Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 6ft tall blonde czech jenny?  (Read 1768 times)

mark1991

im looking for the blonde they call jenny who is tall near 6ft and slim with tattoo on her shoulder and back of neck. shes czech and her profile on aw was something like angel jenny.

does anybody know where she is or if she is still working? she was so amazing i even remember what day i had her on off by heart (december 23rd)

please tell me she is still active and hopefully still in coventry but i think ill be prepared to travel.

SirFrank

6 foot? My ex was 5foot 11 - she had big feet and an even bigger cunt. I never got to the bottom of that particular well. She was the only bird I ever managed to fist and fuck simultaneously

mark1991

i was expecting a sweet innocent blonde girl and as i walked in and she dwarfed me im not guna lie i was a bit worried, but honestly she is a stunner. slim and tall but nice arse and tits.

James999

Very tall birds always worry me, that they may not have been born female  :scare:

SirFrank

Very tall birds always worry me, that they may not have been born female  :scare:

Now you mention it my ex also had big hands and an Adam's apple plus i caught her pissing standing up. When I asked her she said old habits die hard...

mark1991

couldnt see a cock so i was alright

SirFrank

Link??? ;)

I might still have her number somewhere but I think she's a sister in A&E now

Pompoy123

Offline ForrestGump

There are only about half a dozen profiles of 6 foot + blonde girls with tats on aw and none of them seems to fit your description.  :(

I wish you luck tracking her down ;-)