Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriella - Maxes Angels  (Read 12196 times)

Online hendrix

Gabriella is one of the few girls still around that delivers filth at the level I require and although she's not cheap at £250 for the hour, I never feel anything less than blown away (literally!) when I leave her place. I booked a couple of days in advance and then confirmed on the day as usual with Maxes, all very efficient on the whole I've found. I should add that there is some watersports in this review, I haven't seen much mention of that here, some might not want to read about it!  :hi:

I hadn't seen Gabriella for a few months (last in an epic duo  with KDD) and she appears to have lost some more weight, looking really fit and trim, greeted me with a long DFK and I then had a quick shower. When I came out, she was on the bed with a massive dildo up her pussy and instructed me to fuck her face. Who am I to refuse?  :cool: I watched her for a couple of minutes whiles she talked non stop filth (another contender for dirty talking!) and fucked herself with the dildo and then put a plug up her arse. I then straddled her chest and proceeded to fuck her face, loads of gagging, drooling and spit and then I turned round and sat on her face, whilst she rimmed the life out of me and made herself come hard with the dildo.

Time for me to rubber up and fuck her pussy in deep stick while her butt plug was in place. That felt so tight!..switched over to doggy for a good pounding and then at her request, popped out the still in place butt plug, which she sucked :D and fucked her arse in doggy. I seemed to be having a good day and was able to keep this up for quite a while, moving from me standing up to straddling her arse and really going for it. She put my hands round her throat and after a few more thrusts I spunked up her arse...at which point she asked me to pull out, took off my condom and drank down my spunk!  :cool: That's my kind of girl! :D

I'm normally a one pop an hour guy these days, so was only expecting to finish off with some watersports which she loves. I had been drinking loads of water in preparation so was seriously busting for a piss by this time! :D We went into the bathroom and she knelt down while I pissed all over her tits.. she'd also bought in a pair of white knickers which she wanted me to piss on which she then put into her mouth whilst wanking herself :D

There was only about 10 -15 minutes left and I was quite happy to leave it there, but she wasn't having any of it. Loads of rimming and ball licking, extremely sloppy deep throat and I was ready to go again. She rode me hard in cowgirl and told me to tell her when I was close as she had something in mind. I didn't think I would manage another pop, but the combination of watching her riding me and her filthy talk got me there!..I told her I was close, she hopped off, took my condom off and got me to stand by a mirror and then carried on licking and rimming me till I spunked over the mirror..and she then licked my spunk off the mirror. Seriously hot!

Positives: All the above. Enthusiasm, great attitude to what she does, and a truly filthy mind.
Negatives: You're kidding??!...I suppose price, but I don't know many nowadays that can deliver this sort of service level with such enthusiasm.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 10:17:37 am by hendrix »

grandmaster-ram-rod

and thats why she is £250  an hour, nice one Hendrix, this post is making me question my £150 per hour max

Offline ciscoxxx69

Fuck me! Seriously Hot....what a girl.....might need a wank now TBH  :crazy:

Welcome back Hendrix..... :hi:

I think I have got to see this girl.....thanks for a great review :drinks:

Online hendrix

Cheers gents :drinks: Grandmaster, there are undoubtedly some rubbish girls at £250 or higher, and some amazing girls at a lot less. I think we all know that price does NOT equate quality, but Gabriella is a top level filthy punt and for me, well worth the higher price because of the service level.

Offline akauya

Just read that review and ended up with a raging hard on... thanks Hendrix (not!)  :D

Fuck, I think I'm going to have to buy a lottery ticket. I can't manage to save enough money for this kind of punts :(

Great review mate, as always very entertaining.

Online hendrix

Just read that review and ended up with a raging hard on... thanks Hendrix (not!)  :D

Fuck, I think I'm going to have to buy a lottery ticket. I can't manage to save enough money for this kind of punts :(

Great review mate, as always very entertaining.

Thanks akauya :)..it's the pro-activeness of girls like Gabriella or Alex or KDD that I like. I didn't ask to piss on her knickers, she wanted me to do it because she said it made her feel "like a dirty cunt" :D likewise spunking on the mirror. Yes, it's a job for them and I'm paying a lot of money, but they seem to actually want to enjoy themselves by getting right into it (which makes sure a  punter like me who will often book longer/overnights etc will go back, sound business sense) and that's what sets apart the best for me.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Thanks akauya :)..it's the pro-activeness of girls like Gabriella or Alex or KDD that I like. I didn't ask to piss on her knickers, she wanted me to do it because she said it made her feel "like a dirty cunt" :D likewise spunking on the mirror. Yes, it's a job for them and I'm paying a lot of money, but they seem to actually want to enjoy themselves by getting right into it (which makes sure a  punter like me who will often book longer/overnights etc will go back, sound business sense) and that's what sets apart the best for me.

Agreed Hendrix.
The pissing in the knickers and spunking on the mirror ideas are total filth and, for me very sexy.
That kind of imagination really does it for me.....really unexpected and dirty. love it!

grandmaster-ram-rod

Cheers gents :drinks: Grandmaster, there are undoubtedly some rubbish girls at £250 or higher, and some amazing girls at a lot less. I think we all know that price does NOT equate quality, but Gabriella is a top level filthy punt and for me, well worth the higher price because of the service level.
i agree price is not always the answer,but at £250 I would never have looked at this girl, maybe now I will, so I thank you sir  :hi:

single sword

That's the best review I've ever read,slight stiffening in my pants,to be sure.
Have you ever considered writing for "erotic" publications,you'd make a mint.
Have you seen any of the other angels,is Gabriella the filthiest or are they all that way inclined?

Online hendrix

That's the best review I've ever read,slight stiffening in my pants,to be sure.
Have you ever considered writing for "erotic" publications,you'd make a mint.
Have you seen any of the other angels,is Gabriella the filthiest or are they all that way inclined?

Haha! thank you, no, I hadn't considered it, but I might now :D I've seen a fair few of Maxes girls over the years. Of the current crop Gabriella is the filthiest I reckon. Alex is even filthier somehow but isn't available much at the moment. I think Amica Bentley (aka kinkydirtybitch) would be another one for the filth title based on what trusted others have told me. I haven't seen her myself though.

Offline KentAde

Whilst I have never had the pleasure of Gabriella for more than once due to cost, she will always have a soft spot in my heart as she introduced me to the delights of anal sex and boy does she love it......highlights for my punt with her (in 2011/2012 I believe) were her riding a dildo with the other end in my mouth, ie I was on my back underneath her and she effectively fucked over my face), her sticking rubber dildos on the mirror in the room and then anally fucking each of them in turn, and letting me fuck her up the arse with her leaning over the bath!
What memories!  :kissgirl: seems she is just as filthy now!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 06:31:10 pm by KentAde »

vorian

Agreed Hendrix.
The pissing in the knickers and spunking on the mirror ideas are total filth and, for me very sexy.
That kind of imagination really does it for me.....really unexpected and dirty. love it!

Yep, great review Hendrix, looks like Cisco has some competition again,  :D loved the kinky ideas, the mirror is particular is genius Sir  :hi:

gap1

I saw Gabriella last year in a 3some with the missus. Wow ... she was dirty, she enjoyed the missus squirting in her face and she insisted I fuck her up the arse!

Online hendrix

I saw Gabriella last year in a 3some with the missus. Wow ... she was dirty, she enjoyed the missus squirting in her face and she insisted I fuck her up the arse!

:thumbsup: the threesome I had with her and KDD last year will live long in my wank bank :D..she is a top level pro.

Yep, great review Hendrix, looks like Cisco has some competition again,  :D loved the kinky ideas, the mirror is particular is genius Sir  :hi:

Have to give Gabriella the credit for the mirror idea...Mr Cisco is certainly an inspiration, his NaughtySlutSoph/Duo review was epic!

Sadgit

Great review....great looking gal.

Pricey.
Maybe I should consider punting less and going for quality gals like that as my money cant buy what I want.

Nice review Hendrix.

Thanks

vorian

Great review....great looking gal.

Pricey.
Maybe I should consider punting less and going for quality gals like that as my money cant buy what I want.

Nice review Hendrix.

Thanks

I think that would be a good option for you.

Offline Bartolomeo

It seems a few of the Maxes girls have done the cum on mirror thing

vorian

It seems a few of the Maxes girls have done the cum on mirror thing

Wonder if it makes the cum taste better, not of course that I'm saying that Hendrix cum doesn't taste like a well made fruit based cocktail.

And no, I not volunteering to find out  :D

Online webpunter

Don't think i can perform to Hendrix & Cisco standards
Not even close
The two of them have seriously raised the bar - and both are just as adept with the pen as with the [pork] sword
Great reading
Off for a tommy tank & zzz's

Offline akauya

Don't think i can perform to Hendrix & Cisco standards
Not even close
The two of them have seriously raised the bar - and both are just as adept with the pen as with the [pork] sword
Great reading
Off for a tommy tank & zzz's

Quite!

I would suggest the two of them hire four prossies and have a sixsome. The review would be epic :D

vorian

Quite!

I would suggest the two of them hire four prossies and have a sixsome. The review would be epic :D

Now that's a review I would pay to read.

FANOMENAL

Whoua, nice review Hendrix. I'm currently trying to book her but she is not yet on the 7 days list. Since I think you met Lily as well, would you recommend her? Is she also hot like Gaby?
thanks

Online hendrix

Whoua, nice review Hendrix. I'm currently trying to book her but she is not yet on the 7 days list. Since I think you met Lily as well, would you recommend her? Is she also hot like Gaby?
thanks

Yes, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lily. Nice woman and pretty naughty..I saw her in a duo with KDD and we were thinking it felt a bit "nice gfe" until Lily started fisting her arse  :cool: all took off after that! :D Just be clear about the type of session you want and I'm pretty sure it'll be good :)

FANOMENAL

vorian

Yes, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lily. Nice woman and pretty naughty..I saw her in a duo with KDD and we were thinking it felt a bit "nice gfe" until Lily started fisting her arse  :cool: all took off after that! :D Just be clear about the type of session you want and I'm pretty sure it'll be good :)

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to "The Hendrix Experience"  :hi: :D

Offline Tailpipe

You know how to pick them she is nice good review, 

Online hendrix

You know how to pick them she is nice good review, 

Cheers TP!  :drinks: I should maybe put up some reviews for girls I saw before joining UKP if the girls are still working like Lily..

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to "The Hendrix Experience"  :hi: :D

One of my favourite records! :D

FANOMENAL

Will start adding some more reviews and be more specific. Are you guys interested about girls from US and Australia? Or not at all
Ladt week i met with Cindy Platimum for several hours. That was amazing. That girl is a must to see as well. Appologize if im unable to write review as good as Hendrix :)

vorian

Will start adding some more reviews and be more specific. Are you guys interested about girls from US and Australia? Or not at all
Ladt week i met with Cindy Platimum for several hours. That was amazing. That girl is a must to see as well. Appologize if im unable to write review as good as Hendrix :)

Don't worry, only Cisco gets anywhere near Hendrix's reviews, the rest can but try. :D

FANOMENAL

Thanks Vorian. Not being a native english speaker i dont feel well writing reviews. Anyway nice to be here ans looking forward to my trip to London next week! 1 booking with Dee and possibly Gaby or then Lily from MA.

marick29

I'm liking the sound of this girl right up my street think I might give her a punt myself nice one.

Offline Robster199

She is great and filthy as.

I saw her about a year ago. At the end She suggested coming on the mirror thing so she could lick it off. At which point the thought of it was too much and I exploded all over her face.

Offline eelamryder

hi hendrix,

big fan of ur reviews......ur one lucky guy. Wondering if you can help me out. Im a massive fan of receiving a good rimming as well as an all around pse. Just wanted to know who u would recommend. Ive seen alex and kdb from amica, both amazing..just wondering if there was anyone who rims with gusto...from reading all the reviews belle seems amazing but cant wait that long for her to come back..how about rebecca more, or gabriella from maxes?

thanks. looking forward to reading your next novel!

raj

Online hendrix

hi hendrix,

big fan of ur reviews......ur one lucky guy. Wondering if you can help me out. Im a massive fan of receiving a good rimming as well as an all around pse. Just wanted to know who u would recommend. Ive seen alex and kdb from amica, both amazing..just wondering if there was anyone who rims with gusto...from reading all the reviews belle seems amazing but cant wait that long for her to come back..how about rebecca more, or gabriella from maxes?

thanks. looking forward to reading your next novel!

raj

:hi: Raj. My personal favourite PSE in London is MissKDD, she is a lovely girl and complete filth, something that I think Alex, Rebecca More and Gabriella (who is a good rimmer too) would agree with as I've had duo's involving KDD and those girls. Alex and KDD together is something every PSE fan needs to try!  :crazy: :crazy: She loves rimming,gets properly stuck in and can take an extended anal pounding like many can't. She also squirts, so the whole package as far as my tastes are concerned :D

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There is bugger all info on her profile at the moment for personal reasons, and the other problem is her availability at the moment is pretty limited. Worth trying though, if you get a booking, I doubt that you'd be disappointed.

Offline eelamryder

thanks for the reply hendrix......im looking into kristen and blair at maxes, her tongue stud has got me week at the knees! kristen's aw profile looks rather lifeless for some reason but I assume she still uses it? just wondering if there any other good rimmers you have come across in your travels. thanks, much appreciated!

marick29

I've seen kdd a few times in the past she is good I'll agree with you on that one Hendrix but not the fittest looking bird still you can't have it all I suppose can you lol  :thumbsup:

Online hendrix

I've seen kdd a few times in the past she is good I'll agree with you on that one Hendrix but not the fittest looking bird still you can't have it all I suppose can you lol  :thumbsup:

I always try and have it all  :lol: ...I think she is pretty in a "girl next door" way rather than "glam model"..but her performance level is what really does it for me.  :cool:  :thumbsup:

grandmaster-ram-rod

Online hendrix

« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 02:03:08 pm by hendrix »

grandmaster-ram-rod

Online hendrix

grandmaster-ram-rod

not her the other one gabriella

Oh, :D..she's in the "incognito" section.

phew thanks , thought Id missed her  :yahoo:

marick29

I was just thinking the same thing about Gabriella and yes your right Hendrix KDD is def girl next door type for sure and is a nice person to go with it as well as being an anal trooper  :yahoo: I'm hunting for a drop dead gorgeous filthy bird who loves a back door hammering  :D

Do you have to see an angel before joining maxes Hendrix ?

Online hendrix

I was just thinking the same thing about Gabriella and yes your right Hendrix KDD is def girl next door type for sure and is a nice person to go with it as well as being an anal trooper  :yahoo: I'm hunting for a drop dead gorgeous filthy bird who loves a back door hammering  :D

Do you have to see an angel before joining maxes Hendrix ?

Yes, they say you have to book a girl and then you can ask for a password for incognito. Don't know if it's worth saying you have met one and see if they check :D... Have you tried Lia Amelia? She is very fit and pretty and loves anal!  :dance:.. Expensive though.

Offline el-fei

Right looks like I'll have to make a booking just so I can get to Gabriella!

marick29

Me too mate I'm gonna look into Lia Amelia aswell planning another punt imminently   :D

Thanks Hendix top man yourself  :drinks:

marick29

where is Lia Amelia hendrix maxes mate ?

Online hendrix

Offline Tailpipe

Here you go:

External Link/Members Only

:drinks:

That is class kit hendrix , you love it don,t you , would have to raid the piggy bank for that one , does she really look that good  :cool:

marick29

Liking the look of her she is fit as nice one Hendrix top tip there  :P