Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Imogen from Welsh Bunnies (formerly Illicit Liaisons)?  (Read 670 times)

Offline buddywilson

External Link/Members Only

Some of their girls have reviews on here under their AW alter egos but I haven't been able to find any for this lady.

WelshElise

External Link/Members Only

Some of their girls have reviews on here under their AW alter egos but I haven't been able to find any for this lady.
louissa lush https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=202989.0
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 10:12:01 am by WelshElise »

Offline SO595

I think there has been some swapping of names. The girl currently listed as Imogen isn't Louisa I don't think.

Pretty sure Louisa is Frankie now?
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

vw

I think there has been some swapping of names. The girl currently listed as Imogen isn't Louisa I don't think.

This agency are pure scum and have history of bait and switch, photoshoping on a big scale and now mixing up profiles

What a shambles.   :bomb: :bomb:

WelshElise

then they have replaced the profile agencies do it all the time

Offline buddywilson

louissa lush https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=202989.0

Welsh Bunnies have Louisa listed as Frankie not Imogen, using the same photos as Louisa's AW profile.

vw

Welsh Bunnies have Louisa listed as Frankie not Imogen, using the same photos as Louisa's AW profile.

Dodgy as hell agency, you will probably end up with a bloke in a frock.  :scare: :scare:

Offline Sticky

If memory serves me correctly, the girl in the photos is meant to be 'Far from Average' according to her. If "Imogen" is working and it is the girl in the pictures it'd be interesting to see who gets reviewed.

SeekingtheTruth

If memory serves me correctly, the girl in the photos is meant to be 'Far from Average' according to her. If "Imogen" is working and it is the girl in the pictures it'd be interesting to see who gets reviewed.

Those pics are of far from average? No wonder she uses fake pics on her AW account. Looks like she learnt the B&S game well.

vw

Those pics are of far from average? No wonder she uses fake pics on her AW account. Looks like she learnt the B&S game well.

fake pics, 9 positive reviews?     :unknown: :unknown:

Husqvarna360

This agency are pure scum and have history of bait and switch, photoshoping on a big scale and now mixing up profiles

What a shambles.   :bomb: :bomb:

This sums you up negative soft lad, you have no review on here for this agency yet you comment as if you know... You do know fuck all just being negative and quite frankly offering no contribution.  It's a sad cause really..  :hi:

vw

This sums you up negative soft lad, you have no review on here for this agency yet you comment as if you know... You do know fuck all just being negative and quite frankly offering no contribution.  It's a sad cause really..  :hi:

Is this a sponsored post?   :bomb: :bomb:

anyway  read this and weep.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=204709.msg2106180#msg2106180
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 10:53:05 pm by vw »

Husqvarna360

Is this a sponsored post?   

Deflection soft lad and straight on the defensive, you don't like a comment so then you talk about sponsorship that looks like only you would know about... I see the agenda unfolding...  :bomb:  You should be a team player soft lad.... :hi:

vw

Deflection soft lad and straight on the defensive, you don't like a comment so then you talk about sponsorship that looks like only you would know about... I see the agenda unfolding...  :bomb:  You should be a team player soft lad.... :hi:

Has savvy been bending your ears?   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Husqvarna360

Has savvy been bending your ears?   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Deflection again, your sad mate really are sad, I only comment from my experience good or bad and I pay met own way and can comment because I have had the experience otherwise I would guessing just like what you are doing, you really are a sad case.. I suggested to you ages ago to get out and do some punts.. Soft lad !! :diablo:

vw

Deflection again, your sad mate really are sad, I only comment from my experience good or bad and I pay met own way and can comment because I have had the experience otherwise I would guessing just like what you are doing, you really are a sad case.. I suggested to you ages ago to get out and do some punts.. Soft lad !! :diablo:

Well take your own advice, zero reviews this year and the shunning of you by the boyos is hilarious, you are beyond help IMO.

Why not go get a check up from the neck up and sort yourself out if possible, for the sake of the locals   :crazy: :crazy:

anyway dummy you forgot to reply to this :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

VW adds value to the site through reviews and calling out the dodgy. I may not always agree with the way he does things but he does produce results.

You on the other hand add nothing to the site. You haven’t reviewed this year or added any us full intel that I can see. All you seem to do is leech and troll with the same old bullshit comments about how truthful you are. Pathetic really.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 11:26:17 pm by vw »

Husqvarna360

Why not go get a check up from the neck up and sort yourself out if possible, for the sake of the locals    :kiss: :kiss:

Well soft lad, it's the neck up that allows me to have the money to have bookings whenever I want to...  :sarcastic:  dick head jealous guy... :hi:

Wow your dog is out now... It's a crazy one a self acknowledged 'Virtualwaster' and has a dog to bark with him... Barking mad :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 11:31:57 pm by Husqvarna360 »

vw

Well soft lad, it's the neck up that allows me to have the money to have bookings whenever I want to...  :sarcastic:  dick head jealous guy... :hi:
Are you a guinea pig for lunacy drugs?   :unknown: :unknown:

Your reviews and pride on Aw feedback betray your claims

Thanks for the laugh anyway  :hi: , and props to those backing you up.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Husqvarna360

Are you a guinea pig for lunacy drugs like me? 

:hi: , and props to those backing you up.    :lol:

I don't need any props to back me up soft lad, what a bizarre thought.. But you being a guinea pig clearly has caused some damaged..  :sarcastic:

vw

I don't need any props to back me up soft lad, what a bizarre thought.. But you being a guinea pig clearly has caused some damaged..  :sarcastic:

Well as much a i love being the only person to reply to you, you are tedious.

I will bid you a good night and I wish you luck with your next request for info.   :lol: :lol: