Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Quick update on Leeds Thai Massage places  (Read 5713 times)

Offline catweazle

The Leeds Thai massage scene seems to change quite rapidly so l thought a quick rundown on how things stand at the moment would help fellow afficionados:

Sabai Sabai, Beeston - arguably the best of the bunch at the moment. Good clean smart premises, pretty girls, HE guaranteed, maybe B2B with some girls

Bangkok Spa, City Centre. Very public, went legit for a while but extras back on the menu.

Baan Thai Harrison Street - pretty good place, seem to have  a high rotation of staff, extras always available usually up to B2B

Ubon Therapy  - new place up York Road. Run down area. Still getting set up, YMMV depending on the girl

"Orchid" the place over the Nong Fern supermarket - contrary to what l was told l think this place is still open. Seems like what happened is that some of the girls left to set up on their own. No personal knowledge of what its like now but other reports seem positive.

Phun Tawee - this is the new place the girls from Orchid went to. On North Street about 5 minutes from the old place. Very very swish place, clearly had vast amounts of cash thrown at it. Three or four girls working. No idea of the service.

Nuad Boran - both Vicar Lane and in Kirkgate market. 100% legit.

Sawadee, Morley. Run by the former legend Janny from Beeston, but sadly 100% legit.

Offline johnsthomas

I can confirm that the Orchid is very much still open with some new girls just started there from what I have seen and heard probably the best value for money in the town centre

Offline dave44

Is the rainbow spa still open? Went last year good service but a little pricey.

Offline catweazle

Is the rainbow spa still open? Went last year good service but a little pricey.

As far as l know its still operating. Its more an old fashioned parlour type of place rather than the "massage spas" elsewhere, which is why l didn't include it.

Offline camshaft72uk

Thanks Catweazle.

Not seen anyone in a few months,  so very useful info.  :-)

Offline cumtoplay

...and a reported Lady Boy at the Orchid place so be careful. You might get more than you bargained for!

Offline catweazle

...and a reported Lady Boy at the Orchid place so be careful. You might get more than you bargained for!

I heard that too. BTW l think they now call the place "MeMe".

I should add the new place, Kesorn Spa. Haven't yet been its on my TOFTT list.

Offline Darkepool

Thanks for the update Catweazle, it's punters like you who make this excellent site what it is...  :hi:

Offline Not Batman

I investigated the Kesorn Spa this week.  It's in the basement of a converted 1930s office building and very well fitted out and decorated with one room set up for massages for couples and this has a really good shower room en suite. There are two other single rooms which have shared use of a shower.  Only had time for £30 half hour oil massage delivered very nicely by a cute early 20's Thai girl called Jane.  Lots of attention paid to massaging my bum but her hands didn't stray further and no extras were offered and on this first occasion I didn't ask.  So I think it's probably legit, but I'd go again for an hour next time as I certainly enjoyed the massage and anything else would be a good bonus.  Jane was a lovely girl with very good English.

Offline Doittome

Has anyone been/seen or got any update on the ladyboy that’s at Orchid/MeMe, sounds like fun!

Offline Chao Praya

The ladyboy's name is Sabina and she is post op. She is quite pretty, slim, size 6 and B cup false tits. Gives a poor massage and her B2B consists largely of you massaging her. Don't know if she is still there but now you have the name you can always check. FS may be on the cards if you take a condom. I appreciate this is my first contribution after being a member quite a while, but I post regularly on another site and on the presumption that most punters check both it seems duplication to post same review twice. If the majority of members here are this site only I will be happy to post more in the future.

Offline catweazle

Is that FS with Sabina only or generally in MeMe?

Offline Chao Praya

I had fs with a lady named Cola about a week after the new regime came in. She has since moved on. Sabina is definitely post op and was conscious of not allowing too much hand access to what was or wasn't between her legs, presumably thinking I didn't know she was a ladyboy and not wanting to give the game away. She did offer fs if I was carrying a condom (which I wasn't) so whether fs would be via a surgically created hole or anal I don't know. My impression is that with the new regime fs is available with most, or all, of the masseuses if you discreetly ask if there is anything more than B2B.

Offline Carl Adams

Cheers - thats helpful

Is Tina still at Sabai Sabai please?  Assuming you know of course!  The receptionist/owner was a bit vague about it last time I called

Offline happyinn

Just a quick update
Extra does provided at Phun Tawee (HE only)
Review to follow

Offline smartieshouse

Any Thai girls offering FS in West York's?

Saves a trip over to MCR inn the M62!