Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Missybanks  (Read 4986 times)

10 review(s) for MissyBanks (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
11 review(s) for PixiePeach2 (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Ali Katt]
16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5296469) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by TheMurloc]

Offline BigRonald_1

Hey guys, finally I met Missybanks, External Link/Members Only . I was totally disappointed on her work attitude. In brief, she is a clock-watcher. I went to her place 10 minutes earlier before the actual booking started and I txted her if she wanted to meet earlier. She replied me that she went for an errand and would be back soon. My appointment was at 20 minutes past but it turned out I waited til 30 mins past after I got a txt from her saying she was in her flat. Stupidly in her txt, she didn't tell me the room number. I txted her back to ask for her door number. She called back on the phone to tell me a XXXX (colour) door on the XXXX. There were two doors with that colour. Hence I confirmed with her with a door number instead as the XXXX doors with a number sign on them. She answered me that she didn't know the door number at all. I suggested her to come down to get me. It took her ten minutes to come down to get me. Once I was in her flat, she said to me that my session started as she txted me at 30 minutes past. I was angry but didn't show it on my face. I argued with her about lack of clear orientation. Finally she comprised reluctantly. Then she asked me to take a shower before the session started. I refused as I washed myself at home before I went to see her (I always wash myself at home before every punt). Then she was not very happy about it. ok, I comprised and went for a shower for 3 or 4 minutes. I got out and perched on the edge of her bed to wait for her. She got back and caught me watching my watch. She got pissed off by me as I indicated her being a clock watcher. she turned around and said to me that she gotta txt her clients to delay their bookings. Then I waited for her another 10 minutes. My booking actually started 15 late. What the fuck was that? The session was ok. After the first round, she kept talking and tried to delay another round. I literally stopped her talking and asked to her to suck me again. It was in a rush and I could not get up for a second round, worse still, she asked to me to get changed in the last 5 minutes before the session ended.  :angry:

It was a 45 minutes booking, but she wasted 15 mins to txt her clients and asked me to get changed in the last 5 minutes. It was not worth for any fucking 110 pounds at all. I was quite pissed when I left the flat but didn't show it in face. Before I left, she offered me a discount next time when I see her again. I don't know if she felt guilty what she has done to me  or she offered a discount for every client if they want to have a second visit, but one thing for sure. I am not fucking going back. Here what I learnt from this lesson:

1.) Never go for any WGs who used to work for MOD. I had a similar experience before. Once I went to see Amy from MOD last december, she was a clock watcher as well.
2.) Never go for  a 45 minute session. It always turns out a 30 minutes or less session.
3.) Be clear the time starts before handing in cash.

I felt like I got ripped off totally. Fucking hell!!!   :angry:

In your guys' experience. How do you protect your right and money?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 01:24:50 am by BigRonald_1 »

Tim20

Thanks for the warning ! Such a shame as she looks like she has a cracking body but I'm taking her off my hot list now !! Obviously one that does not enjoy her job !

rogerc23

Sorry to hear you had a bad one,maybe you were unlucky and caught her on a bad day?
I  have had her on my hotlist for a while and while her comms are poor other reviews on here have been positive

Offline BigRonald_1

I don't think I caught her in a bad day. In general, this is her real character. 

Online chris_jp2

I tried to see her yesterday but got no response to calls or a text. Shame as I really wanted to see her.

Offline akauya

I don't think I caught her in a bad day. In general, this is her real character.

Bigronald, sorry you had a bad experience with Missy. My experience with her was totally the opposite, as I reviewed, I even overstayed by about 10 mins.  I can only guess you caught her on a bad day. Still a bad day or not she should have been more precise in her comms.

Just a quick question though. You said this is her real character and you didn't catch her in a bad day, does that mean you've seen her before?

Missybanks

Hi there bigronald

Everyone has their own opinions and I can't make you change your view of me or he fact you has an unpleasant time, I can only say sorry for this.

I do remember this well. I was apologetic to being late and everything, and was obviously that bit later as I had to come down to greet you at your request.

I am ot going to have a type war about this  post but obviously something's are left unsaid about this but you left actually after 45 minutes and I even offered you a discount if you wanted to see me gain as I felt bad for all the delayed time as I told you this was all my fault and put no blame else where. You agreed, left my apartment laughing and happy. I had to push back someone else as I wasn't going to end up being back to back otherwise. Something I don't like doing. It makes me feel dirty. And as to a shower, I don't think me requesting you clean is something to complain about - however each to their own and sorry for offending you.
After explaining you were nervous hence I tried to talk a little more make you more at ease, sorry I thought I was trying to relax you. Baring in mind I was playing with you, stroking you the entire time of out conversation.

I'm sorry you had a bad time and regarding all the I replied to texts boys I'm getting round to it. My phone has been a bit busy. And if anyone has advice to keep on top of it to make my ervice better for you then I'm happy to hear. These bad reviews are an awful thing to see not only because it's bad on me but I feel like you wasted your money.

Sorry for your bad time Ronald

X

Tim20

Hey Missybanks thanks for this response and I think maybe I was wrong to say you did not care about your job as your reply seems to show you do so I am putting you back on my Hot list and as you look so hot I'll be booking you when I'm back from Asia as I'm away at the moment so I can see if I'm wrong or right  :rolleyes:

grandmaster-ram-rod

Hi there bigronald

Everyone has their own opinions and I can't make you change your view of me or he fact you has an unpleasant time, I can only say sorry for this.

I do remember this well. I was apologetic to being late and everything, and was obviously that bit later as I had to come down to greet you at your request.

I am ot going to have a type war about this  post but obviously something's are left unsaid about this but you left actually after 45 minutes and I even offered you a discount if you wanted to see me gain as I felt bad for all the delayed time as I told you this was all my fault and put no blame else where. You agreed, left my apartment laughing and happy. I had to push back someone else as I wasn't going to end up being back to back otherwise. Something I don't like doing. It makes me feel dirty. And as to a shower, I don't think me requesting you clean is something to complain about - however each to their own and sorry for offending you.
After explaining you were nervous hence I tried to talk a little more make you more at ease, sorry I thought I was trying to relax you. Baring in mind I was playing with you, stroking you the entire time of out conversation.

I'm sorry you had a bad time and regarding all the I replied to texts boys I'm getting round to it. My phone has been a bit busy. And if anyone has advice to keep on top of it to make my ervice better for you then I'm happy to hear. These bad reviews are an awful thing to see not only because it's bad on me but I feel like you wasted your money.

Sorry for your bad time Ronald

X

Misty May I have his discount if he don't want it please  :kissgirl:

James999

I even offered you a discount if you wanted to see me gain as I felt bad for all the delayed time as I told you this was all my fault

If you realised you fucked up why not give him the discount at the time, instead of a worhtless offer for the future, if you give a guy a bad experience why would he pay to come back for another bad experience (even at a discount)

Your actions clerly show you don't give a fuck and wanted his cas and him out of the door ASAP so you could get the next one in  :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

If you realised you fucked up why not give him the discount at the time, instead of a worhtless offer for the future, if you give a guy a bad experience why would he pay to come back for another bad experience (even at a discount)

Your actions clearly show you don't give a fuck and wanted his cash and him out of the door ASAP so you could get the next one in  :thumbsdown:

100% spot on.    :hi: :hi:

andrei

Your actions clerly show you don't give a fuck and wanted his cas and him out of the door ASAP so you could get the next one in  :thumbsdown:

i disagree with this bit, the session had gone badly, he was going to write her a negative whether she discounted this trip or not - the option she chose was to incentivse his next visit where she intended to leave him flying

she didnt come on here like most girls would do and say he was a liar and that she didnt even have a booking at that time, she came here, held her hands up as to some failings

i'd take the positive that she's clearly not controlled for gain as she is handling her own bookings which must be tough to juggle

i have met missy only once at the now gone hod2 mv venue and she was delightful in all aspects  :hi:

James999

i disagree with this bit, the session had gone badly, he was going to write her a negative whether she discounted this trip or not -

The review is not the point, she relised she fucked up but didn't offer any meaningfull compensation such was her rush to get onto the next punter  :thumbsdown:

James999

she is handling her own bookings which must be tough to juggle

Get real, all she has to do is book them an hour apart, so that's one for 9am one for 11am etc, not fucking rocket science, the problem comes when they are booked back to back without even allowing time for a shower in between  :thumbsdown:

Offline titanph

i disagree with this bit, the session had gone badly, he was going to write her a negative whether she discounted this trip or not - the option she chose was to incentivse his next visit where she intended to leave him flying

she didnt come on here like most girls would do and say he was a liar and that she didnt even have a booking at that time, she came here, held her hands up as to some failings

i'd take the positive that she's clearly not controlled for gain as she is handling her own bookings which must be tough to juggle

i have met missy only once at the now gone hod2 mv venue and she was delightful in all aspects  :hi:

No, this is so wrong. If she would have discounted the time due to a bad time because of her, the OP would be inclined to come on here and write a positive or neutral at the least. She recognised her bad performance and reacted to it accoridingly therefore he would be somewhat forgiving.

As for the discount as well, why on earth go back and chance it for a discount. If one was provided then and there, I might be inclined to go back and get the best out of a highly rated girl. She was just trying to coax more money out of him.

cockneybstrd

The review is not the point, she relised she fucked up but didn't offer any meaningfull compensation such was her rush to get onto the next punter  :thumbsdown:

Actually from PR perspective she comes out of this quite well

Hasnt come out screaming seems a reasonable response

A decent poster who has seen her has defended her

A couple of geezers now want to book her

And you can read between the lines on OP review and others and some I say some may think he comes across a bit OTT

So while a negative for her rep it comes out as netural

Offline Bartolomeo

Whatever, I'm still going to see her again. If I have a bad time then everyone can laugh at me and say I was warned, if I have a good time then all good =)

vt

My $0.02's worth...

I've no doubt Missy has what it takes to be a brilliant SP...she's bright, she's young, she's sexy, she's skilled, she's inventive, she's adventurous...but to maximise her daily earning potential she has to stack them in. She learnt that at HoD. When I saw her there she gave me 40mins out of an hour and I believe pulled a fast one with the clock to hurry me on my way. It was disappointing because for the 40 mins she allowed me, she was one of the best girls I saw last year.

I had hopes that she had left the back-to-back bookings behind when she left HoD and a few reviews seemed to suggest she was doing good. It's a shame this evidence of bad practice has come to light again, but I guess the temptation to cram them in is too great.

My advice is don't let this put you off seeing Missy as she's a top girl. Just make sure you get to the vicinity of where she is in good time and make it clear that any time-wasting shenanigans are coming out of her time not yours. Make a point of looking at YOUR watch at the start of the session and agree when it will be ending and I'm sure you will have a great time!

James999

When I saw her there she gave me 40mins out of an hour and I believe pulled a fast one with the clock to hurry me on my way.

That's taking the piss, charging in excess of £100 per hour and still feeling the need to rip off the punter on time.

The best way if you like her look and want to see her is obviously to book as short a time as possible and arrive and get straight into sex, none of that chat or have a coffee bollocks, shoot your wad and leave, nodding to the other guy on the stairs as he enters for his turn  :crazy:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 04:29:05 pm by James999 »

Glader

I can vouch for this!!

None of the discount next time nonsense.

Once or twice I have had girls who had to bail on me due to a family emergency or something. Say an hour into a 2-3 hour booking. The girls automatically offered a discount there and then without me asking and literally got cash out and started to count and refund. One or two have also called and gotten me another friend of hers to cover the time as they are service providers.

It's about now and then not next time!

They then chat while getting changed and don't hurry out the door but delay their exit for as long as they possibly could

That's what the difference Is between someone who cares.

As for the review itself - spending ten mins in a different room to text is long - why not do it infront of the client? It's not like your hiding your secret profession - you should never leave a punter alone in the room

Personally if I see two yellow doors I would knock on one and listen for movement. Most working girls answer the door within ten seconds and unless it's a hooker name crystal etc you can fly under the radar if it's the wrong door.

If your providing a service - cardinal sin imo
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 04:37:59 pm by Glader »

James999

None of the discount next time nonsense.

Perhaps punters should turn up without cash and tell her "I'll pay you double next time"  :cool:

Offline Gluckman

Perhaps punters should turn up without cash and tell her "I'll pay you double next time"  :cool:

You really do try your best to demonize punters don't you?

Yes, being fluffy is a mug's game, but your excessively aggressive postings are just the other end of the spectrum. No wonder so many think ukp is just full of misogynists.

James999

Yes, being fluffy is a mug's game, but your excessively aggressive postings are just the other end of the spectrum. No wonder so many think ukp is just full of misogynists.

Are you female then?

whiterussian

[/b]

care to elaborate?

Offline pumps

I agree with James999 on this one.

Missy banks is a clever individual, she clearly knew that coming on here guns blazing denying everything and slagging off the punter like the other tarts do would do her no favours.

It seems like in admitting her shitness shes attracted more punters and fluffys.

cockneybstrd

Missy banks is a clever individual, she clearly knew that coming on here guns blazing denying everything and slagging off the punter like the other tarts do would do her no favours.

It seems like in admitting her shitness shes attracted more punters and fluffys.

Its almost like the whole thing was a PR Stunt. I know its not but it has worked out well for her

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

She's playing a very shrewd game. Every punter knows talking the time away so the man can't go for round 2 is the oldest trick in the book  - the other is offering a crap massage and time magically runs out when the man gets hard. Plenty of punters take prossies up on the offer "I will make it up to you and it is half price" - it is as crap the second time round and sometimes the discount disappears, either way you get fleeced twice instead of once. If missy gave a fuck about giving a pish performance why didn't she refund him half, after all he got half the sex?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 12:10:03 am by Ali Katt »

Offline mattylondon

And do you share that opinion yourself?

Ted Bear

I agree, she has admitted fault and at the time of punt so should of dealt with there and then. Offering a discount on a return visit after a bad punt - No sane person will not be returning.

Also demanding a punter to shower before getting hands on - Missy, is that time excluded from punters paid time or part of? :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 12:41:32 am by Ted Bear »

Offline mattylondon

I agree, she has admitted fault and at the time of punt so should of dealt with there and then. Offering a discount on a return visit after a bad punt - No sane person will not be returning.

Also demanding a punter to shower before getting hands on - Missy, is that time excluded from punters paid time or part of? :rolleyes:
It just reads to me like she's yet another Service Provider who has a set 'routine' for winding the clock down, during your paid time. In any other business transaction,  such a person would be condemned as a thief because that's what she is.   :hi:

Of course, because she appears to have a decent body and can provide a good service, fluffy exceptions are made. If she was ugly, some punters wouldn't be so forgiving. I've read enough about this women and seen her overpriced rates to know I wouldn't bother.

I'll stick with my better looking, costing less Eastern Europeans, thanks.  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 12:53:13 am by mattylondon »

andrei

interested to know how many people casting doubts about her have actually seen her - if you havent you're just speculating

i've seen her, the service was good, i didnt get shortchanged on time

Offline akauya

Just a quick question though. You said this is her real character and you didn't catch her in a bad day, does that mean you've seen her before?

I'm still waiting for BigRonald to tell us how he knows "this is her real character" and not that he caught her on a bad day. I wonder if he knows her personally, has seen her many times before and she always behaved like this or maybe there's something else he's not telling us.

:unknown:

Offline akauya

interested to know how many people casting doubts about her have actually seen her - if you havent you're just speculating

i've seen her, the service was good, i didnt get shortchanged on time

Ain't that funny? You had a good time, there are other reports saying they had a good time. I had a good time and I even overstayed and she didn't flinch... but somehow they all decide to ignore our comments and my review.

Sometimes I wonder if some people all they want to see is negative reviews.  :unknown:

Offline mattylondon

Ain't that funny? You had a good time, there are other reports saying they had a good time. I had a good time and I even overstayed and she didn't flinch... but somehow they all decide to ignore our comments and my review.

Sometimes I wonder if some people all they want to see is negative reviews.  :unknown:
Not at all. I enjoy reading your reviews.   ;)

The vast majority are positive on UKP. My take on it is that her 'attitude' is rather 'iffy' and vacillates. I look for and expect a solid consistency when I'm deciding who to punt. If the girl offered a cheaper rate and shorter time duration, I may take a chance but forgive me, not at £90 for 30 minutes. Sorry but I can pay that for a full hour or near as damn it.  That is a lot of money. I see no need to pay a premium, just because she was born in the UK. I couldn't give a shit. She's still a woman. I don't care what language comes out of her mouth. I'm there to enjoy her body and services, not listen to her blather and boundary push during my paid time, as many British girls do. After is fine, if I'm at a loose end. I consider the lack of English as a first language an advantage, rather than hindrance.

I've punted some women like Polish Rebecca a few years ago and got on with her very well. Great punt. I read the vast majority have had a terrible time with her, so I can totally understand her reputation. Therefore, I couldn't recommend her to a newbie, as she isn't cheap either. I punted her at £60 for 30 minutes back then.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 06:53:50 am by mattylondon »

Offline akauya

Not at all. I enjoy reading your reviews.   ;)

The vast majority are positive on UKP. My take on it is that her 'attitude' is rather 'iffy' and vacillates. I look for and expect a solid consistency when I'm deciding who to punt. If the girl offered a cheaper rate and shorter time duration, I may take a chance but forgive me, not at £90 for 30 minutes. Sorry but I can pay that for a full hour or near as damn it.  That is a lot of money. I see no need to pay a premium, just because she was born in the UK. I couldn't give a shit. She's still a woman. I don't care what language comes out of her mouth. I'm there to enjoy her body and services, not listen to her blather and boundary push during my paid time, as many British girls do. After is fine, if I'm at a loose end. I consider the lack of English as a first language an advantage, rather than hindrance.

I've punted some women like Polish Rebecca a few years ago and got on with her very well. Great punt. I read the vast majority have had a terrible time with her, so I can totally understand her reputation. Therefore, I couldn't recommend her to a newbie, as she isn't cheap either. I punted her at £60 for 30 minutes back then.

Good post Matty and thanks. Like you I don't like paying premium for English prossies and am perfectly happy to punt EE girls of which there are many who give a great and consistent service. I did decide to go for Missy on the back of the good reviews and of course it seems I was lucky to find her on one of her good days. I do feel sorry for BigRonald spending all that money and getting a crap service. I'm not a wealthy punter and as I said many times before I do have to save up a lot to enjoy this hobby so I do feel for him.

So based on my review, this review and VT's comment earlier on this thread shows that on good days Missy can be a great SP and on bad days not so, and you're right, for the money we pay we should expect a consisted good service.

One last thing I would like to say before anyone accuses me of brandishing a sword of truth and shield of justice (anyone remember that twat Aitken? :)) prossies who want their clients clean and insist on a shower should include the shower in their time not the punter's. It's only 5 minutes for goodness sake.

disgracedpolitician

Dear Ronald,

I am so sorry to hear about your experience. Since I have reviewed Missy before, I feel somewhat responsible for your experience.

I have seen Missy twice (this and last Tuesday), and I had great times with her on both occasions (the second time was even better as she finally gave me some good rimming).

You did mention that you didn't show any of your dissatisfaction when you left, yet she offered you a discount for your next visit nevertheless. Perhaps she felt you had a good time with her, and thought that would balance out all the delay and misunderstanding before, and as a result, did not give you a discount for you session?

In the 75 minutes I have interacted with her (granted that's not very long), she seemed genuine, so I think my guess above is quite plausible.

I just want to echo what someone said: we all have good and bad days, and maybe you just caught her on a bad day.

I say you take up her discount offer next week, now that she's read your post, she might want to get on your good side and as a result, give you one hell of a time!

Again, I am so terribly sorry to hear about your experience. I wish you better luck next time.