Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Question for admin or anyone knowledgeable  (Read 1318 times)

Offline Whoisarrypotter

I saw a wg yesterday and I went by the profile I found used phone number booked via A/w all communications were done via this.
When I arrived I actually suspected this girl was not the one In the profile but accepted that pics don't always get updated so there was was a chance I could be wrong.
When the session finished she gave me another phone number saying it was her personal.number and if wanted to arrange a three some to call her on that number.
For the record I have reviewed this girl on here using the profile name I booked with.

Today I contacted her to arrange the possible threesome and all was arranged.
When I arrived said three some went ahead I will do a review on here soon.
During the session I found the other girl ( who turns out to be legit and does match her profile ) referred to the sp in question by another name which sounded alarm bells and sounded familiar to another profile whom I know to operate at this address
After the session I checked my phone and a/w to confirm my suspicions and they are correct.

So the wg whom I saw yesterday and reviewed on here is appears to be using two profiles and phone numbers.    The girl I reviewed appears not to exist while this naughty girl whose profile matches the name and phone number she gave me yesterday which was the number I uses to arrange today's meet.

So my question is firstly my review yesterday was actually wrong in that the profile isn't correct should this be modified or taken down.
When I review today's session should I paste all three profiles and show the fake or hijacked profile and the two genuine ones?
Is there some way I can index the two reviews so that. Other punters can clearly see who I saw so as not to cause confusion when they see a review for a profile I didn't know to be false at the time.

I hope this makes sense if you need any more info ill be happy to provide
Cheers
Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline wannabe

That makes sense to me.

For the moment I suggest you post a reply to your own review, and post the genuine matching profile of the girl you've reviewed, so we can check her out properly if we're interested.

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Okey dokey ill try to simplify
This Is the girl I booked spent the half hour with and reviewed on here.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If you paste this profile in search you should see my review from yesterday.

So she gave me a different phone number to arrange a three some.
Today I called this number and made the arrangements.  On arrival I was met by Lola who was the same lady I met yesterday and this one

Her profile is more accurate I could clearly see that she was the person in her profile pics she does look a little older and has a bit more meat on her.
For the record she was lovely.

During the duo session Sophia referred to the other girl as Leona at first I thought I was imagining things so I put a subtle question in to see the answer and Sophia confirmed that her name was Leona.
So after the session I checked the number I had been given to make this booking and compared it to the number on this profile

Now the pics are spot on to the girl claiming to be Lola (the first girl I saw)  the tattoo which is distinctive is is a match on the side of her right leg.

So adorable Leona seems to be using Lolalins profile as well as her own to lure people in so I guess essentially it's a bait and switch?

So back to my question now knowing this I've already reviewed my session with Lola using that profile as reference do I need to get it removed and write a fresh one using Leonas real profile?
Do I review my three some today include all this info too?
And is it possible to index the two reviews so people can see I haven't in fact seen this Lola but saw Leona instead?
Hope that clarifies
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 10:10:50 pm by Whoisarrypotter »

Offline scutty brown

That makes sense to me.

For the moment I suggest you post a reply to your own review, and post the genuine matching profile of the girl you've reviewed, so we can check her out properly if we're interested.

Exactly
Write a reply to your review explaining what happened, who you saw, and links to the various profiles
BUT PLEASE make your prose more readable and understandable. Your post above is close to incoherent

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Thanks for the advice I will do this.
P.s  sorry for the poor readability I will endeavour to improve on this

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Surely, if you had a good time, the women were attractive and recieved the services you paid for, where's the big problem here?

Offline Whoisarrypotter

It's more about the deceitfulness a wg is pretending to be someone she's not surely that's not right
It's also for the benefit of other punters so they know that if they liked the look of the girl they will know what to expect.
Sorry i kinda thought that was part of the object of this site.

Gollygiant

A lying prossie. Stop the bus I'm getting off. I can't take the betrayal anymore.  :wacko:

Offline hungrypunt

It's more about the deceitfulness a wg is pretending to be someone she's not surely that's not right
It's also for the benefit of other punters so they know that if they liked the look of the girl they will know what to expect.
Sorry i kinda thought that was part of the object of this site.

Thats right, also borderline B&S

Put the review up and link the dodgy profiles, we can then make our own shout. Good questions, I hope your clear on it now. Thanks for taking the time.

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Reviews available with links to appropriate profiles .
Thanks for the input