Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Style Massage - North Shields  (Read 2142 times)

Offline Sar-Major

I was down working in North Tyneside the other week, finished the job early :yahoo:  and had some paper work to do for it, and I could do that at home. So, (The meager brain cell was working overtime)  :scare:. I fancied something a little different, so decided on a “Rub n Tug”. A quick Google and search on UKP, came up with a few reviews, this place and a youngish Chinese girl called Kayleigh caught my eye.

External Link/Members Only

So, with a quick phone call, I enquired about a booking with young Kayleigh. I made a booking for an hour’s massage in an hour’s time, with Kayleigh.  :thumbsup: Got the address off UKP, after failing miserably in deciphering the “Pigeon English in a Chinese Accent” and headed off for the place in North Shields. Found the street, and the shop, parking was a bit hard to find as the street was busy at the time. Entered the shop, and to me it was like the “Black Hole of Calcutta”  :scare: I told the old lady at the desk I was there to see “Young Kayleigh” she summoned a middle aged woman who said “She” was Young Kayleigh, I said NO, Young Kayleigh not you.  :dash:  Again she said “She” was Young Kayleigh and the price was £40. Now something stuck in my one brain cell from one of the reviews, about a middle aged woman with wooly tights on who wasn’t the correct Kayleigh. Who wasn’t much good at “Massage or Owt Else” for that matter, I said No Thanks,  :thumbsdown: and on this occasion, the brain cell over-ruled the balls. So with a swift “About Turn” and “By the Left Quick March” I legged it back to the car to “Get the Fuck out of Dodge City”  :scare:

Unfortunately I didn’t have a “Back Up” plan in place, so off home and do me job paperwork, that got sorted quicker than expected.

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shaft10

Nightmare scenario S-M, them Chinese have the face for owt  :scare: :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review SM. Least you didn't lose any cash. Middle aged woman (ok) wooly tights (not ok).

I've only tried Sheng and really enjoyed the experience.

Surprised you haven't taken on the mission of making lady la la squirt yet......

Offline Clito

Very much hit and miss here....
Get some good girls Lucy being the best ever!
The ad (your link) changed a little while ago with the new number. The place is an off shoot of the Sunderland tub and tug emporium. I am sure that the number bounces to the original number operated by Linda (?) The boss lady..there is also an older white guy who is sometimes on the scene..
As l say "very" hit and miss. As reported on tne massage thread l had an ok visit a little while ago..

Offline Sar-Major

Thanks for the review SM. Least you didn't lose any cash. Middle aged woman (ok) wooly tights (not ok).

I've only tried Sheng and really enjoyed the experience.

Surprised you haven't taken on the mission of making lady la la squirt yet......

A bit too far south for me, for a one off punt. BUT who knows I might be in her area one day. Then WHOOSH.............  :D :D :D :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac