Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: So what about the Wife/Girlfriend?  (Read 3888 times)

Offline sxround

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=146374.0

Going by the quick survey on the earlier thread, it appears a shaved pussy is a preference for most of us. Back in the real world with civilians, how hairy are our wives/girlfriends these days?

Again - 3 options:

1) Shaved
2) Trimmed
3) Hairy

My missus fully shaves hers.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 05:26:12 pm by sxround »

Offline mh

Trimmed. And it took an awful lot of persuading to get her to do that, though now she does it regularly and quite short.

Sadly shaving will never happen.

Offline sxround

We need to swap! My missus shaves however I keep asking her to grow it out!

fredpunter

If I ever find out I'll let you know

Online webpunter

If they can't be bothered to do any fanny management the chances of any action drop off the face of a cliff

Offline bearcat69

She lets it stay hairy most of the time. Sometimes she shaves it, but it's rare for her to bother with that.

Offline The Owl

I like variety. I like shaved, trimmed and landing strips. I do get bored of just shaved pussy all the time.

I'm single though, so probably not helping much with your original question.

Offline mh

We need to swap! My missus shaves however I keep asking her to grow it out!

Why on earth would you want the OH of a punter on here, hairy or not? You won't get anywhere near it very often.

Offline two20

I dated a couple of years ago and they were all shaved, or heavily trimmed. These were not young women either, thank you internet.

Offline cash2spare

Girlfriend, bald as a coot, lovley. Bit on the side, landing strip. Anyone else I can pull hairy lol

Punter115

I really don't have a clue ....ain't seen it for many years!

Jas1975

Girlfriend, bald as a coot, lovley. Bit on the side, landing strip. Anyone else I can pull hairy lol

Blimey where do you find the time......

Online webpunter

That's coz the burds are dating
They know the score - blokes in general don't like hairy muffs
Presuming they like RO they're far more likely to get this when shaved or heavily trimmed
And they want to be able to pull blokes rather than be left on the shelf

Contrast this with a boring sexless OH.  You'll need a garden strimmer.  If you ever have the opportunity to wistfully get it out of the garden shed.  Only to put it away again the next day, not even firing it up 

I dated a couple of years ago and they were all shaved, or heavily trimmed. These were not young women either, thank you internet.

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

+ 1 on that.

I do know she shaves her back though.  :D

Offline Plan R

Couple of Exes would regularly shave it to a fat oblong (at my request), without complaint..
Fast-Forward a few years and they wouldn't give me the steam off their piss
Fucking odd creatures
 :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline JamesKW

My OH is hairy and that's how I like it I would prefur more WGs were.

Offline Adzzzz

When I first met the Mrs the phrase "wild woman of Borneo" springs to mind have got her mostly trained now though. Normally heavy trimmed now and again she shaves completely

Offline notcalledchris

Wife has lots of soft long hair.   I like it

Offline sparkus

Offline Romeo Sensini

I asked the wife to shave hers a long time ago, she told me "no, they all look the same anyway". I didnt correct her - explaining how I knew otherwise was a can of worms I didnt want to open. Same goes for the fancy underwear I bought her - never seen it on!

Online chris_jp2

Shaggy. Like a long haired brillo pad. A sort of anti husband avoidance device I guess.

Offline blackburnian

Yep sums it up for me , tbh ain't sure if her fannys still there  :sarcastic:
Bb

Offline Drayki

Havent a fuckin clue whether its shaved or like a bush, its been that long since I saw it! explains the reason why I am on this site and I fuck whores, as for what I like, I prefer a nice shaven mound or neatly trimmed as long as its not to hairy  :D :D :D

Offline budz

Couldn't say, not seen it in over 7 years,  I expect it's like parts of the rain forest that have not yet been destroyed by logging! And tbh I don't want to even go there again seeing the type of girls I get to fuck these days :)

FG01

Totally bald - has hers waxed regularly!

Offline MrMatrix

Havent got a clue. More importantly don't want to know now either   :unknown:

Bigdik

My OH is waxed every 4/5 weeks leaving it soft and juicy to eat  :P :P