Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TheToriBliss - Waste of time - Manchester  (Read 2324 times)

53 review(s) for TheToriBliss (42 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline samsung1

Recently had the urge to book a british lady instead of the EE junk Im used to so decided to go for Tori as she is my type.

Rang up in the morning asking for a eveneing punt and she agreed on time and services etc.

As time approached I headed towards her location, she had asked me to ring her half hour before agreed time to let her know I was on my way to which I did. I had rang her 5 or so times to which she blatantly ignored my messages and calls.

Had wasted half a day and ran up £40 bill of fuel and food etc which leads me to give her a negative.

I seriously question her integrity and whether she finds it funny to leave a client high and dry right before a punt.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Mikeh38

Same happened to me when she first started out, made the arrangements only for her to keep delaying and delaying the booking, until I got pissed off and I cancelled her, she then had the cheek to  call me a liar when I left her negative feedback on AW.
Allegedlly likes a few beers and the marching powder !!!!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 07:49:15 am by Mikeh38 »

Offline Kriss

What a shame. Nice looking girl, right age, right stats etc.
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RadioKid

Tried making a booking a while back with her but didn't bother. Had and bitchy andnttitiude over the phone. So thought whatever and passed.

Offline samsung1

Tried making a booking a while back with her but didn't bother. Had and bitchy andnttitiude over the phone. So thought whatever and passed.

I had the same impression myself when i spoke to her on the phone, I was expecting a soft friendly voice to answer, but got quite a rough sounding lady with a butch accent  :D

Offline samsung1

Same happened to me when she first started out, made the arrangements only for her to keep delaying and delaying the booking, until I got pissed off and I cancelled her, she then had the cheek to  call me a liar when I left her negative feedback on AW.
Allegedlly likes a few beers and the marching powder !!!!

I wouldnt be suprised mate! could have been worse if I did see her in that state! lol