Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £700 to impregnate / breed. AW profile.  (Read 2673 times)

Offline Cupid Stuntz

_Tyler__

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been having a look locally on AW and there's a big influx all offering Bareback and Unprotected, posted in the BB thread earlier. This one however is a tad different and 'legit' / no Sergei. Obviously a newbie to the trade.

BB plus 'anything else' for the right money, discloses where car and outdoor meets happen, strange pricing but mostly low and a dreadful looking pair of different sized tits too.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline B4bcock

I see all her prices have a plus sign after them, so , if you book, be sure to agree the fee beforehand.

Personally, the words "touch" and "bargepole" spring to mind.

Offline houseboot

A bored, 5' 3", 14 1/2 stone, 19 year old  :thumbsdown:

Offline sensualencounter

A bored, 5' 3", 14 1/2 stone, 19 year old  :thumbsdown:

She’s clearly so bored she’s taken up eating as a hobby.

Fucking hell, it’s terrifying a profile like that if she’s real. What state of mind must you be in to think so little of yourself? It saddens me and sickens me in equal measures.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

I see all her prices have a plus sign after them, so , if you book, be sure to agree the fee beforehand.

Personally, the words "touch" and "bargepole" spring to mind.

Agreed, does nothing for me what so ever. I think the + means on top of her normal hourly rate?

Offline Cupid Stuntz

She’s clearly so bored she’s taken up eating as a hobby.

Fucking hell, it’s terrifying a profile like that if she’s real. What state of mind must you be in to think so little of yourself? It saddens me and sickens me in equal measures.

Yep, Never seen a profile like this in all the years I've been trawling AW, hence posting it up. She certainly can't have much self respect for herself. Maybe an addict who needs the dosh and doesn't care how she gets it and if she does get 'impregnated' what sort of life will the poor kid have? Sad.

Offline rickyponting

Scammer I should imagine,will only meet at a park,prepare to get mugged with a baseball bat by the crackhead boyfriend.

Offline anon1989

Scammer I should imagine,will only meet at a park,prepare to get mugged with a baseball bat by the crackhead boyfriend.

Exactly what I thought as-well. Unverified profile. No feedback. Doesn't have a phone.

Offline lonn

Exactly what I thought as-well. Unverified profile. No feedback. Doesn't have a phone.

Me too. Added to which 'Hamworthy Park' is awfully close to the notorious Turlin Moor, I would avoid this like the plague.

Offline themightyimp

Me too. Added to which 'Hamworthy Park' is awfully close to the notorious Turlin Moor, I would avoid this like the plague.

Was this her last punter???

External Link/Members Only

:wackogirl: :wackogirl:
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CheeseBoard

Police say it's not suspicious.

Happens a lot in that area does it?  :scare:

Offline Voros

Police say it's not suspicious.

Happens a lot in that area does it?  :scare:
Usually just means they can tell it was suicide or an self inflicted accident.