Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian/pakistani girl recommendations  (Read 915 times)

Offline TheMurloc

Any recommendations for good  Indian/Pakistani WGs? My preference for smaller girls upto a size 12 with B/C/D cups without huge asses.

Happy to travel 90 mins if needed from Sheffield and willing to pay upto £120 p/h. Seen a few ads on AW but they seem a bit iffy or out of my price range.

Offline bigjohn1987

Bookings text ONLY doesn't pick up.  :unknown: Don't have a problem with that, but WG needs to pick up once I am at a location, or it's a big NO!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

GOOD LUCK!

my 2 cents

Offline mrfishyfoo

Any recommendations for good  Indian/Pakistani WGs? My preference for smaller girls upto a size 12 with B/C/D cups without huge asses.

Happy to travel 90 mins if needed from Sheffield and willing to pay upto £120 p/h. Seen a few ads on AW but they seem a bit iffy or out of my price range.

When you find one that actually delivers a decent service and is willing to accept ONLY £120ph let us all know as I reckon there'll be a stampede.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Bookings text ONLY doesn't pick up.  :unknown: Don't have a problem with that, but WG needs to pick up once I am at a location, or it's a big NO!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

GOOD LUCK!

my 2 cents

There's a reason why she's now down to £95ph.

SHE'S FUCKING SHITE !!!!

Offline gfeman

When you find one that actually delivers a decent service and is willing to accept ONLY £120ph let us all know as I reckon there'll be a stampede.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
+1

AGREE