Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cumgurglingchelsea19  (Read 1046 times)

Offline OscarC

Anyone had any dealings with? 

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not something I would normally go for, but those tits look fantastic, & location handy for me. Can't find any info on here, aw feedback largely seems to do with chat/ webcam.

Offline stanleyjohn

I have messaged her a few times, messages have been read but never had a reply.

Offline OscarC

Ok thanks, sounds like a time waster.

Offline waynekerr600

Ive contacted her by aw email, she does reply but wants payment up front.

This is her reply:       

'I deal with bookings via directIM and whatever you spend in there i will deduct it from out meeting price babe x'

Im sure shes 100% honest and wont welsh on a boking thats been prepaid.......

I even tried the i can be round in an hour with cash in hand approach which she didnt seem keen on.

Offline OscarC

Fuck that, would never pay up front or waste money on the chat bookings.

Ah well, going to venture further afield today I think. Considering either Katy of Allure or Scarlett of Gracie's Girls, neither of which I have seen. Or may just play it safe and contact Kiaragirl for round two.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 10:34:31 am by OscarC »

Offline stanleyjohn

Haven't seen the other 2 but Kiaragirl is always a great punt , one of the best !

rugger35

Had the same issue trying to sort out a booking with her even go t her address for one evening but then she cancelled. Shame as I think she would be a great little fuck.

Offline portable

'I deal with bookings via directIM and whatever you spend in there i will deduct it from out meeting price babe x'

Hidden Image/Members Only

coolguy1990

Shame, she sounds great with a name like that.