Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix parties swinging question  (Read 1243 times)

Offline hunnieme

I know Phoenix club/LMP has probably become "officially" a swingers club for legal reasons-but does anyone know if any swinging women have actually turned up to a party yet? Probably a rhetorical question but thought I'd ask.

Offline iPad3

Oh yes, at every party I've been to theres been at least 5 girls from the swinging scene, all first class girls and they always seem to be own there own! I don't think I've ever seen a couple partying there though!

SweetJazz

Oh yes, at every party I've been to theres been at least 5 girls from the swinging scene, all first class girls and they always seem to be own there own! I don't think I've ever seen a couple partying there though!

I assume that those girs are the ones who get paid as hostesses and are not visitors. I think the OP is asking if there has been a female punter at the venue now that men and women can attend.

I have been to the new setup (and old LMP) few times, and have not seen any additional girls beyond their expected roster. In fact, 2 out of the 3 times this year that I have attended, there have been fewer girls than advertised, which (although they maintain a maximum m:f ratio) is rather annoying when you choose to go on a specific day based on the advertised schedule, only to find out at arrival that 2 girls have dropped out.

Its a great venue and party, but this does get a bit annoying. Surprised I have not seen a post about the issue here.

Offline iPad3

I assume that those girs are the ones who get paid as hostesses and are not visitors. I think the OP is asking if there has been a female punter at the venue now that men and women can attend.

I have been to the new setup (and old LMP) few times, and have not seen any additional girls beyond their expected roster. In fact, 2 out of the 3 times this year that I have attended, there have been fewer girls than advertised, which (although they maintain a maximum m:f ratio) is rather annoying when you choose to go on a specific day based on the advertised schedule, only to find out at arrival that 2 girls have dropped out.

Its a great venue and party, but this does get a bit annoying. Surprised I have not seen a post about the issue here.

As I say any girls I've met are all swingers but choose to attend on their own.

In regard your other query often not all the anticipated girls can make it due to other commitments and have to drop out. However if it's a specific girl your after call ahead and speak to Em, she won't bullshit you and will confirm who is partying

vt

There is a swing in the middle of the room at Phoenix...I've seen lots of girls swinging on it!!!  :D

Most recently Vera, she stripped off her white designer dress and lay back on it, she opened her legs and displayed her cute pussy, she asked me to de-robe and reveal my throbbing erection, we just drank each other's arousal in before consummating on the swing...is that swinging enough for you??   ;)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 04:38:04 pm by vt »