Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely@Melissa!xo  (Read 1239 times)

peterlar

External Link/Members Only

Saw her probably more than 1 year ago. I called her and made a booking. Ones arrived she told me that she is tired and I can see her friend instead. Her friend was hot so I saw her. After of couple of weeks I called her again and made another booking. This time she was there. She has very nice body. She didn’t allow any fingers in her pussy and no FK. She did though OWO. Started fucking her doggy. She seemed very uninterested so I said to my self lets fuck her hard. So I did. After a little she started complaining:
-I’m hearting
-Yes baby that’s why you get 100 per hour and not 10 that common people do I replied.
Fucked her more and at least I felt satisfied that I’m teaching her a lesson. Finished and left.
Overall my experience was negative because she made a booking and didn’t see me the first time and secondly because she was uninterested the second time.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 12:46:25 pm by peterlar »

SeekingtheTruth

Saw her probably more than 1 year ago. I called her and made a booking. Ones arrived she told me that she is tired and I can see her friend instead. Her friend was hot so I saw her. After of couple of weeks I called her again and made another booking. This time she was there. She has very nice body. She didn’t allow any fingers in her pussy and no FK. She did though OWO. Started fucking her doggy. She seemed very uninterested so I said to my self lets fuck her hard. So I did. After a little she started complaining:
-I’m hearting
-Yes baby that’s why you get 100 per hour and not 10 that common people do I replied.
Fucked her more and at least I felt satisfied that I’m teaching her a lesson. Finished and left.
Overall my experience was negative because she made a booking and didn’t see me the first time and secondly because she was uninterested the second time.

So let me see if I understand this correctly.

She was disinterested so you thought you would take liberties and basically assualt her?

You sound like an absolute charmer.

Offline samson02

You felt "satisfied you were teaching her a lesson"?????

And you're proud of that?

Offline Moneyd

You felt "satisfied you were teaching her a lesson"?????

And you're proud of that?

+1

I’ll also add that you sound like a massive cunt.

livedangerous

Did you think you were going to get the thumbs up for assaulting a sex worker? Perhaps she sensed what an arse you were the first time.

Offline Happyjose

-I’m hearting

You utter cunt

James999

-I’m hearting

Hidden Image/Members Only

Perhaps she thought you were a cunt, and you write like a 12 year old  :thumbsdown:

Offline Meursault

Wait a year to post and then admit to purposely hurting a WG. Bloody hell!

mrhappypants

+1

I’ll also add that you sound like a massive cunt.

+1 ...of the utter 24 carat gold-plated variety.

Offline SamLP

The OP may be a cunt, but having seen this wg. It strikes a chord. She's not interested in providing a service. A scammer with her shitty excuses. I've reviewed her under a previous profile. I've linked it in a few of her other reviews. A wg best avoided IMO.