Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are you an international punter?  (Read 5006 times)

Offline Steely Dan

Nice memories 5th Musketeer.  But go on, post your countries and any more memories.  The Vivago target may be close.

Offline masqurade

I have punted in UK (ireland, london, scotland), Belgium, Germany, France, Swiss, Netherlands, USA and India...

Next year..planning for singapore , malaysia and thailand

Offline Vivago

and India...

Would be interested in hearing of your Indian experience. I've been there many times but have never got up the nerve to punt. Hired a guide once who took me around Sonnegatchi in Calcutta but the place was just too depressingly sordid and in-your-face for me and I declined to partake. Was also propositioned once on the beach at Mamalapuram but the girl looked suspiciously young.

I know that there are call-girls available in the big cities particularly Mumbai but they ask western rates and I'll be buggered if I'll pay them.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

vt

I'll be buggered if I'll pay them.

The buggering will no doubt cost you extra!   :D

My only international punt was my first...a beautiful 24yo Czech student at K5Relax in Prague...a semi-pro who just worked the busy Saturday nights...to this day the most beautiful girl I've punted...but sadly typical Czech service, no kissing or OWO.  :(

Had a lot better punts in the UK with all the GFE trimmings.

Offline MeesterNeek

My tuppence worth

France, Germany, Holland, Norway, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Czech, Bulgaria, Finland, Lithuania, Poland, HK, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, USA, Brazil

Really want to have a go at Marrakech and I believe that Israel is quite active but need to do some more research

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
My tuppence worth

France, Germany, Holland, Norway, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Czech, Bulgaria, Finland, Lithuania, Poland, HK, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, USA, Brazil

Really want to have a go at Marrakech and I believe that Israel is quite active but need to do some more research

+1

Offline masqurade

Would be interested in hearing of your Indian experience. I've been there many times but have never got up the nerve to punt. Hired a guide once who took me around Sonnegatchi in Calcutta but the place was just too depressingly sordid and in-your-face for me and I declined to partake. Was also propositioned once on the beach at Mamalapuram but the girl looked suspiciously young.

I know that there are call-girls available in the big cities particularly Mumbai but they ask western rates and I'll be buggered if I'll pay them.

You are true with your statement that charge high there and honestly they are not worth the rate they ask.rates go more if they know you are not local.however many a times little brain takes control over big one and goes with flow..

I have experience in Chennai, Mangalore and Banglore..
Chennai - Paid 10K INR ( 100 £) - Horrible service, big brown aunt.. Only had a CBJ and HJ to finish . I did not feel to go for full service seeing her pussy and hair..One punt i would like to forget.

Manglore - Close to Manglore station at an average hotel - Paid 15K INR( 150£) ( Decent looking indian lady with a pimp- Nice round ass, nice boobs but damage belly. She told me that guy is her husband and this is their bread and butter. Her pimp promised a lot on call but lady was very shy and was not very interested in this service. I had a feeling that she was forced to do due to circumstances..Did CBJ (OW), massage miss and half hearted closed lip kissing. Average punt..

Banglore - Got a chance through one of my colleage in US ( who worked there  and have good connections). Paid 40K INR (400 £) , but this was for full night. Girl came to our apartment near Forum around 7 and stayed till morning 8 next day. She was promised as 18 year old studying in a local college and she did show us her ID to verify her age.. One of my best punt . Me and my friend shared that girl that night. We did not do any threesome but individual sessions i came twice. She was a short girl with perky boobs and and ass but hell of a GFE materiel. Only NO was Anal as it hurts her. After few rounds of drinks( she drank wine only) she even allowed FIA. Lovely girl..Kind of UTR even now  i am in touch with that girl, but she is not doing it anymore  as got a regular job..

Offline Marmalade

Some nice details there, masqurade.  :drinks:

For Bombay, I have avoided the main strip. Just telling a taxi driver seemed quicker and cheaper. Standard setup. Taken to an address, prossies lined up, no pressure to accept one, pick and pay (taxi driver doubtless gets a knockback).

Fuck knows why anyone would accept a guide in Sonagatchi, though of course they will try the minute you step into the prossie zone. Best is just to go round and just fuck your brains out as much as possible since there's everything from good value to scam, posh fanny to skank, gorgeous rooms to dumps with barely room to stand up. Found the shag quality much better than Mumbai but that might be simply to do with quantity. 

Offline Marmalade

I have punted in UK (ireland, london, scotland), Belgium, Germany, France, Swiss, Netherlands, USA and India...

Nice mix. I've personally not found Malaysia worth the time but others have (they say). Singapore has many different scenes and is so wonderfully civilised about it. My only objection is that it can get clinical and I find a bit boring after a few days. Thailand is too passé imo, but the great thing about all three locations (KL BKK and Singapore) is that there are pretty cheap shuttle flights by local carriers to lots of other good punting grounds if you decide you need a quick change of plans.

Offline Greenman

Some great stories
Love the photo of te black lady
Amersdam £50
Riga £60
Prague £40
Barcelona £35
Dublin £50
Niagro falls Canada £100
Washington dc £80
Singapore £50
Phillipnes bargain for £5-£10
Australia £100

Need to get to africa amd Dubai amd eventually rio

Offline Vivago

Fuck knows why anyone would accept a guide in Sonagatchi, though of course they will try the minute you step into the prossie zone. 

Simply expedience. I had been told that it could be dodgy for a white guy to be seen wandering around the place alone and, at the very least, would attract a lot of unwanted attention to me. Added to which, Sonnigatchi covers a large area and I didn't want to get lost and wander into the wrong places. So I offered a few hundred rupees to a guy who I met outside and who told me he was an off-duty cop (he looked like one) who said that he knew the place well, to accompany me around some of the more popular blocks. I saw some attractive Indian girls and a lot of pigs (Indian guys seem to prefer a lot of meat on the bone). I only saw one stunner in one of the nicer brothels but she wanted 5k for a dance (they like to dance for you first) and a fuck. I declined but later wished that I had gone for it.

Offline Vivago

You are true with your statement that charge high there and honestly they are not worth the rate they ask.rates go more if they know you are not local.however many a times little brain takes control over big one and goes with flow..

Interesting and mixed experiences there, M. Can I ask if you are British Indian?

Offline Marmalade

Simply expedience. I had been told that it could be dodgy for a white guy to be seen wandering around the place alone and, at the very least, would attract a lot of unwanted attention to me. Added to which, Sonnigatchi covers a large area and I didn't want to get lost and wander into the wrong places. So I offered a few hundred rupees to a guy who I met outside and who told me he was an off-duty cop (he looked like one) who said that he knew the place well, to accompany me around some of the more popular blocks. I saw some attractive Indian girls and a lot of pigs (Indian guys seem to prefer a lot of meat on the bone). I only saw one stunner in one of the nicer brothels but she wanted 5k for a dance (they like to dance for you first) and a fuck. I declined but later wished that I had gone for it.

Fair enough mate. I guess it depends on your comfort levels in any particular situation. I went there first several times during the day to get the feel of the place and find my way around. The part nearest the main road is pretty simple. As you get further away from the main strip, there's tiny higgledy-piggledy streets off to the right which can apear more confusing. But it doesn't go on for very far beyond that, at least horizintally. I tried a dance once (in one of the nice upstairs upmarket holes) as a lot of Indians seem to rate it but I wasn't that impressed and the price on her for the shag afterwards wasn't justified by the quality. My best of the bunch was in the backstreets. Didn't start there, she was hanging around the street that goes at right angles to the main road, about a hundred yards in by some food stalls. But she led me down some alleyways and over a roof to some tiny room with a mattress. She wasn't that experienced but she was smoking hot and the most memorable and cheap. I had a slight interaction on the way out over the roofs with three young guys who thought they could charge me a little extra. Now the thing with Indians I've found (and one or two other races), when they are in a service capacity and liable to try it on, is to be be very British Raj with them and just bark at them in a totally fair and honest but no-nonesense way. They seem to understand that. I just got them fucking told and ordered them out of my way. If you show weakness and hang about they sense it. Just lay down the fucking law and get on with whatever you have to do without delay. It's a wonderful city. I hope you enjoyed some of its other attractions besides having a look at the spunk hole.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 03:18:36 am by Marmalade »

Offline Vivago

I hope you enjoyed some of its other attractions besides having a look at the spunk hole.

Yes but I was unsuccessful in finding the fabled black hole of Calcutta. :lol:

I found it one of the more vibrant of Indian cities but apart from Sonnegachi, there are not too many sights to see. Oddly enough, the most interesting place I visited was the old British Raj cemetery, a real oasis of peace (and history) right in the centre of the city.

Offline Marmalade

There's some amazing stuff there I found actually. You can PM me if you're thinking of going back (don't want to put loads of too identifiable stuff on public forum).

Redster69

Riga
Dublin
Barcelona
Madrid
Marbella
US

But the best by far was Dubai when working there. There used to be a night club called Cyclone were you'd get at least 200 girls (mainly EE, Chinese) in each night that would happily go back to your hotel and stay till next day for around £80......them were the days!

Offline nike

UK
ROI
Australia
Belgium
France
Germany
Spain
Singapore
Thailand
Morocco
Dubai
Pakistan
Tunisia
USA

I think that's about it.

Offline masqurade

Interesting and mixed experiences there, M. Can I ask if you are British Indian?

I dont mind revealing..i am Indian American

duckfeeder

To add to the list apart from the 'obvious':

Turkmenistan (a slightly degrading experience)
Pakistan (ditto)
Taiwan - I still think about her
Japan - a lot of fun
Brazil
New Zealand
and Zimbabwe.

DF

Offline Vivago

I dont mind revealing..i am Indian American

What tribe?

Only kidding. :P

Offline Vivago

To add to the list apart from the 'obvious':

Turkmenistan (a slightly degrading experience)
Pakistan (ditto)
Taiwan - I still think about her
Japan - a lot of fun
Brazil
New Zealand
and Zimbabwe.

DF

Turkmenistan and Zimbabwe? Unusual. Must be interesting stories there. Do tell.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 12:48:15 am by Vivago »

Offline TomR

I have had a sheltered life! Only punted in Austria, Tenerife, Cyprus, Germany and Russia.

Eiltedongster

Got lots of experience in these places. Interesting