Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Addictive Amy  (Read 2391 times)

11 review(s) for  Sexy-Addictive-Amy (3 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5367379) (7 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Max15

External Link/Members Only

I met this girl a few weeks back, but I wish I had checked her out on here first.
Location is a flat on a roughish council estate in Nottingham close to the City hospital, entry was  via a security door but the block seemed a bit neglected and bleak and not the sort of place you would go to late at night.

The flat door was slightly open and girl invited me in. It was a bit dark in the hallway but I could see that she looked quite skinny and a bit older and not as pretty as in the profile photos. I handed over my money and was shown to the bedroom, I was offered a drink but did not want one, and girl left the room with the money to get herself a drink. Whilst she was out off the bedroom I could hear her having a quite chat with someone in another room, I did not seem like she was on the phone so this was a bit concerning.

The flat was in need of a clean and redecoration, and the bedroom door did not close more than half way which was also a bit of a worry, especially if someone else was in the flat.
Although I wouldn't go back to see her again and some punters might find her off putting, on the occasion I visited she was nice and friendly and did give me a reasonably decent service.  But if you want someone that matches their profile picture, this is not the lady for you.

Offline RedKettle

thanks for review - I declined a drink as well - seemed a risk too far in that flat  :vomit:

Offline kingkong69

Hi Max 15 can you give more details of the services she offered?

Sureshot

Thanks OP.

Shes now had 5 reviews, 3 neg 1 neutral and only 1 pos.  Seems fair warning has been placed and emphasises the importance of this site and its reviews.

Online Steely Dan

Added her to the List.  In the special place. To keep Emma company.

GolfNut

Added her to the List.  In the special place. To keep Emma company.

Thanks SD  :thumbsup:

Ludwig

Thanks OP.

Shes now had 5 reviews, 3 neg 1 neutral and only 1 pos.  Seems fair warning has been placed and emphasises the importance of this site and its reviews.

She also had 3 less-than-complimentary reviews on her previous profile External Link/Members Only 

Sureshot

She also had 3 less-than-complimentary reviews on her previous profile External Link/Members Only

Cheers Ludwig

Heres a link to her other reviews incase anyone is still in two minds about her

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=597

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Cheers Ludwig

Heres a link to her other reviews incase anyone is still in two minds about her

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=597

Fuck me, she's overtaken sexyinnocent Emma, and gone right to the top of AVOID list from the EM....

x8 reviews in total on here...

3 Negatives
4 Neutrals
1 Positve (albeit from a member with only 2 posts)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 11:28:57 am by CoolTiger »

Offline RedKettle

Fuck me, she's overtaken sexyinnocent Emma, and gone right to the top of AVOID list from the EM....

x8 reviews in total on here...

3 Negatives
4 Neutrals
1 Positve (albeit from a member with only 2 posts)

I saw her well before my UKP days and never did a review - but it would be negative!!

Offline Desimonic

I think what attracts the common punter is the listed price.
Too skinny for my licking anyways :P

Offline Turtle Z

This girl wasn't too bad three or four years ago, not the greatest but offered a reasonably enthusiastic service in surroundings that were just acceptable rather than inviting. However, it's fair to say the the ravages of time and/or drugs have taken their toll. Not someone I'd go anywhere near these days.

Offline Taggart

Another rave review for her on AW today. Third from the same guy since May 19, along with gushing response.  (Runs for sick bag...)

Has this guy got EAS - or worse?
Sorry, but to me those reviews read as fake as a nine bob note.  Sadly other punters could easily be drawn in

I'd also add that all AW feedback prior to May 19 this year is no longer visible. Overall I think that the varied opinions of the reviews ask some serious Qs.