Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PSA -- DSE and other testing this week  (Read 414 times)

Offline davison

I've been trying to book dse for the last 5days. Always getting on them right at 1900 as usual. I keep getting kicked out and eventually about 1930 I will get the screen saying full try again tomorrow.

So today I took them up on the alternative they suggest and went to 10 Hammersmith. Not as fast as dse when it's working either in process or results. Got there at 9 and was given a card saying come back at 10. Then I waited and was seen at 10:45. Bloods urine swabs with some light non judgmental questioning as usual. G and c results should be back in 24 hours. Hiv and s take a week. Better than nothing. Same fake name all easy.

According to the nurse they did an it update across a number of clinics last week. It failed massively. She denied it was a hack. Dse is basically offline. Still works for sp drop ins but punters are out of luck. Hammersmith works until they get back up and running. She was hoping for next week.

Offline davison

Results faster than promised. Got the g and c all clear in 2.5 hours rather than 24.

Offline PLeisure