘proper’ kissing and the OW could have easily tipped this into a Neg.

I won’t be back but as I say, this itch had to be scratched.

Offline winkywanky

Thanks for your detailed and helpful review Benjamin, it did take 5yrs but worth waiting for!  :D

She sounds a bit meh, so well done for warning others  :hi:.

Shame, because bodily/facially she looks OK and is liable to get booked by the unknowing.

Offline FirstTimer

Thanks for the review, was about to book.... damn she looks fine but... oh well.