Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Bizarre BB posting on AdultWork  (Read 1216 times)

Offline Ridiculousiknow

External Link/Members Only
I was really interested in seeing this girl until I noticed a couple of strange things.
Under the heading Bareback and enjoys list she writes:
'All vaginal sex must be with a condom but bareback anal sex can be booked for an extra £100.'
Under Gangbangs, she writes:
'Two of my friends have been toying around with bareback gangbang parties. I fancy trying these out too, but not until I'm on the pill.'
 :dash: Now I know there are punters who seek out BB (and good luck to them), but why would you insist on protected vaginal sex whilst offering BB anal? I can only presume her only concern is getting pregnant.

Offline Kingy28

'Two of my friends have been toying around with bareback gangbang parties. I fancy trying these out too, but not until I'm on the pill.'
 :dash:

One of these friends is her MF partner. I can't find the other one. Best avoided I'd say

Offline Corus Boy

Not a very happy looking soul is she?

Offline TTGR

I was really interested in seeing this girl until I noticed a couple of strange things.
Under the heading Bareback and enjoys list she writes:
'All vaginal sex must be with a condom but bareback anal sex can be booked for an extra £100.'
 :dash: Now I know there are punters who seek out BB (and good luck to them), but why would you insist on protected vaginal sex whilst offering BB anal? I can only presume her only concern is getting pregnant.

Jeezus... would avoid at all costs pal.   :scare:
This SP is someone REALLY stupid.  :dash:

Offline Ridiculousiknow

Not a very happy looking soul is she?
Exactly what I thought. I'm wondering if the 'dom' is overstepping the mark here and abusing her trust for his own enjoyment. I know thats kind of how the sub/dom relationship works, but I'd say this guys taking the piss. Btw, he's organised a gangbang for tomorrow - I wonder if it will feature BB anal as promised?
Although she ticks a lot of my boxes don't worry, I wouldn't touch her with yours let alone mine.

Offline Blackpool Rock

One of these friends is her MF partner. I can't find the other one. Best avoided I'd say
Well the guy "Spartan" is named by her
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can't find a profile for Naughty little secret however I know from previously looking at her profile that Little Star does duos with Spartan and in fact her profile refers to him as her FB.
She has 6 all positive reviews on here and seems to be well recommended, now she may not entertain BB anal and in fact doesn't even do CIM however i'd be concerned about the fact Spartan appears to be part of this BB anal and is then a FB of Star.
TBH best off avoiding the entire group IMO  :thumbsdown:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline S.X. MacHine

Talking of gangbangs without condoms, I read a post this week from a civvie girl answering questions on gangbangs.
She said that, providing the guys don"t use condoms, there's no need to use lube. Clever girl, eh? Must be saving a fortune on lube...
 :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: