Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Fay in Bristol  (Read 1380 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one is looking for Pay Pigs and genuine Sugar Daddies.  :scare:  Are there any sad saps that fall for that?  :unknown: :dash:

Maybe she should get in touch with the GK Fan club on AW as there will be a few spare Sugar Daddies and Pay Pigs there.  :wacko: :crazy:

And she'll shit on you if you pay her an extra £90.  Typical woman then!  :manhater:

spkmstr48

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one is looking for Pay Pigs and genuine Sugar Daddies.  :scare:  Are there any sad saps that fall for that?  :unknown: :dash:

Maybe she should get in touch with the GK Fan club on AW as there will be a few spare Sugar Daddies and Pay Pigs there.  :wacko: :crazy:

And she'll shit on you if you pay her an extra £90.  Typical woman then!  :manhater:

Are those lips attached with Velcro?

Another one who needs a good face fucking!!!

Don't find Dommes at all appealing  :vomit:

Offline Roth

Are those lips attached with Velcro?

Another one who needs a good face fucking!!!

Don't find Dommes at all appealing  :vomit:

Agree.  :vomit: worst thing is she says she's booked in to get bigger lips, Botox and a bigger ass then bigger boobs if some punter or punters will fund it.  :dash: :scare: 

Maybe she should of called herself Miss Fayke??  :dash: :scare:

spkmstr48

Agree.  :vomit: worst thing is she says she's booked in to get bigger lips, Botox and a bigger ass then bigger boobs if some punter or punters will fund it.  :dash: :scare: 

Maybe she should of called herself Miss Fayke??  :dash: :scare:

Like Cassandra, tits and lips make her look like a slut. Of course she is a slut but that's not what I meant. What did I mean? She didn't get to me honest!  :wacko: