Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tori Bliss (AdultWork) Manchester  (Read 3120 times)

53 review(s) for TheToriBliss (42 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

I had a fantastic, filthy, frantic 30 minutes with this curvy, dirty MILF.

Comms were by text, straightforward & promptly replied to.
Venue was a modern city centre apartment near the Printworks.

30 minutes = £60
DFK
OWO/DT
RO/Fingers
Mish
Cowgirl
Doggy
Facial/CIM
Swallow

Greeted by Tori with a smile, a little pre action chat & an ice cold can of Coke which I needed at the end.

Tori is a 30 something MILF, nice looking & attractive imo, with big brown eyes & a big smile.
She's bigger now than she is in her profile pics, maybe a size 14 with a rounded belly.
I wasn't too disappointed because her huge tits & big PAWG arse more than compensated for her bigger size & i don't mind them curvy (within reason) but be advised if your expecting a toned stomach.

Straight into the action with Tori, full on snogging (& licking!) DFK with lots of tongue & general groping & fondling.
Clothes quickly stripped off.
Tit sucking
Tongue fucking
Finger banging
Dick sucking
DT with eye watering gagging
More RO & 2 fingers fucking
More snogging
Rubber on
Mish
Cowgirl, standing & kneeling
Loads of dirty talk
Then to finish a pounding in Doggy.
Watching the flesh on her big booty bounce had me on the verge soon enough.
I'd asked earlier if I could cum in her mouth, "are you gonna make me swallow it?" was her response  :D
I told her when I was ready & it ended up being part facial part CIM.
She sucked me off, draining me, then gave me a cheeky wink when she'd finished.
Another snog on the bed & I could taste the remnants of my spunk in her mouth.

A great service for that price, wish there were more WGs in Manchester like Tori.
Definitely will return.

Treehouse

Good review

Where abouts is her incall

Online Kool Keef

Good review

Where abouts is her incall

Cheers, without being too specific, within walking distance of the Printworks.
Shudehill/Hanging ditch, not sure of the name of that area, right in the city centre.

goldwing1

Cheers, without being too specific, within walking distance of the Printworks.
Shudehill/Hanging ditch, not sure of the name of that area, right in the city centre.

It`s a long time since i`ve heard someone mention Hanging ditch, most people just refer to it as the Corn Exchange.

MW96

Offline george r

good price for owo/cim and swallow  :thumbsup:

Offline NigelF

is her gaff easy to get too

I'm not really sure what you mean? If you find it easy to get to the Printworks or the Arndale then you'll find her gaff easy to get to as well.

Online threechilliman

I'm not really sure what you mean? If you find it easy to get to the Printworks or the Arndale then you'll find her gaff easy to get to as well.

Its his standard question.

Online Kool Keef

It`s a long time since i`ve heard someone mention Hanging ditch, most people just refer to it as the Corn Exchange.

Yeah, that's an old name, just stuck in my head from years ago, doesn't really fit in with modern day, shiny, property developer Manchester does it? :D

Online Kool Keef

+1

goldwing1

Yeah, that's an old name, just stuck in my head from years ago, doesn't really fit in with modern day, shiny, property developer Manchester does it? :D

The name is still there on the building, there is also a wine merchants nearby called hanging ditch as well

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Spot on review koolKeef

I'm booked to see her soon for the 1st time,  this has wet my appetite.....review to follow.....hoping for similar and I'll be leaving a happy chap

Online Kool Keef

Spot on review koolKeef

I'm booked to see her soon for the 1st time,  this has wet my appetite.....review to follow.....hoping for similar and I'll be leaving a happy chap

Cheers, hope it goes well  :thumbsup: