Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eye contact: yes or no?  (Read 3643 times)

Offline Urban_G

I know that many punters here have mentioned in their reviews about the WG giving them a certain amount of eye contact, particularly during oral and it's obvious it's something they like. I'm not particularly bothered about eye contact when a girl is giving me a BJ, in fact, too much of it can be a bit off putting for me.

So what's your preference and what is it about eye contact that you like or dislike?

vorian

Lot's of eye contact, just seems hotter when the girl is looking at you, more accepting maybe  :unknown:

Offline valdishere

+1 for me too, nothing like sexy sultry seductive stare, especially when she lets you cum and still continues to watch your reaction as the cream is either sucked away or let drip out and over your throbbing cock....Mmm just luv it.

Online Rickrabbit

Some time ago I saw a WG a couple of times (now retired) who welcomed you in,said hello with eyes open and from the first kiss until the end of the session she never opened her eyes. never could tell what that all meant, but had to try hard to not let it spoil the encounter or leave me with an ugly complex. Equally not as keen with the WG on her knees looking up at you all doe eyed...would rather enjoy looking into each others eyes on an equal level of involvement.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 10:09:20 am by Rickrabbit »

Offline Markus

Definite yes - to the point where a lack of it makes a bad punt.

No eye contact gives the impression they are disinterested or not enjoying it. One of my previous regulars knew this and was the main reason I kept going back to her.

Offline sublimetoridiculous

It's not only eye contact - the better ones know just what to do with their eyes ...

Offline Markus

Posted by: sublimetoridiculous
« on: Today at 10:15:35 am » Insert Quote
It's not only eye contact - the better ones know just what to do with their eyes ...

Please elaborate?

Online Rickrabbit

Reading this thread has made me wonder why I never once asked her to open her eyes during the punt. I guess it wouldn't be the same if you had to ask though.... everything else indicated that she was "enjoying" the service, just with eyes wide shut.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 10:20:09 am by Rickrabbit »

Offline Happyjose

+1 for me too. Lots of eye contact does it every time

SirFrank

There's nowt like lots of eye contact from a girl whose mouth is full of my cock! I don't ask for much in life but being eyeballed during a BJ is one thing I won't compromise on and you can take that to the bank

Offline Markus

I ask for it if I have to.

I find the more experienced WGs know what makes you tick. Some like the OP find it off putting but I find that it adds to the GFE/PSE.

Great post by the way.

Curious6705

It seems to be expected during a BJ, though sometimes it seems as though it's being done for the sake of it, and can seem a bit fake. There's no substitute for rapport with the WG, eye contact as a part of that is great, but without the rapport, eye contact on its own can be unnerving and distracting.

From a girl with a great set of lanterns it can be spectacular. Delilah Dash has been discussed on here recently, and I remember having her blue eyes looking up at me was something else.

Offline anyfucker

Posted by: sublimetoridiculous
« on: Today at 10:15:35 am » Insert Quote

Please elaborate?
For me , Madlin does it, her eyes can talk, so while my cock's in her mouth her eyes are saying this is great I'm having fun and there's more to come...

Online wristjob

I think it shows they are engaging you, doimng it because they want to do it with you, rather than going through the motions and you are ticket number 7 today.

Offline ForrestGump

I haven't read all of the posts in this thread so I apologise for any duplication of comments  :)

The eye contact thing is a biggy for me. Not the fixed stare kind, mind you. Just enough to make it seem natural. So I'm happy to pay more for a sp who is able to do that without having to be asked.

I'm sure there are detailed studies on the psychology of why we like eye contact but I like it simply because it makes it seem as though she wants to be there with me and is comfortable about being there with me even though the reality is, I appreciate, quite different.

Offline bigjim

Yes please the more the better

BJ

cambs-man

I'm a little indifferent to eye contact during oral to be honest. If it's there, great. If not, no problem, just as long as we are both getting along nicely and her skills are excellent.
If I'm standing during oral, I notice that they all (so far) tend to make eye contact. Probably helps them to judge my reaction to their method/level of skill. If I'm laying down, I prefer to have their pussy parked on my face.

Offline Paul31

Best orgasm I had was when I was getting wanked and wg was looking straight into my eyes. A great memory

abdul

Although I enjoy eye contact during oral but mostly I prefer a great eye contact during orgasm a big turn on for me ;)

Offline malcster

with a cheeky little wink is a insta turn on for me

sfj3006

The eye contact thing is a biggy for me. Not the fixed stare kind, mind you. Just enough to make it seem natural. So I'm happy to pay more for a sp who is able to do that without having to be asked.

This. It's got to be the right amount to seem natural. Having to actually ask for it also ruins the illusion of them being a gf (which is what I'm paying for, albeit for a fixed period of time!)

Offline brightperv

she never opened her eyes
< would not liked that. Shows she really really dose not like what she is doing.

Definitely love as much eye contact during BJ as possible.

Offline valdishere

Hidden Image/Members Only

:rolleyes:

Maybe I'm in long holiday weekend mode already but when I read some of your posts for more than 6 seconds - feel I need a fucking gun to top myself from reading any more!!!

abdul

Maybe I'm in long holiday weekend mode already but when I read some of your posts for more than 6 seconds - feel I need a fucking gun to top myself from reading any more!!!

Simply don't read it you would better concentrate on masterbating then ;)

Offline AnthG

For me eye contact is the most important service by far, for me the sole thing that means a booking is good or bad, and yet even with that its the one service not even mentioned on AW as an enjoys list entry.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Rochdull lad

Lot's of eye contact, just seems hotter when the girl is looking at you, more accepting maybe  :unknown:

Every word of what he said!! ;)

stephenteh

eyes contact is a must for me, I find it extremely arousal if the girl looking into my eyes while I fuck her.

Offline cunnyhunt

I glue a £10 to my forehead to keep their eye contact.

The a £20 to my cock. :cool:

Offline Urban_G

I haven't read all of the posts in this thread so I apologise for any duplication of comments  :)

... Not the fixed stare kind, mind you. Just enough to make it seem natural.
Doesn't matter about duplication of comments, I was asking for everyone's own preference.
I think you hit the nail on the head with your other comment. Kind of sums up what I meant in my original post about how it can be off putting.

For me eye contact is the most important service by far, for me the sole thing that means a booking is good or bad...
I find this a little hard to believe actually.
So it's a bad punt if she doesn't give you eye contact and a good one if she does?
What if the BJ / sex is terrible or her attitude stinks, etc?

Offline Johny Stone

If shes making eye contact from time to time during BJ and keeps her eyes closed during FK  Im happy, for me it means she is enjoying herself.
Its not a must, but makes me feel  good :rolleyes:

Online akauya

Like Urban_G I find it hard to believe that some guys say eye contact is essential, etc. what about all the rest! Anyway, different strokes and all that I suppose.

Personally I couldn't care less if she does much eye contact or not - for all I know she's thinking "look at this guy's weird face when I suck his cock" or maybe she'll be thinking "fuck me I got an ugly one today".

The only time I do like eye contact is when I'm having sex with my fuck buddy or a lover or someone I'm emotionally attached to. Prossies no. I just want them to suck my cock and that's it. I don't see a booking with a prossie as a date.

Sorry I don't mean to sound disparaging or a cold hearted bastard  :hi:

Offline smiths

I know that many punters here have mentioned in their reviews about the WG giving them a certain amount of eye contact, particularly during oral and it's obvious it's something they like. I'm not particularly bothered about eye contact when a girl is giving me a BJ, in fact, too much of it can be a bit off putting for me.

So what's your preference and what is it about eye contact that you like or dislike?

I love eye contact, if its like a laser beam staring right at my face all the better.

Offline Urban_G

Personally I couldn't care less if she does much eye contact or not...

I think you're the only other person who said they aren't bothered about it. I was beginning to think I was all alone on this one :hi:

Online akauya

I think you're the only other person who said they aren't bothered about it. I was beginning to think I was all alone on this one :hi:

Two intrepid souls swimming against the tide :)

vorian

Two intrepid souls swimming against the tide :)

Just think of it a being founding members of an elite club.  ;)

Offline ForrestGump

Perhaps the eye contact thing appeals more to those, like me, who seek and enjoy visual stimulation.

What I mean by that is: I've learned through trial and error that I get much more enjoyment from a punt when there's enough ambient light in the room for me to be able to see the girl clearly enough and everything that's going on between us.

Offline socks

I find the eye contacters fall into two camps.

There's those who do it and it's all part of the stimulus overload, eg when you're wanking over them, or while you're fucking them and it's just another thing that's happening to add to the experience. A bit like if she can squeeze your balls while reverse cowgirling or tickle your arsehole while wanking your cock! Nothing extra is expected from you as a result. I find that exhilarating and it massively enhances the experience.

Then there's those who are doing it in the expectation of getting a reaction eg they are waiting for me to smile so they can smile back, or to say something. For some reason that detracts from the experience for me.

Does anyone else share this, or indeed does anyone get WTF I'm going on about?

Rochdull lad

Like Urban_G I find it hard to believe that some guys say eye contact is essential, etc. what about all the rest! Anyway, different strokes and all that I suppose.

Personally I couldn't care less if she does much eye contact or not - for all I know she's thinking "look at this guy's weird face when I suck his cock" or maybe she'll be thinking "fuck me I got an ugly one today".

The only time I do like eye contact is when I'm having sex with my fuck buddy or a lover or someone I'm emotionally attached to. Prossies no. I just want them to suck my cock and that's it. I don't see a booking with a prossie as a date.

Sorry I don't mean to sound disparaging or a cold hearted bastard  :hi:

Like you say, akauya; "different strokes".

These days, I rarely see anyone new so, while there isn't an emotional attachment [been there; done that :thumbsdown: ; recovered from it] between my "Regulars" & me, there's a sort of "friendship" [that's the wrong word, too; but I hope you know what I mean] between us.

Which is why the eye-contact is kinda integral to the session.

Online akauya

Like you say, akauya; "different strokes".

These days, I rarely see anyone new so, while there isn't an emotional attachment [been there; done that :thumbsdown: ; recovered from it] between my "Regulars" & me, there's a sort of "friendship" [that's the wrong word, too; but I hope you know what I mean] between us.

Which is why the eye-contact is kinda integral to the session.

When you put it like that and with regulars, it's understandable RL  :hi:

Offline AnthG

So it's a bad punt if she doesn't give you eye contact and a good one if she does?
What if the BJ / sex is terrible or her attitude stinks, etc?
But then when you get into this, the issue then goes into breaking down of what is good sex and BJs.

Personally speaking when I think of it breaking it down to its bare minimum for sex and BJ all the girl is doing is effectively going up and down in a reapeated motion. I could use a flesh light for this. The eye contact is what turns it from just a robot action to something to really enjoy.

Eye contact is the corner stone of everything. Sense of humour / having a laugh second. (I better say for me at least)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 04:56:58 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral