Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Babydoll_Angel - Skelmersdale  (Read 1379 times)

3 review(s) for Babydoll_Angel (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline yorkieyorkie

External Link/Members Only

After having read the reviews on here I just had to see this lady as I do love a dirty submissive girl.

Communications spot on and directions to her home faultless. No nosey neighbors I think and the whole process of booking Angel was easy as piss. Wish more WG’s were this easy to deal with.

Now Angels profile isn’t wrong when she says she’s curvy. Her pics are definitely taken well and she is a relatively big girl. I didn’t really fancy her and I think that played a part in the booking. I handed my £60 for the 30 mins and we made our way to bedroom. There’s loads of toys and whips and this woman clearly loves sex just by the way she talks. I don’t think she was acting or faking at any point.

Shower was offered before and after the booking so no issues there. Anyway, straight into DFK and she doesn’t hold back at all. Then off came my pants and great attention paid to my cock and balls. Angel has massive natural tits and I played with them until it was time to fuck. Condom applied and she was riding me. Then it was my turn and I choked her whilst fucking her in missionary. She’s a screamer this one so I also placed my hand over her mouth until I exploded in the condom.

Positives: great communication (it’s primarily due to this that it’s a neutral), sexy American accent and she really is a wild girl in the bedroom.

Negatives: pics are rather deceptive and I just didn’t fancy her.

I would recommend her but I wouldn’t return.

Offline NigelF

Cheers for the review. Would you say her face pic is accurate?

Offline yorkieyorkie

Cheers for the review. Would you say her face pic is accurate?

Yes Nigel the main pic is accurate. The others are very cleverly taken.

Offline NigelF

Yes Nigel the main pic is accurate. The others are very cleverly taken.

Cheers for the info. Given what you've said, I'll keep her on my list but she's towards the bottom.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 06:03:53 am by NigelF »

Offline capt_slowpoke

Was going to book with this lass, but looking through her reviews on AW noticed one punter she had seen had also seen a WG who offered BB so I changed my mind didn't want to risk it, I know babydoll states covered penetration but it was the owo which concerned me.

Offline antsz

Was going to book with this lass, but looking through her reviews on AW noticed one punter she had seen had also seen a WG who offered BB so I changed my mind didn't want to risk it, I know babydoll states covered penetration but it was the owo which concerned me.

Who was the BB guy so I can add any girls he sees to my blacklist please mate  :hi:

Offline capt_slowpoke

The guy was bloggyboy and the wg was molly37

Offline bigthickdick

Who was the BB guy so I can add any girls he sees to my blacklist please mate  :hi:

That ship has sailed for you mate as you've already seen girls who've seen barebackers. But guess what? It's unavoidable in this game.

Practically you can add every single WG to your blacklist based on this as every single one of them have seen or will see someone who has met barebackers. As long as there's no evidence of them providing BB they are the same risk as any others.

Offline yorkieyorkie

Oh FUCK!!!!  :scare:

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

What a stupid thing to say. Who knows who they have seen, who may have not booked on AW.

It’s a risk you take look after your own safety

You have seen a girl who has seen a barebacked before, so you obviously don’t practice what you preach!!!

Offline capt_slowpoke

kev we all take that risk agreed but like the guys who post when finding wg's who offer bb I was only stating when I found someone with a link to a bb'r, it's the reason I never saw her and won't see anyone with a clear link to one either, just the way I search for wg's.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
kev we all take that risk agreed but like the guys who post when finding wg's who offer bb I was only stating when I found someone with a link to a bb'r, it's the reason I never saw her and won't see anyone with a clear link to one either, just the way I search for wg's.

But you have seen Oriental Jess, who has seen RZ45 who has seen dirty_slut2010 a barebacker!!!

I’m just saying it’s a pointless thing to point out, as even you, who is extra careful cannot guarantee anything.

Offline NigelF

Your approach is admirable but does seem very excessive and futile.

If you checked properly you'd spend hours going through feedback! I presume you're not actually comprehensive and only check those with relatively few feedback or just the most recent ones.

Offline capt_slowpoke

Yes Nigel your right and would take much longer to go right into it

Offline cueball

That ship has sailed for you mate as you've already seen girls who've seen barebackers. But guess what? It's unavoidable in this game.

Practically you can add every single WG to your blacklist based on this as every single one of them have seen or will see someone who has met barebackers. As long as there's no evidence of them providing BB they are the same risk as any others.
Thicky sums it up nicely....

That's why we wrap up, I can't speak for everybody but I don't want a condom to protect her from me, I WANT A CONDOM FOR MY PROTECTION!

I'd also add, what if they have a phone number displayed?.... You really do have no idea who they've seen then have you!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 09:49:47 am by cueball »

Offline bigthickdick

Thicky sums it up nicely....

That's why we wrap up, I can't speak for everybody but I don't want a condom to protect her from me, I WANT A CONDOM FOR MY PROTECTION!

I'd also add, what if they have a phone number displayed?.... You really do have no idea who they've seen then have you!

Or when visiting vivastreet girls...

Offline yorkieyorkie

Or when visiting vivastreet girls...

Or parlour and agency girls.

For all we know an indie girl could have been riding BB with her partner all night.

I’ve always covered up and like cueball said, it’s for my own protection.