Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tegan Sheridans Salford  (Read 2180 times)

Offline Southernbloke

External Link/Members Only

Popped into Sheridans yesterday without an appointment . I was let in by Nicola who is the owner. She remembered me from last time when I saw Kate .
Was offered a cup of tea which was very welcome. I askef who was available which was Tegan , Alexa Rae or Lois . I chose Tegan as I had seen her a couple of times when she was working reception and quite fancied her , paid £20 to the house and £50 to Tegan for 45 minutes.
Got into the room with her and she was wearing lovely orange underwear which looked very nice against her tanned skin.
She has very nicely done enhanced boobs about a size 12-14 dress size and in my opinion extremely attractive.
I enjoyed a lot of snogging and cuddling. We then moved onto her giving me owo which I have to say was fantastic and got me as hard as an iron bar . I had originally planned to have sex with her but the bj was so good that I finished that way .
Really enjoyed the punt with a lady I had wanted to see for quite a while and she exceeded expectations

Offline Clitheroelad

Ive seen Tegan a few times, already reported on her in a two girl as well as a single booking. She always gives a cracking service and is a lovely friendly lass as well.

Offline blueboy85

External Link/Members Only

Popped into Sheridans yesterday without an appointment . I was let in by Nicola who is the owner. She remembered me from last time when I saw Kate .
Was offered a cup of tea which was very welcome. I askef who was available which was Tegan , Alexa Rae or Lois . I chose Tegan as I had seen her a couple of times when she was working reception and quite fancied her , paid £20 to the house and £50 to Tegan for 45 minutes.
Got into the room with her and she was wearing lovely orange underwear which looked very nice against her tanned skin.
She has very nicely done enhanced boobs about a size 12-14 dress size and in my opinion extremely attractive.
I enjoyed a lot of snogging and cuddling. We then moved onto her giving me owo which I have to say was fantastic and got me as hard as an iron bar . I had originally planned to have sex with her but the bj was so good that I finished that way .
Really enjoyed the punt with a lady I had wanted to see for quite a while and she exceeded expectations

Do they charge extra for owo and cim in there now?

Offline Southernbloke

Do they charge extra for owo and cim in there now?

Yes £10 each

Offline moneytalks

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 1
Tegan is my to go to girl at sheridans. Sexy as fuck, hair is always immaculate, sexy lingerie and banging body. Never disappoints. Amazing use of her mouth

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
Tegan is my to go to girl at sheridans. Sexy as fuck, hair is always immaculate, sexy lingerie and banging body. Never disappoints. Amazing use of her mouth

Please share why you haven’t Reviewed in over 3 years.

Offline Clitheroelad

Is it the same Tegan ? Sheridans and Temptations ?

Online Kool Keef