Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Andrea @ Athena : Sheffield  (Read 1639 times)

Online Coffeeaddict39

Sorry this was from a couple of months ago, not been able to punt in a while so sort of forgot.

Upto attercliffe blindly for a double fun time, went around the parlours to see who was working, was introduced to 3 girls at athena and Andrea being the best looking chose her.

Andrea is Romanian tall and blonde, very good looking, gorgeous body and speaks good english.

Into the room and it went downhill fast, gfe at athena is£65 but Andrea wanted £80, I refused and offered £65 but she refused that, this went back and forth between us and I came really close to walking but said I will have the basic service at £50  this is ow, sex and no kissing or ro. She was not happy at this and stormed out the room with the money, I didn’t get undressed till she came back.

When Andrea did come back she was completely different, happy and smiley, and very eager.

So the act was very good, nice bj with before Andrea climbed on top for cowgirl and she stayed there till I filled the bag after about 15mins just the fact she is so damn sexy, now for the last 15mins she offered a massage and lay on my chest chatting, it left me regretting not paying the £80, a mistake I wont make again.

But it left me with enough tokens for my next meet

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 08:08:33 am by Coffeeaddict39 »

Offline Rotherhampunter

Yes, Andrea is asking for a bit more, but she is so massively worth it.

Offline dreamwrx

Yes I agree, I've met Andrea twice and she is a level above most parlour girls.

My advice: save up a little, and pay for the extra quality.

I've reviewed her twice.